Just a question about choices for staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as they do not use their mod superpowers to screw with regular users following the rules it does not matter at all. Been on boards where the mods banned people as the last word in an argument. Those boards no longer exist.
Have you noticed all the recent threads about real election fraud that have been moved to the conspiracy theory board ?

Who gives a shit what forum it's in?

Shouldn't mods be unbiased? If they are "in charge" of this board being "where your voices count", shouldn't those who moderate be exempt from expressing their voices except in moderation decisions?

Asking for a friend.

Hmm :eusa_think: Worthy though Gracie.

How 'bout this: Mods could have sock names, used only for participating in threads, while moderating under a mod name.
That way ---- no would know who the mods are. :50:
so you want to censor them,,,

"Censor" who?

Might want to actually read the post you quote before inserting hoof in mouth.
why not just let them post under their known name???

I know that everyone is biased so its best they are allowed to express it so everyone knows what it is,,,,,,

Shouldn't mods be unbiased? If they are "in charge" of this board being "where your voices count", shouldn't those who moderate be exempt from expressing their voices except in moderation decisions?

Asking for a friend.

How 'bout this: Mods could have sock names, used only for participating in threads, while moderating under a mod name.

"Censor" who?

I know that everyone is biased so its best they are allowed to express it so everyone knows what it is,,,,,,

How the fuck is that "censoring" something?

Asking for a friend.

"Censor" who?

you wouldnt understand,,,

better they just post under their known name,,,

Asking for a friend.

"Censor" who?

Actually YOU wouldn't understand, since the answer is ---- IT ISN'T.

Asking for a friend.

"Censor" who?

that would not allow them to comment under their known name,,,

Asking for a friend.

"Censor" who?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- AND?

Are you posting under your own name? Am I? Is anybody?

Asking for a friend.

"Censor" who?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- AND?

Are you posting under your own name? Am I? Is anybody?
I'm posting under a single known name,,,

As long as they do not use their mod superpowers to screw with regular users following the rules it does not matter at all. Been on boards where the mods banned people as the last word in an argument. Those boards no longer exist.
Have you noticed all the recent threads about real election fraud that have been moved to the conspiracy theory board ?
i haven't noticed that. i have seen some really stupid shit being peddled remaining in politics, though. oh, and some has been correctly moved to rubber room or conspiracy bullcrap. does that make you sad?

i haven't noticed that. i have seen some really stupid shit being peddled remaining in politics, though. oh, and some has been correctly moved to rubber room or conspiracy bullcrap. does that make you sad?

I've never seen any thread moved to Badlands or anywhere else, where the move changed any of the thread's content.

I actually remember the first time I argued with FCT in a thread. I was sweating it; expected to be banned forthwith. But no. Even Westwall left me alone. I've seen Coyote look the other way at some of you haters when she's in a thread, when if I were a mod, I'd have hauled them out by the shirt collar.

They're fair. I wouldn't be.

I've never seen any thread moved to Badlands or anywhere else, where the move changed any of the thread's content.
are you sure? i could swear in an affidavit that threads in politics were really full of compelling evidence of massive mass massivest voter fraud. then these threads were moved to other parts of the board, and the evidence was GONE. the words were the same, though.

None of my posts go to the rubber room unless I post them there myself.

As for the CT board, if you don't know why mods are instructed to follow certain political narratives in that regard then you're ignorant, but you probably do know and you're just being an asshole.

None of my posts go to the rubber room unless I post them there myself.

As for the CT board, if you don't know why mods are instructed to follow certain political narratives in that regard then you're ignorant, but you probably do know and you're just being an asshole.
sad, then. that's a shame.

sad, then. that's a shame.
Careful or I may flame out on you like MindWars.
mail (3).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back