Just fired my employee !

I went through the first batch of resumes and all garbage
All Peons who switch jobs every 4-6 months

The Vegas circus show continues

I had a few customers complain that the store was not being opened at the correct time .
Well..I check my video surveillance and this “creature with long hair “ has been opening the store 45 min to over an hour late for the last 2 weeks .

It appears she is either drugged out her mind or is trying to get fired to collect welfare .
She was only here for 2 months

I have never encountered such disregard in my life !
I have had 12-15 employees since 2017 lol
Being “ genetically damaged “ is very omnipresent in Vegas
You can hire me then.

I had a few customers complain that the store was not being opened at the correct time .
Well..I check my video surveillance and this “creature with long hair “ has been opening the store 45 min to over an hour late for the last 2 weeks .

It appears she is either drugged out her mind or is trying to get fired to collect welfare .

You can hire me then.
Actually ?? I would !!

You can hire me then.
Actually ?? I would !!
Being a hardass German I'd never miss work.

You can hire me then.
Actually ?? I would !!
I thought you hate T supporters and Jews ??

Maybe she had have enough of your Trump here and Trump there, leftist vipers here and communist stooges there stuff.
She was a Trump supporter
I can only conclude she was a “ junkie “ as her behavior and attitude was most erratic the last 2 weeks
Question is why. And you didn´t gave her a second chance?
She has been coming late not just the last 2 weeks but the entire 6 weeks of her being here
Ok, that is a little bit too much I guess. However, I don´t know how she looks like but maybe it would be worth to consider offering her some deal. I don´t know.

Maybe she had have enough of your Trump here and Trump there, leftist vipers here and communist stooges there stuff.
She was a Trump supporter
I can only conclude she was a “ junkie “ as her behavior and attitude was most erratic the last 2 weeks
Question is why. And you didn´t gave her a second chance?
She has been coming late not just the last 2 weeks but the entire 6 weeks of her being here
Ok, that is a little bit too much I guess. However, I don´t know how she looks like but maybe it would be worth to consider offering her some deal. I don´t know.
I text her ..” that’s it, your fired “

I just built my own gas chamber
Just give me a few bottles and no more work bs

You can hire me then.
Actually ?? I would !!
I thought you hate T supporters and Jews ??
I hate everyone equally.

I’m in Vegas right now.
I’ll apply and get the job and instantly help your business. You got the balls to hire me?

Forum List

Back