Just because you think everything and everyone's against you, doesn't mean you're paranoid?

Supposn

Gold Member
Jul 26, 2009
Just because you think everything and everyone's against you, doesn't mean you're paranoid?

A substantial portion of Trump's base and possibly many other people in the USA have accepted the premise that the median is essentially untrustworthy; (i.e. they all lie). They have greater confidence in the veracity of Facebook rather than in TV or radio broadcasters, or in newspapers.

I suspect the extent of their confidence in newspapers is irrelevant because they generally no longer purchase or read newspapers. Does it logically follow that commercial advertising is now extremely less cost effective unless it's in the form of infomercials that possibly contain some additional entertainment value? Donald Trump's presidency to some extent is due to the Russian's actually investing their money wisely?

I do not believe we citizens of a democratic republic generally do not obtain poorer government than we deserve, and we need not tolerate poorer government. President Donald Trump is what we deserve and apparently what we will continue to deserve?

Respectfully, Supposn

Last edited:
The expression goes ... "Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean people aren't out to get you"

So when the news says a cat 4 hurricane is coming , right wingers scream at the TV “lies! I ain’t evacuating ! Fake news !”

Supposn said:
I do not believe we citizens of a democratic republic generally do not obtain poorer government than we deserve, and we need not tolerate poorer government. President Donald Trump is what we deserve and apparently what we will continue to deserve?
Explains Why Obama Is Stumping For The Credit
Of An Economy He And All The Experts
Said Couldn't Be Done
Plus:
Block Support For Democrats
Among Blacks And Hispanics Is ShowIng Cracks

I take everything I read with a grain of salt,I know if it comes from the mainstream media more than likely its either completely fake,its slanted,its without legit sources etc so I search for several other sources.

So when the news says a cat 4 hurricane is coming , right wingers scream at the TV “lies! I ain’t evacuating ! Fake news !”

When the TV says a CAT 4 is coming, it's best to prepare.

When the TV says a CAT 4 is coming because I drive a Ford Pickup .... allow me to be skeptical.

9rYlziO.jpg

We have to watch out for those pair o noids walking down the street. If you aren't careful they might start a Noid Pride Parade. Or want you to bake a cake with a paranoids on top of it. And then what will come of us? It's worrisome, I tell you, worrisome.

When the TV says a CAT 4 is coming, it's best to prepare.

When the TV says a CAT 4 is coming because I drive a Ford Pickup .... allow me to be skeptical.

9rYlziO.jpg

I sell Cat-4 preventive insurance here. And I have a nice policy that insures against wild Elephant stampedes. Since I started selling those policies we have not had one single Cat-4 Hurricane or any Elephant Stampedes. And I drive a Ford Pickup that tows a gas station behind it just get home. At least that's what it feels like when I fill the critter up with the 40 gallons gas. And it rides just like a car, a railroad car derailing. It's a 1988 F-250 Camper Special that massages my backside and exercises my fillings. A Cat-4 wouldn't care show up here. Of course, the nearest ocean is over 2000 miles away. But we can't be too careful, can we. Make sure you contact me and purchase one of those two polices. (only good in the Rocky Mountain Region)

The last time, the News reported a Cat-4. They lied. When it made landfall, it was a Cat-5. Funny, around here, when the News reports a fire, people will himhaw around and barely make it out by the skin of the teeth. No panic until the flames are starting to burn your house down. And then they demand that the Rescue Folks rescue them. I once moved my family out of the line of fire. Although it didn't go that way afterall, it could have and a lot of those people that stayed would have demanded that the Emergency People rescue them. I say, just let the contrary bastards burn or learn to run RRREEEEAAAALLLL fast. When it comes to reporting a Cat-4, it doesn't take much to up it to a Cat-5 and it looks like there is more than a fair share of that going around.

A substantial portion of Trump's base and possibly many other people in the USA have accepted the premise that the median is essentially untrustworthy; (i.e. they all lie). They have greater confidence in the veracity of Facebook rather than in TV or radio broadcasters, or in newspapers.

I suspect the extent of their confidence in newspapers is irrelevant because they generally no longer purchase or read newspapers. Does it logically follow that commercial advertising is now extremely less cost effective unless it's in the form of infomercials that possibly contain some additional entertainment value? Donald Trump's presidency to some extent is due to the Russian's actually investing their money wisely?

Respectfully, Supposn

Yes, the media is very biased. All you need to do is read their front page. They openly hate Trump and lie about him all the time.

Trump is what we need, you don't deserve him by any means. Venezuela is what you deserve.

Respectfully, Supposn

People are out to get Trump and his supporters?

Why that is crazy talk.

I suppose you think the IRS is coming after his supporters as well.

Pfft!

And why are Americans so paranoid about a single payer system?

It sure works swell for Veterans.

Forum List

Back