Just 41% of Viewers Had ‘Very Positive’ Reaction to Biden’s SOTU Speech, Says CNN – Lowest Since George W. Bush

I started watching and almost vomited, couldn't stand looking at the two idiots sitting behind the idiot. Let's go Brandon.
Hate is a terrible thing. Especially when you can't explain why, with any intelligent explanations.

they say one thing then flat do another.

Easy answer-------->because their approval ratings are sinking faster than the Titanic did!

It has become apparent by any measurement available in politics today, that we no longer are forced to argue useless narratives put forth by the Left; at least the ones they are mouthing now. They are in the vast MINORITY of thinking in this country, and it is up to them to show they changed direction to gain support. If ANY of these Leftists want to keep pushing forth their current agenda in public, my suggestion is.......LET THEM-)

ColonelAngus said:
And he blasted DEFUND THE POLICE!
Yes, as we know, he had consistently opposed that initiative, and his support for the outnumbered police assaulted and injured by Trump goons who attacked the Capitol has been unequivocal.

The President neglected to give his predecessor credit for keeping his vows to build that big beautiful wall he made Mexico pay for, rebuild the nation's crumbling infrastructure, lower RX prices when he replaced 'ObamaCare' with "something terrific!" that covers "everyone!" , etc.

He spent far too much time basking in his coordinating a formidable international response to the Blowhard's "savvy genius."

He could have, at least, acknowledged the Loser's undeniable accomplishments:

• The economy lost 2.9 million jobs.
  • The unemployment rate increased by 1.6 percentage points to 6.3%.
  • The international trade deficit Trump promised to reduce went up.
  • The U.S. trade deficit in goods and services in 2020 was the highest since 2008 and increased 40.5% from 2016.
  • The number of people lacking health insurance rose by 3 million.
  • The federal debt held by the public went up, from $14.4 trillion to $21.6 trillion.
  • Home prices rose 27.5%, and the homeownership rate increased 2.1 percentage points to 65.8%.
  • Illegal immigration increased. Apprehensions at the Southwest border rose 14.7% compared with 2016.
  • Coal production declined 26.5%, and coal-mining jobs dropped by 16.7%.
  • The murder rate rose to the highest level since 1997.

• Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 9.34.17 AM.png

Last edited:
It is a staple of the left wing playbook.

The mask bullshit put the lies and hypocrisy of the left on full display.
Made a lot of sense having Brandon shake hands and kissing ass down the aisle to the podium. Social distancing after does Brandon have Covid? It's obvious he only spread it to the Dem idiots. There may be a god after all! Ps. that's as far as I could watch, my stomach couldn't take it. The man and is party are MORONS.

Easy answer-------->because their approval ratings are sinking faster than the Titanic did!

It has become apparent by any measurement available in politics today, that we no longer are forced to argue useless narratives put forth by the Left; at least the ones they are mouthing now. They are in the vast MINORITY of thinking in this country, and it is up to them to show they changed direction to gain support. If ANY of these Leftists want to keep pushing forth their agenda in public, my suggestion is.......LET THEM-)
Yea they crashed and burned and while never once going WE WERE WRONG they just change direction and blame the right.

Made a lot of sense having Brandon shake hands and kissing ass down the aisle to the podium. Social distancing after does Brandon have Covid? It's obvious he only spread it to the Dem idiots. There may be a god after all! Ps. that's as far as I could watch, my stomach couldn't take it. The man and is party are MORONS.

Absolutely.

Last Friday morning….WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!

This Tuesday evening…KISSES AND HUGS FOR EVERYONE!

When he said we have to secure the border, I almost threw my beer at the TV.
You weren't listening to what he was saying about it either. Which is why idiots like you throw beer at the TV. You people are too fucking stupid to get it. He was saying what I have been saying for about thirty years. We need to "SECURE THEIR" borders, not ours. We have to recognize, that for eighty years, we have been the problem, not Latin America; Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com You "SECURE" their borders by giving "THEIR" countries back. There is nothing complicated about that. But are we going to do that? I haven't heard too many in this country saying they will. We want to control the people, the politics, the resources, the way of life, but we aren't willing to let them have their own lives. You control the borders by giving them their countries back.

You weren't listening to what he was saying about it either. Which is why idiots like you throw beer at the TV. You people are too fucking stupid to get it. He was saying what I have been saying for about thirty years. We need to "SECURE THEIR" borders, not ours. We have to recognize, that for eighty years, we have been the problem, not Latin America; Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com You "SECURE" their borders by giving "THEIR" countries back. There is nothing complicated about that. But are we going to do that? I haven't heard too many in this country saying they will. We want to control the people, the politics, the resources, the way of life, but we aren't willing to let them have their own lives. You control the borders by giving them their countries back.
You’re funny!

Too bad he didn’t keel over and crack his skull like that idiot comedian touting mandates did.

Joe said you stop inflation by cutting costs, not wages.
I think he said cutting wages was one way to fight inflation. Yeah, that'll work. Make it even harder for people to feed their families or fill up the gas tank...

It was a strong performance for Slo-Joe, he only got lost or confused a few times, and only did the creepy whispering in the microphone thing a couple times.

I wonder what his docs are giving him to keep him mostly coherent for that long. He'll be incommunicado for a few days, It's going to take him some time to recover from the crash.

The rest of the speech was pretty much an adoption of Trump policies- promote manufacturing in the US, secure the border, fund the police.

SOP for dems in trouble- take the republican policies as their own, pretend it is their priority too.

He takes the credit for Intel's decision to build a new chip plant in the US, but to the extent he had any part of that, it was due to his crashing the supply chain. Samsung and Texas Instruments are also building new US chip plants for the same reason- to meet the US demand.

I see no reason to subsidize the semiconductor industry for decisions they have already made...

The pathetic $35Mn he has earmarked for rare earths is a joke- that wouldn't even cover 3 months of tungsten imports from China.

I imagine the squad is not very happy today, they didn't get any of their priorities addressed.

He did what he had to do, but it was mostly just a campaign speech- there was very little "SOTU" in there, it was a bunch of "I have a plan" for this or that, details to be announced at some later date...

Forum List

Back