Juneteenth Quiz: How well do you know Emancipation Day?

The more pertinent question is how does it harm you?

Or does it just hurt to see anything that acknowledges black people even something that is a celebration of the end of an era in our country that was so horrific?
It harms me because I am a citizen and do not want to play games with our future. Pandering with no results in conditions is all show and just a distraction.

LOL, that is absolutely pathetic considering Father's Day doesn't fall on the same day each year.

But yeah, blame that too on black people.
It should work around Father’s Day and not the reverse. Line butting is another prevalent black misbehavior.

What bad behavior, what the heck are you talking about?
Fatherless families. Wholesale shoplifting. The right to resist arrest that many Blacks think they have. Stop treating them like pets and treat them like the responsible people they could and should be.

What do you do to celebrate MLK Day?
I acknowledge his worthiness and the validity of the day of celebration. Working around DC for 30 years as a minority in PG county provides a harmony that thinkers and producers can embrace. Most of the crazies here must live in Podunk where intellect and integration are somehow elusive.
What I speak is experiential fact reality that libs cannot thwart so they call the reality as racist.

You know what's funny? If this "Juneteenth" bullshit is so important, why didn't Obama make it a holiday?

Because he thought it was a retarded idea, that's why.

My two businesses will be open on Monday. Employees can take the day as a holiday or work and get time and a half. I'll also be catering lunch for those who come to work. Last year, out of a total of around 225 employees between the two businesses, less than a dozen people took the day as a holiday, and only one of them was black...

Fatherless families. Wholesale shoplifting. The right to resist arrest that many Blacks think they have. Stop treating them like pets and treat them like the responsible people they could and should be.
What does the celebration of the notification of the end of slavery in the United States have to do with any of the things you've listed above? I did some checking and there are not a whole lot of BLACK people here:
1655578864004.png

1655578916003.png

1655579022104.png

Attachments

• 1655578963206.png
    1655578963206.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 11
It harms me because I am a citizen and do not want to play games with our future. Pandering with no results in conditions is all show and just a distraction.
What kind of answer is "because I am a citizen"? That doesn't explain anything, I'm a citizen too and as are all of the black people born here in the U.S. and as declared by the ratification of the 14th Amendment.

So you're so saying anything that doesn't benefit you or yours personally you're against?

What kind of answer is "because I am a citizen"? That doesn't explain anything, I'm a citizen too and as are all of the black people born here in the U.S. and as declared by the ratification of the 14th Amendment.

So you're so saying anything that doesn't benefit you or yours personally you're against?
Their actions encouraged by race baiters harm this country. They are not above the law.

It should work around Father’s Day and not the reverse. Line butting is another prevalent black misbehavior.
I would hope that you're just drunk in the middle of a Saturday and not this stupid but wouldn't bet money on it.

Juneteenth is "June 19th" which doesn't change year to year but the day of the week it falls on does.

Last year it fell on a Saturday and next year it will fall on a Monday so you don't have to worry about it "falling" on Father's day again anytime soon. Nonetheless the observation of the federal holiday is on Monday.

Either way, it doesn't interfere with YOUR father's day unless you're so immature, thin-skinned and self-centered that you can't stand the thought of sharing the celebration of you being a father with another holiday especially one that you and your family in all likelihood wouldn't even know about let alone celebrate if you weren't here on this message board.

And speaking of line butting, that was a very prevalent practice engaged in by white people when I was attending college down south. They still hadn't gotten the memo more than 10 years after the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. They always seemed so surprised and a little embarrassed whenever I pointed out that I/we were next in line and that the back of the line was in fact "over there" [pointing to the end of the line]. They always acquiesced though and I generally gave them a nice smile for recognizing the error of their ways or correcting it.

Forum List

Back