Just curious - who on here lives in a "mandatory face coverings required in public" county?

So you actually believe that your personal freedom not to wear a mask outweighs, on the scale of morality, the duty to mitigate ampandemic? Justify the virtue in that!
There we have it in black and white.

It's not about any science, but about virtue signalling.

Thank you for that rare moment of staist supplicant candor.
Virtue signaling is a way to wake you up and realize you're not doing anyone any favors by being selfish in the midst of a pandemic. You Trumpians should find a virtue or two. You could use at least one.
Respect for individual liberty is a virtue.

How come you don't value THAT?
Because I don't confuse individual liberty with hygiene.
But you do confuse it with wearing a mask.

There is nothing very hygienic about wearing a mask covering your nose and mouth 24/7. This is why before 2020, many businesses BANNED the wearing of masks by their patrons. Now, liberal totalitarians are requiring them, for at least the next 40 years until a vaccine is developed.
WEAR A MASK WHEN YOU GO OUT! Not 24/7!
No.
Why?
You're not entitled to an explanation or justification of my behavior.
I do when public health and safety are at stake! If 95% of us wear masks the death toll could fall by 40,000! And your dumb ass will contribute to that toll!

The simplest, easiest thing we can do in this pandemic is protect each other. The notion that idiots need to be persuaded to make a modest effort is repugnant to our national moral standards. If this was WW II, would you ration or buy on the Black Market?

Do you wear a seatbelt? Do you smoke in elevators? Do you wear shirts and shoes in restaurants?

Justify your selfishness!
No.

Fuck off.
Way to go man! You should be ever so proud!

So you actually believe that your personal freedom not to wear a mask outweighs, on the scale of morality, the duty to mitigate ampandemic? Justify the virtue in that!

Virtue signaling is a way to wake you up and realize you're not doing anyone any favors by being selfish in the midst of a pandemic. You Trumpians should find a virtue or two. You could use at least one.

There is nothing very hygienic about wearing a mask covering your nose and mouth 24/7. This is why before 2020, many businesses BANNED the wearing of masks by their patrons. Now, liberal totalitarians are requiring them, for at least the next 40 years until a vaccine is developed.
No.
Why?
I do when public health and safety are at stake! If 95% of us wear masks the death toll could fall by 40,000! And your dumb ass will contribute to that toll!

The simplest, easiest thing we can do in this pandemic is protect each other. The notion that idiots need to be persuaded to make a modest effort is repugnant to our national moral standards. If this was WW II, would you ration or buy on the Black Market?

Do you wear a seatbelt? Do you smoke in elevators? Do you wear shirts and shoes in restaurants?

No.

Fuck off.
And you should be ashamed of yourself.

No.
Why?

No.

Fuck off.
Idiot go put your fucking mask on and hide under your bed and piss your self.

No.
Why?

No.

Fuck off.
No. I take comfort in acting responsibly and maturely. You, on the other hand, will have to explain your selfishness to St. Peter.

No.
Why?

No.

Fuck off.
Idiot go put your fucking mask on and hide under your bed and piss your self.
Well said! Your eloquent argument has convinced everyone!

Hillbilly moron

No.
Why?

No.

Fuck off.
No. I take comfort in acting responsibly and maturely. You, on the other hand, will have to explain your selfishness to St. Peter.
Only if he comes to visit me in Folkvangr, lol.

Real men wear masks.
Real men decide for themselves and aren't shamed into submission like liberal pajama boys.

When you become a real man you’ll know what you’re talking about. Now, not so much
And when and if you ever learn to recognize one, you will be mortified at your own weak and shameful behavior. I think that will probably be a bad moment for you.

Good luck with that, and just remember to do better from that point on.

Real men wear masks.
Real men decide for themselves and aren't shamed into submission like liberal pajama boys.

When you become a real man you’ll know what you’re talking about. Now, not so much
And when and if you ever learn to recognize one, you will be mortified at your own weak and shameful behavior. I think that will probably be a bad moment for you.

Good luck with that, and just remember to do better from that point on.

Not worried about internet pissants like you

1594320569200.png

Wow, Freyasman sure got triggered.
Yeah, people like that piss me off.
The folks who just demand that everyone just go along, and do whatever the herd does, or else.
(SMH)

I truly do not get people like that..... where does that sort of attitude come from? In a country founded on freedom, why are there so many folks who feel entitled to coerce conformity from other people? Why are so many people so willing to make up nonsense and then demand that everyone else fall in and co-sign their bullshit?

Can someone explain that?

