Just curious - who on here lives in a "mandatory face coverings required in public" county?

Wow, Freyasman sure got triggered.
Yeah, people like that piss me off.
The folks who just demand that everyone just go along, and do whatever the herd does, or else.
(SMH)

I truly do not get people like that..... where does that sort of attitude come from? In a country founded on freedom, why are there so many folks who feel entitled to coerce conformity from other people? Why are so many people so willing to make up nonsense and then demand that everyone else fall in and co-sign their bullshit?

Can someone explain that?

WTF, over?
Because people are fucking dying you dumbshit. Assholes like you are ignoring safety recommendations going out and partying and now we see cases spiking in those areas. Now as a result the gov is shutting shit down again. I donā€™t like the government shutting shit down, I donā€™t like losing 1000s of dollars a month, I donā€™t like having zero social life... but I do these things to be a good citizen and to help do my part to get rid of this virus. But then the dickweeds like you go out and screw it all up. But your doing it in the name of freedom so you can feel good about yourself. No... fuck off. Your priorities are all screwed
People are always fucking dying, you dipshit drama queen. You know what the leading cause of death is? Birth, you dumbass.... :rolleyes: Out of all the friends I made in 20 years in the Army, only 2 of them are still alive. Death is part of life; that isn't going to change just because you all strap maxi-pads to your faces.
And the government can't shut down shit if you all just ignore them you dumb fuck..... quit going along with everything everyone tells you to, all the time. Learn to say; "No." already, it's not that hard.
You aren't doing this to be a good citizen, you're doing it because you're too scared and weak not to. And then you attack everyone else who refuses to play these stupid games because it reminds you of how you, yourself are too gutless to stand up for yourself and that makes you angry and resentful. So you attack anyone who hasn't been gelded yet, like you have.
My, my, if I ever read a comment to the BikerSailorDude, that was so way off fucking mark this is it.

"People are always fucking dying, you dipshit drama queen. You know what the leading cause of death is? Birth, you dumbass.... :rolleyes: Out of all the friends I made in 20 years in the Army, only 2 of them are still alive. Death is part of life; that isn't going to change just because you all strap maxi-pads to your faces.
And the government can't shut down shit if you all just ignore them you dumb fuck..... quit going along with everything everyone tells you to, all the time. Learn to say; "No." already, it's not that hard.
You aren't doing this to be a good citizen, you're doing it because you're too scared and weak not to. And then you attack everyone else who refuses to play these stupid games because it reminds you of how you, yourself are too gutless to stand up for yourself and that makes you angry and resentful. So you attack anyone who hasn't been gelded yet, like you have."

Just wear a mask and be done with it. Besides, you have bad breath. Just wait and see. Put one on and you'll smell.
Fuck.... another lemming racing for the cliffs edge.

(SMH)
Shake your head, cumquat. Lemmings following your leadership.
I am just living my life, not hurting a soul, and minding my own business.

I wish more people would follow that example.
I have no problem with you doing that but if youā€™re gonna come into my shop then put on a mask like everybody else or donā€™t come in at all. Cool?
That's fine; the only 2 times it's come up I just very politely kept asking if they wanted my money or not?
I told them I just wanted to spend some money there and would they please let me.... and they did.

"who on here lives in a "mandatory face coverings required in public" county?"
Nobody. Unconstitutional. No

The folks who just demand that everyone just go along, and do whatever the herd does, or else.
(SMH)

I truly do not get people like that..... where does that sort of attitude come from? In a country founded on freedom, why are there so many folks who feel entitled to coerce conformity from other people? Why are so many people so willing to make up nonsense and then demand that everyone else fall in and co-sign their bullshit?

WTF, over?
Because people are fucking dying you dumbshit. Assholes like you are ignoring safety recommendations going out and partying and now we see cases spiking in those areas. Now as a result the gov is shutting shit down again. I donā€™t like the government shutting shit down, I donā€™t like losing 1000s of dollars a month, I donā€™t like having zero social life... but I do these things to be a good citizen and to help do my part to get rid of this virus. But then the dickweeds like you go out and screw it all up. But your doing it in the name of freedom so you can feel good about yourself. No... fuck off. Your priorities are all screwed
People are always fucking dying, you dipshit drama queen. You know what the leading cause of death is? Birth, you dumbass.... :rolleyes: Out of all the friends I made in 20 years in the Army, only 2 of them are still alive. Death is part of life; that isn't going to change just because you all strap maxi-pads to your faces.
You aren't doing this to be a good citizen, you're doing it because you're too scared and weak not to. And then you attack everyone else who refuses to play these stupid games because it reminds you of how you, yourself are too gutless to stand up for yourself and that makes you angry and resentful. So you attack anyone who hasn't been gelded yet, like you have.
My, my, if I ever read a comment to the BikerSailorDude, that was so way off fucking mark this is it.

