Just announced on local news: Desperate need for the community to donate supplies for illegals.

Is there another run on toilet paper - how many times are we going to do this???

scarface-toilet-paper-meme.jpg

Last edited:
Well isn't this swell? The local shelters are overwhelmed and they are calling on the community to donate food, clothing, toilet paper, water bottles, diapers, pretty much everything. Have I ever mentioned that our borders are COMPLETELY FUCKING OUT OF CONTROL? Yeah I think I have.
Do you have a link? What community are you talking about?

Tucson Az, these are local news reports since our worthless media is not covering. If you think I'm lying that's fine with me.
Sounds logical for Arizona. It is an interesting state. You should think about relocating. I do not think the illegal alien problem will improve there.

Fuck off idiot.
Get off your lazy ass, and do something that fixes the shit hole countries. You get this through your fucking head - bitch. We need a reliable government charter to fix these shit hole countries, and you're sitting around trolling the internet with your shmuck stories is not going to do the work that is needed.

US4CC.meme.reliable_charter - homeless_hispanic.png

Wake the fuck up - bitch! The government is not organized properly.

US4CC.meme.Hannibal_lecter - imperfect_constitution.png

Last edited:
Sounds logical for Arizona. It is an interesting state. You should think about relocating. I do not think the illegal alien problem will improve there.
News in AZ. A judge ruled in favor of a total ban on abortions. It's a civil war territorial law enacted way before AZ became a State. No exception for rape or incest. At the same time, a 15 week abortion rule is in affect at the same time. Tell me that State has some issues.

Also, the State school voucher program has been paused. A group called SOS (Save Our Schools) collected 114K signatures against the Governors law. Of course, the advocates for the vouchers is crying foul saying there are duplicate signatures. Sound familiar?

Ask that AZ idiot to shake his stick at all that. By the way, I watch Phoenix news. Try Arizona Family 3 news.

So what is the Christian thing to do? Do everything you can to make things worse for these people or do something to make their lives easier, knowing this is a very difficult time for them.

Today's reading was about a wretched bastard (Lazarus) who rose to the "bosom of Abraham" when he died, basically because he endured his "hell" on earth. The rich guy who ignored him ended up in Gehenna.

You wanna be the rich guy who ignored the suffering of the wretch?

Well isn't this swell? The local shelters are overwhelmed and they are calling on the community to donate food, clothing, toilet paper, water bottles, diapers, pretty much everything. Have I ever mentioned that our borders are COMPLETELY FUCKING OUT OF CONTROL? Yeah I think I have.
Donate to veterans living on the streets that can't even get in to shelters. Donate to SPCA. Donate to the local animal shelter. Donate to the group with SPCA that flys canines the were assisting physically and mentally to those soldiers overseas who come home but can't bring their dog with them. Donate 25 bucks, that group matches it and turns it into 50 bucks.

It will be a cold fucking day in hell I donate to help ILLEGALS. Legit immigrants who jumped thru the LEGAL hoops..sure. But they got buried beneath the ILLEGALS, so who can tell who did the red tape...and those who didn't.

Last edited:
Round up EVERY illegal alien and ship their criminal asses home.

We can "donate" a fast bus ride home.

I'm an Indie and I'm planning to vote Republican in Nov. All, except trump.

Biden is a traitor, allowing our country to be over-run by these illegal invaders.

Forum List

Back