Just 41% of Viewers Had ‘Very Positive’ Reaction to Biden’s SOTU Speech, Says CNN – Lowest Since George W. Bush

Of course it was a low rating. Biden says we need to build and buy American and secure the border. REALLY??? Did President Trump write his speech? That's exactly what Trump was doing and doing it quite well until Biden undid everything. Again, Trump was right. Imagine how many tax $$$$ have been wasted by Biden to undo and redo everything.

You Trumpies are far more leftie than I am on many issues.

Your post said Trump supporters didnt watch or watched with fingers in their ears.

You are wrong.

If you want to extend the discussion…tell me what I am left of you on…because you seem to know what TRUMPIES positions are on the issues.

Tell me what I believe because I voted for Trump.

Your post said Trump supporters didnt watch or watched with fingers in their ears.

You are wrong.

If you want to extend the discussion…tell me what I am left of you on…because you seem to know what TRUMPIES positions are on the issues.

Tell me what I believe because I voted for Trump.
NATO for one. Trump wanted to undo it. I favor it. Where do you stand?

NATO for one. Trump wanted to undo it. I favor it. Where do you stand?

Trump wanted all Nato partners to pair their fair share of defense spending. The USA taxpayer was paying a disproportionate amount of the military spend.

Trump cant “UNDO“ NATO.

We should UNDO the UN…it is corrupt and useless.

How is what you said far left?

I watched Biden's speech. Although he's not a great and polished speaker like Obama, he carried it off pretty good. Trump could never do it as well since he just insults and brags about him self. In Biden's speech a few months ago, he asked 'what are republicans for'. Fut the wuck are they for? They have nothing to offer but hate and discontent and lies for the most part. No ideas how to help the average American....to make health care and education affordable, etc. My question is still, how can any one still stomach a cock roach like trump who tried to bring down our democracy?

I enjoyed his speech by not watching. I went to bed early last night which was a better use of my time.

I enjoyed his speech by not watching. I went to bed early last night which was a better use of my time.
Patriotic Americans who choose to be well informed clearly approved...

Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 7.46.01 AM.png

... but not all Americans:

FAILING TO MAKE THE CUT FOR THE BIDEN CHEERLEADING SQUAD
Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 9.06.33 AM.png

Better luck next time, Girls.

Yes.

And he blasted DEFEND THE POLICE!

With an EVIL BITCH WHO HELPED BAIL BLM RIOTERS OUT OF JAIL!
it's just bizzaro world all over the place.

WE MUST SECURE OUR BORDER!!!

I thought there wasn't an issue...

it's just bizzaro world all over the place.

WE MUST SECURE OUR BORDER!!!

I thought there wasn't an issue...

So weird. I could not believe he actually said that after we have been told a secure border is RACIST!

How do these dumb fucking sheep go along with this shit?

Like I said, I didn't watch. So I'm wondering, did he say that his butt's been wiped....again.

So weird. I could not believe he actually said that after we have been told a secure border is RACIST!

How do these dumb fucking sheep go along with this shit?
they say one thing then flat do another.

CNN says mostly positive, is that like those "Mostly Peaceful" protests?

Just 41% of those who watched President Joe Biden’s State of the Union address on Tuesday had a “very positive” reaction to the speech – the lowest in 15 years to CNN’s instant post-State of the Union poll.

Just 41% of Viewers Had ‘Very Positive’ Reaction to Biden’s SOTU Speech, Says CNN
So many grievance threads by the cultists. Too bad they can't produce any substantive arguments to go along with those grievances.

Forum List

Back