Just curious - who on here lives in a "mandatory face coverings required in public" county?

City has it.........county no...........they aren't really enforcing it........I live in the county and nobody gives a damn.

Now repeat after me.......I have a medical condition that prevents me from wearing a mask.

When asked why.........repeat after me.

My medical information is private and none of your business.......

Work.....mandatory ......everyone keeps eye out for the mask nazi's......put mask under your nose and it looks like you are wearing it.

Your Welcome......LOL
Repeat after me... Iā€™m a total douchebag for making others deal with my stubborn ass. Thatā€™s really all your proving. Grow up
View attachment 359484
Truth is the truth. Iā€™m just here speaking it
You are Hyping the OBEY narrative............it's over rated and the virus is too damned low to give a damn about anymore..........
Thatā€™s your ignorant opinion but not how the majority of your fellow citizens feel so stop being a douche and show a little respect for those around you. As much as you might think it does, the world actually does NOT revolve around you

Just because a "majority " might thing different doesn't mean the "minority" doesn't have rights

Here's three million American families who will be thrilled to hear that.

Fake news.

City has it.........county no...........they aren't really enforcing it........I live in the county and nobody gives a damn.

Now repeat after me.......I have a medical condition that prevents me from wearing a mask.

Work.....mandatory ......everyone keeps eye out for the mask nazi's......put mask under your nose and it looks like you are wearing it.

Your Welcome......LOL
Repeat after me... Iā€™m a total douchebag for making others deal with my stubborn ass. Thatā€™s really all your proving. Grow up
View attachment 359484
You are Hyping the OBEY narrative............it's over rated and the virus is too damned low to give a damn about anymore..........
Thatā€™s your ignorant opinion but not how the majority of your fellow citizens feel so stop being a douche and show a little respect for those around you. As much as you might think it does, the world actually does NOT revolve around you

Just because a "majority " might thing different doesn't mean the "minority" doesn't have rights
I never said the minority doesnā€™t have rights. Iā€™m telling them to stop being douchebags. Are you reading anything Iā€™ve been writing? Where did you get ā€œrightsā€ from?
Which part of your being told to F off don't you understand..........I REFUSE........I keep my distance in stores and that is all......0.2%...........that's it.............I don't care about it anymore.
Wonderful, so because of douchbages like you the virus will spread and then the government will make recommendations for safety measures and then they will make laws because assholes wonā€™t listen to the recommendations and then people like you will get ticketed or fined. And for what?! Itā€™s a needless fight because youR ego wonā€™t let you put a fucking cloth in front of your ugly face for a few minutes. People like you are useless.
Ah - go comply somewhere.

I live in deepest, darkest, reddist, backward, ignorant, uneducated MAGAt country. Its one of the states where the gumt says do what you want and of course, where the virus and death count are climbing every day.

Can anyone say why idiot trump is working so hard to kill his own base? Surely he knows they're blindly following his orders, right? Elsewhere, I read a guy saying that since trump is getting tested, the rest of us are safe. Dumb as driveway gravel.
His orders are to use common sense, which most dims don't have.

Your Welcome......LOL
View attachment 359484
the truth is that masks are ineffective for anything but advertising what a subserviiant and supplicating little subject that you are....Likewise, running around proclaiming what a compliant and supplicating little subject that you are is the very height of virtue signalling.

Here is a more complete list of Texas exemptions from wearing a mask in public.

Exceptions to the order
  • Children under the age of 10
  • Any person with a medical condition or disability that prevents wearing a face covering
  • Any person consuming food or drink or is seated at a restaurant to eat or drink
  • Any person that is exercising or engaging in physical activities outdoors and is maintaining safe social distancing from people who are not part of their household
  • Any person who is driving alone or with passengers who are in the same household as the driver
  • Any person obtaining a service that requires temporary removal of the covering during security surveillance, screening or need for specific access to the face (like while visiting a bank or obtaining personal care involving the face).
  • Any person in a pool, lake or similar body of water
  • Any person who is voting, assisting a voter, serving as a poll watcher or actively administering an election (but wearing a mask is strongly encouraged)
  • Any person who is actively providing access to religious worship (but wearing a mask is strongly encouraged)
  • Any person while the person is giving a speech for broadcast or to an audience
  • Any person who meets the criteria laid out by the Texas Division of Emergency Management regarding minimal cases of COVID-19 and whose county judge has opted out of the face-covering requirement (but wearing a mask is strongly encouraged)
Why no masks at church or while voting? That doesn't make sense, though the rest of them do.

The entire state of Texas is required to wear masks in public except for a few counties who hav less than 20 cases who are allowed to apply for an exemption. I don't think any counties have applied yet. There are also exemptions for any who might have a medical reason to not wear one. I suppose old folks who already have to have an oxygen tank might have a problem wearing a mask. Most that I have seen are following the rule. Abbot finally realized that following Trump's lead caused lots of Texans to die when they didn't need to.
Bullshit.
It's just a power play.

You sound just like my brother. We've had several conversations about it, and he has always maintained that the virus was just a hoax to hurt trump, and even if he caught it, it wouldn't be more than a cold. We haven't discussed it much the last couple of weeks though. He's in the hospital, and not allowed visitors.
Hope he'll be okay.

