Just Breaking: George Michael dead at 53

Christmas Day, another fake death of a pop star.
In case you didn't get it, this is the message that the illuminati pass with the fake death on Christmas day:
It's the LAST Christmas as the human cattle knows it.
This said, I don't need to tell you who he is, right?

BASICS
Contrast it with the agendas of Prince's fake death:
Illuminati faking deaths: Prince Vanity 57 Jackson 7::links beyond the obvious include Hillary 100

Obama Bin Laden resurrection: FINAL COUNTDOWN: 2016 and 3 weeks beyond: perfect 6666 matrix after 6 failed Easter Sundays
Big Bang is NOW - from annihilation of pensions and savings to race war: FINAL COUNTDOWN: perfect 6666 matrix 6 failed Easter Sundays: 2016 and 3 weeks beyond

I was laughing about this post, FYI.
Yeah, I got a good chuckle too from that one.

He came across to me like a libtard sock who hasnt learned how to really do the fundamentalist Protestant Rapture theme too well yet.

Or the English language, for that matter. :rolleyes-41:

((((JimBowie1958))) don't say that
Jim are you ok?
Well, I am speaking of statistical likelihood. I am a type 2 diabetic, with arthritis and a bad back, one herniated disc and one removed, and no gall bladder, and I am feeling a certain amount of purposelessness in my unemployment that brings waves of depression at times that I struggle to fight off.

Other than that I am just perfect! :D

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Maybe taking a break from this forum and the news and all that crappy stuff and doing something that you enjoy for a while would do you good as far as your depression goes.

Is this the same George Michael that got creamed in the tabloids for giving blow jobs in a Los Angeles park? Yes.

I liked his music. It was still utterly creepy for a gay man going around crooning "I want your sex".

RIP George. You should have handled it better.

In the 1990s, Michael engaged in a relationship with a dress designer named Anselmo Feleppa, who had HIV. A couple of years after meeting, Feleppa passed away from an AIDS-related disease. Michael’s single “Jesus to a Child” is a tribute to the designer. George Michael Death: Did the Superstar Have HIV/AIDS?

The statistics of gay men using protection 100% of the time are very grim. His manager is saying he died peacefully "of heart failure". Well when all the organs shut down, the heart follows. I've never known anyone to die peacefully of a heart attack so?

George Michael Death: Did the Superstar Have HIV/AIDS?

In the 1990s, Michael engaged in a relationship with a dress designer named Anselmo Feleppa, who had HIV. A couple of years after meeting, Feleppa passed away from an AIDS-related disease. Michael’s single “Jesus to a Child” is a tribute to the designer. George Michael Death: Did the Superstar Have HIV/AIDS?

The statistics of gay men using protection 100% of the time are very grim. His manager is saying he died peacefully "of heart failure". Well when all the organs shut down, the heart follows. I've never known anyone to die peacefully of a heart attack so?

George Michael Death: Did the Superstar Have HIV/AIDS?
I have known dozens of people who died peacefully of a heart attack. Especially when they die in their sleep like George Michael just did. Sometimes the heart just slows and slows then stops.

Hey, I am not going to blow a bunch of horse shit about this guy. I didnt like but only two of his songs and I dont like the life style he chose, but he always seemed like a fun, light hearted man. He always brought a smile to my face when I saw his perform on MTV back in the day, and I feel strange seeing that some guy five years younger than me died of a fucking heart attack.

Sheesh, he was burning his candle from both ends if you know what I mean.

RIP George and may the Angels of Heaven welcome you with song and dance!

George Michael: Pop superstar dies at 53 - BBC News

I didn't catch that they have concluded his death was from a heart attack?
I saw an article where they said it was cardiac arrest, but I cant find it now, sorry.

Looks like you were right.

((((JimBowie1958))) don't say that
Jim are you ok?
Well, I am speaking of statistical likelihood. I am a type 2 diabetic, with arthritis and a bad back, one herniated disc and one removed, and no gall bladder, and I am feeling a certain amount of purposelessness in my unemployment that brings waves of depression at times that I struggle to fight off.

Other than that I am just perfect! :D

Jim....In the distance, I send you my best wishes to get well soon, heal and feel better, and I hope this New Year 2017 brings you only blessings, happiness and good health! :huddle:

This guy was no David Bowie, he was no Prince.........why is the MSM dwelling on his death? Cause its' the Holidays? See the TMZ website as he must've weighed 400+ pounds months before he died and a rumor is out that only sperm whales would let him blow them........sheesh!!!

Hey, I am not going to blow a bunch of horse shit about this guy. I didnt like but only two of his songs and I dont like the life style he chose, but he always seemed like a fun, light hearted man. He always brought a smile to my face when I saw his perform on MTV back in the day, and I feel strange seeing that some guy five years younger than me died of a fucking heart attack.

Sheesh, he was burning his candle from both ends if you know what I mean.

RIP George and may the Angels of Heaven welcome you with song and dance!

George Michael: Pop superstar dies at 53 - BBC News

I didn't catch that they have concluded his death was from a heart attack?
All the reports I read said he died of heart failure.

This guy was no David Bowie, he was no Prince.........why is the MSM dwelling on his death? Cause its' the Holidays? See the TMZ website as he must've weighed 400+ pounds months before he died and a rumor is out that only sperm whales would let him blow them........sheesh!!!
Link?

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Maybe taking a break from this forum and the news and all that crappy stuff and doing something that you enjoy for a while would do you good as far as your depression goes.
Laughing along with conservatives and otherwise reasonable liberals at the idiots that expose themselves here is one of the very few things that helps me stay sane.

:D

Jim....In the distance, I send you my best wishes to get well soon, heal and feel better, and I hope this New Year 2017 brings you only blessings, happiness and good health! :huddle:
May 2017 be a great blessing for you and yours as well, Skye.

Have fun!

Forum List

Back