WTF, over?
Because people are fucking dying you dumbshit. Assholes like you are ignoring safety recommendations going out and partying and now we see cases spiking in those areas. Now as a result the gov is shutting shit down again. I don’t like the government shutting shit down, I don’t like losing 1000s of dollars a month, I don’t like having zero social life... but I do these things to be a good citizen and to help do my part to get rid of this virus. But then the dickweeds like you go out and screw it all up. But your doing it in the name of freedom so you can feel good about yourself. No... fuck off. Your priorities are all screwed
People are always fucking dying, you dipshit drama queen. You know what the leading cause of death is? Birth, you dumbass.... :rolleyes: Out of all the friends I made in 20 years in the Army, only 2 of them are still alive. Death is part of life; that isn't going to change just because you all strap maxi-pads to your faces.
And the government can't shut down shit if you all just ignore them you dumb fuck..... quit going along with everything everyone tells you to, all the time. Learn to say; "No." already, it's not that hard.
You aren't doing this to be a good citizen, you're doing it because you're too scared and weak not to. And then you attack everyone else who refuses to play these stupid games because it reminds you of how you, yourself are too gutless to stand up for yourself and that makes you angry and resentful. So you attack anyone who hasn't been gelded yet, like you have.
My, my, if I ever read a comment to the BikerSailorDude, that was so way off fucking mark this is it.

"People are always fucking dying, you dipshit drama queen. You know what the leading cause of death is? Birth, you dumbass.... :rolleyes: Out of all the friends I made in 20 years in the Army, only 2 of them are still alive. Death is part of life; that isn't going to change just because you all strap maxi-pads to your faces.
And the government can't shut down shit if you all just ignore them you dumb fuck..... quit going along with everything everyone tells you to, all the time. Learn to say; "No." already, it's not that hard.
You aren't doing this to be a good citizen, you're doing it because you're too scared and weak not to. And then you attack everyone else who refuses to play these stupid games because it reminds you of how you, yourself are too gutless to stand up for yourself and that makes you angry and resentful. So you attack anyone who hasn't been gelded yet, like you have."

Just wear a mask and be done with it. Besides, you have bad breath. Just wait and see. Put one on and you'll smell.
And I eat breath mints constantly; I'm a cigar smoker.
Still makes for very bad breath. All the mints in the world don't cover cigar breath, and nasty mints. Try a simple mask and you will find out how your foul breath is. Brush your nasty teeth. Ask your cousins and grand children. You'll see.

The folks who just demand that everyone just go along, and do whatever the herd does, or else.
(SMH)

I truly do not get people like that..... where does that sort of attitude come from? In a country founded on freedom, why are there so many folks who feel entitled to coerce conformity from other people? Why are so many people so willing to make up nonsense and then demand that everyone else fall in and co-sign their bullshit?

WTF, over?
Because people are fucking dying you dumbshit. Assholes like you are ignoring safety recommendations going out and partying and now we see cases spiking in those areas. Now as a result the gov is shutting shit down again. I don’t like the government shutting shit down, I don’t like losing 1000s of dollars a month, I don’t like having zero social life... but I do these things to be a good citizen and to help do my part to get rid of this virus. But then the dickweeds like you go out and screw it all up. But your doing it in the name of freedom so you can feel good about yourself. No... fuck off. Your priorities are all screwed
People are always fucking dying, you dipshit drama queen. You know what the leading cause of death is? Birth, you dumbass.... :rolleyes: Out of all the friends I made in 20 years in the Army, only 2 of them are still alive. Death is part of life; that isn't going to change just because you all strap maxi-pads to your faces.
You aren't doing this to be a good citizen, you're doing it because you're too scared and weak not to. And then you attack everyone else who refuses to play these stupid games because it reminds you of how you, yourself are too gutless to stand up for yourself and that makes you angry and resentful. So you attack anyone who hasn't been gelded yet, like you have.
My, my, if I ever read a comment to the BikerSailorDude, that was so way off fucking mark this is it.

"People are always fucking dying, you dipshit drama queen. You know what the leading cause of death is? Birth, you dumbass.... :rolleyes: Out of all the friends I made in 20 years in the Army, only 2 of them are still alive. Death is part of life; that isn't going to change just because you all strap maxi-pads to your faces.
You aren't doing this to be a good citizen, you're doing it because you're too scared and weak not to. And then you attack everyone else who refuses to play these stupid games because it reminds you of how you, yourself are too gutless to stand up for yourself and that makes you angry and resentful. So you attack anyone who hasn't been gelded yet, like you have."

Just wear a mask and be done with it. Besides, you have bad breath. Just wait and see. Put one on and you'll smell.
Fuck.... another lemming racing for the cliffs edge.

(SMH)
Shake your head, cumquat. Lemmings following your leadership.

(SMH)

WTF, over?

And I eat breath mints constantly; I'm a cigar smoker.
Still makes for very bad breath. All the mints in the world don't cover cigar breath, and nasty mints. Try a simple mask and you will find out how your foul breath is. Brush your nasty teeth. Ask your cousins and grand children. You'll see.
Nahhh..... I know I'm good, I got too many woman putting their tongues in my mouth every chance they get to not be, lol.

(SMH)

WTF, over?

(SMH)
I am just living my life, not hurting a soul, and minding my own business.

I wish more people would follow that example.

(SMH)

WTF, over?

(SMH)
I am just living my life, not hurting a soul, and minding my own business.

I wish more people would follow that example.
I have no problem with you doing that but if you’re gonna come into my shop then put on a mask like everybody else or don’t come in at all. Cool?

Forum List

Back