If wearing a mask in my area is mandatory, I haven't been made aware of it yet. The only time that I have one on is when I am at work and just a little bit ago, I was at my local Wal-Mart. I wasn't wearing one and obviously no one was bothered by it. The only time that I was approached was when I paid for my things and the "confrontation" if it can be labeled one only concerned how the self checkout registers are now. Sadly, they are card only now. Cash can't be accepted and it can't be given back either.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Donā€™t be a douche and make low wage workers deal with having to ask you to put a mask on. They donā€™t get paid enough to deal with that crap. Be a good citizen and just wear a mask when your In a crowd or place of business
Yes, be a good citizen and just step right into this here oven.......
Ok drama queen, masks are like ovens... great point

Your Welcome......LOL
View attachment 359484
the truth is that masks are ineffective for anything but advertising what a subserviiant and supplicating little subject that you are....Likewise, running around proclaiming what a compliant and supplicating little subject that you are is the very height of virtue signalling.
Then why is Trumps task force recommending they be worn?

Your Welcome......LOL
View attachment 359484
Because they're the authoritarian technocrats to whom you are to bend your knee, mere peasant.

And not only do you play along like a good little supplicant, you run around acting as one of their enforcers....Doing so completely free of charge.

Another one proving Lenin correct.

Exceptions to the order
  • Any person with a medical condition or disability that prevents wearing a face covering
  • Any person consuming food or drink or is seated at a restaurant to eat or drink
  • Any person that is exercising or engaging in physical activities outdoors and is maintaining safe social distancing from people who are not part of their household
  • Any person who is driving alone or with passengers who are in the same household as the driver
  • Any person obtaining a service that requires temporary removal of the covering during security surveillance, screening or need for specific access to the face (like while visiting a bank or obtaining personal care involving the face).
  • Any person who is voting, assisting a voter, serving as a poll watcher or actively administering an election (but wearing a mask is strongly encouraged)
  • Any person who is actively providing access to religious worship (but wearing a mask is strongly encouraged)
  • Any person while the person is giving a speech for broadcast or to an audience
  • Any person who meets the criteria laid out by the Texas Division of Emergency Management regarding minimal cases of COVID-19 and whose county judge has opted out of the face-covering requirement (but wearing a mask is strongly encouraged)
Why no masks at church or while voting? That doesn't make sense, though the rest of them do.
Where I'm at, mandatory compliance begins tomorrow, Monday. It was announced 5 days ago. So apparently, it was okay not to cover up for the 4th of July celebrations. That tells me this is not about health, but about government control.

Your Welcome......LOL
View attachment 359484
To appease the leftists, as they don't have the ability to think and do for themselves.

The entire state of Texas is required to wear masks in public except for a few counties who hav less than 20 cases who are allowed to apply for an exemption. I don't think any counties have applied yet. There are also exemptions for any who might have a medical reason to not wear one. I suppose old folks who already have to have an oxygen tank might have a problem wearing a mask. Most that I have seen are following the rule. Abbot finally realized that following Trump's lead caused lots of Texans to die when they didn't need to.
Bullshit.
It's just a power play.

You sound just like my brother. We've had several conversations about it, and he has always maintained that the virus was just a hoax to hurt trump, and even if he caught it, it wouldn't be more than a cold. We haven't discussed it much the last couple of weeks though. He's in the hospital, and not allowed visitors.
I work in an ER in downtown Houston. I have more practical experience with transmission of this virus than anyone here, I would bet.
And I don't wear a mask anywhere but there, in a room with a patient, or, as I have repeatedly told the cops, unless I am actually in the commission of a crime.

Real men wear masks.
No they don't.
Real men make their own choices.

I remember hearing about a country that made its Jewish citizens wear armbands, I think people like you were okay with that.
Real men make the right choice and stubbornly choosing to not wear a mask because you donā€™t like being told what to do is about as childish as it gets. No, you are far from a real man
That shaming thing doesn't work, and it makes you look like a weak little bitch when you do it.
Just saying.

christians-only-jews-not-allowed.png

1200px-No_Dogs-Negroes-Mexicans_-_Racist_Sign_from_Deep_South_-_National_Civil_Rights_Museum_-_Downtown_Memphis_-_Tennessee_-_USA.jpg

iu

If wearing a mask in my area is mandatory, I haven't been made aware of it yet. The only time that I have one on is when I am at work and just a little bit ago, I was at my local Wal-Mart. I wasn't wearing one and obviously no one was bothered by it. The only time that I was approached was when I paid for my things and the "confrontation" if it can be labeled one only concerned how the self checkout registers are now. Sadly, they are card only now. Cash can't be accepted and it can't be given back either.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Donā€™t be a douche and make low wage workers deal with having to ask you to put a mask on. They donā€™t get paid enough to deal with that crap. Be a good citizen and just wear a mask when your In a crowd or place of business
I had to go to the liquor store and WalMart yesterday; I was super nice to all the employees who asked and/or demanded I mask up, but I was also extremely firm that I was not going to do so. I repeatedly asked if they wanted my business or not and they did. So I did my shopping and went about my day.

Exceptions to the order
It's called "doublethink."

You aren't supposed to use any critical thinking. Shut up and do what authorities tell you to. :heehee:

Your Welcome......LOL
Mind your own damned business........I'm not hiding or OBEYING over a 0.2% virus that they have destroyed our economy over.....

Enough of the Fear Mongering............I'm over it...........Now go advise someone who cares.
Itā€™s not about fear itā€™s about respecting those who are around you and not being an egotistical douche bag. Time to get over yourself and stop acting like a little baby who canā€™t handle wearing a mask when out in public.
Why is it so damned important to you that everyone comply with the authoritarians?
What is it about you as a person that this matters so much to you, and what does it say about you that it does?

Think about it.

Exceptions to the order

It's just a concession to churches because --- well, just because. No idea about the voting.

Forum List

Back