"People are always fucking dying, you dipshit drama queen. You know what the leading cause of death is? Birth, you dumbass.... :rolleyes: Out of all the friends I made in 20 years in the Army, only 2 of them are still alive. Death is part of life; that isn't going to change just because you all strap maxi-pads to your faces.
You aren't doing this to be a good citizen, you're doing it because you're too scared and weak not to. And then you attack everyone else who refuses to play these stupid games because it reminds you of how you, yourself are too gutless to stand up for yourself and that makes you angry and resentful. So you attack anyone who hasn't been gelded yet, like you have."

Just wear a mask and be done with it. Besides, you have bad breath. Just wait and see. Put one on and you'll smell.

(SMH)

I have no problem with you doing that but if youā€™re gonna come into my shop then put on a mask like everybody else or donā€™t come in at all. Cool?
That's fine; the only 2 times it's come up I just very politely kept asking if they wanted my money or not?
I told them I just wanted to spend some money there and would they please let me.... and they did.
So you put the minimum wage workers standing behind the counter in that kind of a position?. It shouldnā€™t be their job to enforce mask policy, yet your douchey ass has to go there and make them deal with another self centered asshole. Great... you sound like a real winner.

(SMH)

WTF, over?

(SMH)

So you put the minimum wage workers standing behind the counter in that kind of a position?. It shouldnā€™t be their job to enforce mask policy, yet your douchey ass has to go there and make them deal with another self centered asshole. Great... you sound like a real winner.
No, THEIR BOSS put them in that position by not having the guts to stand up to this shit.
I didn't tell anyone to fuck off, I politely asked if they wanted my business.

Like I said, I'm just living my life and going about my day, not hurting or bothering a soul.

Why don't people just let me?

(SMH)

WTF, over?

(SMH)

No, THEIR BOSS put them in that position by not having the guts to stand up to this shit.

Like I said, I'm just living my life and going about my day, not hurting or bothering a soul.

So youā€™re gonna be a dick to them for a policy their boss has? A policy made to protect them as they expose themselves to stranger after stranger some of which may have a contagious disease that they could take him to their family. All for min wage? Just so you can prove a point. Donā€™t fool yourself into thinking youā€™re polite. Youā€™re being a passive aggressive antagonistic asshole and we all know it

(SMH)

WTF, over?

(SMH)

So youā€™re gonna be a dick to them for a policy their boss has? A policy made to protect them as they expose themselves to stranger after stranger some of which may have a contagious disease that they could take him to their family. All for min wage? Just so you can prove a point. Donā€™t fool yourself into thinking youā€™re polite. Youā€™re being a passive aggressive antagonistic asshole and we all know it
I'm never passive aggressive, I can flip the asshole switch faster than anyone you ever met. But I didn't do that..... I just asked a simple question and then did my shopping.
That doesn't make me the bad guy and you probably need to reflect on how fucked up things are if you think it does.

I'm not trying to force some arbitrary new societal norm down anyone's throat, I'm just pleasantly going about my day and being hounded by strangers who all seem to be brainwashed cult members.

Wtf, over?

mask-precusor.jpg

The entire state of Pennsylvania has been declared as such by the Governor and the Commonwealth's first She-Male. And the answer is no.
It's child molestation territory. I have ancestry there, and it's awful. Amish, other cults, barn-raisers, liens and mortgages for unwanted work. It's the left-wing communist environmentalist extreme of Christendom.

The COVID-19 Ā® face coverings are mostly for women to cover up their beards and mustaches, because their hormones are so messed up from being stoned on weed and marijuana all the time.

Over time, the COVID-19 Ā® situation will revert to Sunni Islamic Shari`a Law in the United States and a full hijab burqa covering will be required for women.

I wish it weren't so, but the Muslims are "weeding out" the American military and taking over the country with their damned liberalism and vice.

They've got ATF Home Page | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives to enforce the Shari`a ban on alcohol, tobacco, and Firearms for non-Muslims, and those extreme fundamentalist Christian cults have a special dispensation or exemption from jizra from the Muslims.

(SMH)

WTF, over?

And I eat breath mints constantly; I'm a cigar smoker.
Still makes for very bad breath. All the mints in the world don't cover cigar breath, and nasty mints. Try a simple mask and you will find out how your foul breath is. Brush your nasty teeth. Ask your cousins and grand children. You'll see.
Nahhh..... I know I'm good, I got too many woman putting their tongues in my mouth every chance they get to not be, lol.
If you got, then you don't have. And woman is women. SMH.

