Juneteenth Quiz: How well do you know Emancipation Day?

While many may not be aware of this, this coming Monday is a federal holiday in observation of Juneteenth. All federal buildings, banks, etc. will be closed. It is the second year of observation in Washington State.

Juneteenth 😄
What kind of a name is that?!

The truth is the truth. It does not see colors.
The truth doesn't have eyes but let's pretend it does in this one instance. Where are the black people in the photos I posted?

You went on about black people should stop committing crimes and you listed specific offenses. To hear you talk, and now in reference to your alleged "truth", the only people committing crimes in America are black people, yet the photos I posted show only white criminals who are currently incarcerated or under the supervision of the courts (probation/parole).

Why aren't you preaching to them? You're nothing more than a mealy mouthed hypocrite.

The truth doesn't have eyes but let's pretend it does in this one instance. Where are the black people in the photos I posted?

You went on about black people should stop committing crimes and you listed specific offenses. To hear you talk, and now in reference to your alleged "truth", the only people committing crimes in America are black people, yet the photos I posted show only white criminals who are currently incarcerated or under the supervision of the courts (probation/parole).

Why aren't you preaching to them? You're nothing more than a mealy mouthed hypocrite.
I said nothing like that. I think you are a drama queen.

Maybe the most important day. It is a real day so how in the fuck is it race baiting unless you're a racist?
It goes something like this:

Conservatives want to whitewash, ignore, or otherwise eliminate any references to slavery/rape, Jim Crow, black codes, and segregation.

References to the above undermine conservatives’ efforts to marginalize and vilify blacks and are an obstacle to the right’s political agenda hostile to policies beneficial to Americans of color.

Indeed, white grievance politics and racist replacement dogma aren’t going to gain any traction when the people are aware of the history of enslaved people in America.

The point is people do not want to put blame where it belongs. It amounts to rewarding bad behavior and that does not do any good at all. It is just another way to bury the real problems Blacks have.
The bad behavior is white racism. End that and a lot of other things stop.

It goes something like this:

Conservatives want to whitewash, ignore, or otherwise eliminate any references to slavery/rape, Jim Crow, black codes, and segregation.

References to the above undermine conservatives’ efforts to marginalize and vilify blacks and are an obstacle to the right’s political agenda hostile to policies beneficial to Americans of color.

Indeed, white grievance politics and racist replacement dogma aren’t going to gain any traction when the people are aware of the history of enslaved people in America.
PREACH!

Fatherless families. Wholesale shoplifting. The right to resist arrest that many Blacks think they have. Stop treating them like pets and treat them like the responsible people they could and should be.
More dumb white racist bullshit. Whites have SHOOTOUTS with police. Fatherless families? 50 percent of white marriages end in divorce. Shoplifting? According to the UCR, whites lead every year in arrests for shoplifting. Your racism is the problem. Maybe you take some of that responsbility you claim that is inherent to whiteness and work on ending your racism.

No the bad behavior is resisting arrest and fathering children with no intention of supporting them.
Thats what whites do. Like I said, whites have armed stand offs with police and 50 percent of white marriages end in divorce. What's worse is the white daddy at home molests his children or other peoples children while he beats his wife. So you know what you can do with your racist opinion.

Forum List

Back