Just Breaking: George Michael dead at 53

two surgeries

four inches of stints

several openings of partial blockages

at first lots of meds

now i am down to very little

i walk four to six miles a day sometimes more

That's good news! Do you feel better now?

yes plus i have shed over 50 pounds and still losing

i feel like a totally new person

i work fulltime

plus do contracting work on the side

Good for you! Keep up the good work! :)

Agreed. Beach season is coming!

Not for like 6 months here! :lol: Nice beaches here but a very short beach season, unfortunately.

You know, there are people who spend their entire lives on cruise ships in the Caribean?

Retirement Living on Cruise Ships

Is Cruise Ship Retirement Cheaper Than Assisted Living?

Woman pays $164K per year to live on luxury cruise ship

http://money.usnews.com/money/blogs/on-retirement/2015/08/07/all-aboard-retire-on-a-ship

That's good news! Do you feel better now?

yes plus i have shed over 50 pounds and still losing

i feel like a totally new person

i work fulltime

plus do contracting work on the side

Good for you! Keep up the good work! :)

Agreed. Beach season is coming!

Not for like 6 months here! :lol: Nice beaches here but a very short beach season, unfortunately.

You know, there are people who spend their entire lives on cruise ships in the Caribean?

Retirement Living on Cruise Ships

Is Cruise Ship Retirement Cheaper Than Assisted Living?

Woman pays $164K per year to live on luxury cruise ship

http://money.usnews.com/money/blogs/on-retirement/2015/08/07/all-aboard-retire-on-a-ship

I've heard of that. I think that would be very lonely if none of your friends didn't come with you.

:eek:
What did happen to him? I heard some say he died because of an heart attack!
Anyways RIP to him and condolences to his relatives :(
It has only been a couple of days and the autopsy and tests will take a lot longer than that.

Well? Did he have a history of heart disease? I don't think it's just "normal" for someone 53 years old to just die of heart failure unless there is some underlying issue (s).
Not true.
PJ, you seriously think it is normal for people to die of heart failure at the age of 53?

That is not normal in any text I have read on the subject, and I have been interested in the topic ever since my own heart attack in Jan 2007 at the age of 49.

Everyone was telling me that it was unusual then. Have things gotten so bad so quickly in the last decade?

Damned Millennials, messing it all up just when I was thinking myself special.

lol
Yes, I know it's possible.

One of the things I hate about USMB 'guess who died" threads is that there are always assholes who want to piss on every persons death.

RIP George Michael.

Forum List

Back