Internet access does not equate to intelligence or education.

(SMH)

WTF, over?

(SMH)

I'm never passive aggressive, I can flip the asshole switch faster than anyone you ever met. But I didn't do that..... I just asked a simple question and then did my shopping.
That doesn't make me the bad guy and you probably need to reflect on how fucked up things are if you think it does.

I'm not trying to force some arbitrary new societal norm down anyone's throat, I'm just pleasantly going about my day and being hounded by strangers who all seem to be brainwashed cult members.

Wtf, over?
Guess what, Skippy? It ain't arbitrary.

1603287e28168593a9a96054c71e4366.jpg

Alligator testing on the new mosquito fencing..........for 10k we will install a 20 x 20 mosquito fence in you yard..............

disclaimer.....results may vary and we make no promise this will actually work.

(SMH)

WTF, over?

And I eat breath mints constantly; I'm a cigar smoker.
Still makes for very bad breath. All the mints in the world don't cover cigar breath, and nasty mints. Try a simple mask and you will find out how your foul breath is. Brush your nasty teeth. Ask your cousins and grand children. You'll see.
Nahhh..... I know I'm good, I got too many woman putting their tongues in my mouth every chance they get to not be, lol.
If you got, then you don't have. And woman is women. SMH.

Internet access does not equate to intelligence or education.
You're jealous lol

(SMH)

WTF, over?

(SMH)

Wtf, over?
Guess what, Skippy? It ain't arbitrary.
Yeah it is.

(SMH)

WTF, over?

(SMH)

Wtf, over?
Asking if ā€œyou want my moneyā€ is passive aggressive. If you didnā€™t have a mask and you politely asked if you could shop without a mask that would be different.

(SMH)

WTF, over?

(SMH)

Wtf, over?
Asking if ā€œyou want my moneyā€ is passive aggressive. If you didnā€™t have a mask and you politely asked if you could shop without a mask that would be different.
I have two friends ive recently spoken to, ones a bartender and The other a hair stylist. Theyā€™ve both been brought to tears because of people giving them a hard time about masks at work. These ladies are just trying to make rent and one lives with her elderly mother and is terrified of getting sick and bringing it home. These are the people your fucking with because your pansy ass canā€™t put a piece of cloth over you mouth while your in their place of business. Yes, you are a total asshole.

(SMH)

WTF, over?

(SMH)

Wtf, over?
I don't think that's correct but whatever....

I approached no one and asked for no special accommodations, I only wanted to shop as I have for my entire life...... without my face covered like some wahhabi female.

You guys should give some thought to why this experiment in mass propaganda and behavioral modification is being conducted on you; did you guys consent to being Guinea pigs?
Because I didn't.

Ya'll think about it.

(SMH)

WTF, over?

(SMH)

Wtf, over?

I approached no one and asked for no special accommodations, I only wanted to shop as I have for my entire life...... without my face covered like some wahhabi female.

You guys should give some thought to why this experiment in mass propaganda and behavioral modification is being conducted on you; did you guys consent to being Guinea pigs?
Because I didn't.

Ya'll think about it.
How do you think this disease has been spreading? Take me through the steps of how people are catching it

(SMH)

WTF, over?

(SMH)

Wtf, over?

Because I didn't.

Ya'll think about it.
What I laid out is correct. Notice in your reply you only comment about YOU and what YOU wanted to do. See thatā€™s your ego talking. Iā€™m giving you the perspective of others that are effected by your actions and you donā€™t seem to care or want to be aware of it.

(SMH)

WTF, over?

(SMH)

Wtf, over?
I have two friends ive recently spoken to, ones a bartender and The other a hair stylist. Theyā€™ve both been brought to tears because of people giving them a hard time about masks at work. These ladies are just trying to make rent and one lives with her elderly mother and is terrified of getting sick and bringing it home. These are the people your fucking with because your pansy ass canā€™t put a piece of cloth over you mouth while your in their place of business. Yes, you are a total asshole.
And I wrestle fucktards almost every night in a facility full of infected people; you don't hear me whining about it.
If I decide the risk isn't worth the pay, I'll quit.... that's my call.

I didn't create this virus, I'm not spreading this virus, I didn't tell everyone to hide at home, and I didn't nuke the economy.
This shit ain't on me, and while I understand the desire to lash out at innocent people (childish btw) ya'll need to remember that some of us will defend ourselves.
And you will not like it when your bullying gets addressed.

Forum List

Back