Juneteenth Quiz: How well do you know Emancipation Day?

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2018
The Beautiful Pacific Northwest
While many may not be aware of this, this coming Monday is a federal holiday in observation of Juneteenth. All federal buildings, banks, etc. will be closed. It is the second year of observation in Washington State.

Take the quiz and learn more about the oldest known US celebration of the end of slavery. CNN will also broadcast a live Juneteenth concert featuring Jhené Aiko, Khalid, Jill Scott, Questlove, Mickey Guyton, Bell Biv DeVoe and other Black artists on Sunday, June 19 at 8 p.m. ET.​

While many may not be aware of this, this coming Monday is a federal holiday in observation of Juneteenth. All federal buildings, banks, etc. will be closed. It is the second year of observation in Washington State.

I’ve been marking June 19 for over 35 years and in the past 25 years of searching on the internet, I saw nothing about Juneteenth until just recently. Just another contrived, bigoted black holiday. And phony democrat hypocrites comply.

Someday some other race will insert some in-your-face katzenjammer holiday into American history and pretend it has always been a thing. I for one hope it turns out to be the most obnoxious made up holiday in human history. Our is a time of make believe.

Someday some other race will insert some in-your-face katzenjammer holiday into American history and pretend it has always been a thing. I for one hope it turns out to be the most obnoxious made up holiday in human history. Our is a time of make believe.
More stupid whiteness. The end of slavery was significant. Much more significant than St. Patricks Day.

It's a shit holiday---------no one cares about it.

Slavery still hasn't ended hun.......
IM2 would you expect people who knew slavery had been outlawed but continued to practice it for the next 3 years to be honest and truthful about their intentions and behaviors, even in the year 2022?

It's unfortunate how many racists will continue to benefit off of black people, getting paid time off for a holiday that commemorates the lawful end to something so horrific that the white race implemented.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
LOL, that is absolutely pathetic considering Father's Day doesn't fall on the same day each year.

But yeah, blame that too on black people.
The point is people do not want to put blame where it belongs. It amounts to rewarding bad behavior and that does not do any good at all. It is just another way to bury the real problems Blacks have.

Forum List

Back