Juneteenth Quiz: How well do you know Emancipation Day?

Your opposition to Juneteenth is evidence of your racism.
How? I never said I opposed it, I said it was pandering and race baiting. Those are the things I oppose. You keep digging your hole deeper. You look and sound desperate.

man-yawn.gif

How? I never said I opposed it, I said it was pandering and race baiting. Those are the things I oppose. You keep digging your hole deeper. You look and sound desperate.
Your comment about pandering/race baiting shows your opposition. June 19 is a major day in American history. Maybe the most important day. It is a real day so how in the fuck is it race baiting unless you're a racist? Is July 4th race baiting?

You seem unable to recognize the white race-baiters that have you saying and believing what you do.
I recognize race baiters because they come in every color. You are the vapid one here.

Your comment about pandering/race baiting shows your opposition. June 19 is a major day in American history. Maybe the most important day. It is a real day so how in the fuck is it race baiting unless you're a racist? Is July 4th race baiting?
It does? I just told you it does not. Your opinion is not valid or provable.

I have not disparaged Black people I have disparaged the games race baiters play just to create division and get votes.
What do you call this?
Fatherless families. Wholesale shoplifting. The right to resist arrest that many Blacks think they have. Stop treating them like pets and treat them like the responsible people they could and should be.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
You are gullible, naive, paranoid and racist.

Point number 1: Republicans authored an amendment making slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican party is the party of the Corwin Amendment that would have made slavery constitutional.

Point number 2: A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Point number 3: Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans that worked to purge blacks from the party.

Point number 4: Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.
Bravo IM2, BRAVO!!!

• Love
You don't have to live the remainder of your life in ignorance

Corwin Amendment​

From Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia​
The Corwin Amendment is a proposed amendment to the United States Constitution. It was passed by the Congress on March 2, 1861 and sent to the state legislatures for ratification.[1] Senator William H. Seward of New York introduced the amendment in the Senate. Representative Thomas Corwin of Ohio introduced it in the House of Representatives. It was one of several bills considered by Congress in an unsuccessful attempt to attract the seceding states back into the Union and to convince border slave states to stay.[2] Technically still pending before the states, it would, if ratified, shield "domestic institutions" of the states (which in 1861 included slavery) from the constitutional amendment process and from interference by Congress.[3][4]

• Thanks
The fact it is a national holiday proves my opinion to be correct. Your racist ignorance of complete American history is not my problem.

IM2 voicing his opinion on how important the date is compared to other notable dates does nothing to invalidate the veracity of the other two facts mentioned in his response.

You chose to dispute him on his opinion and left the two facts which ARE provable contrary to YOUR opinion, on the table.

I think it's pretty obvious why you did that.

IM2 voicing his opinion on how important the date is compared to other notable dates does nothing to invalidate the veracity of the other two facts mentioned in his response.

You chose to dispute him on his opinion and left the two facts which ARE provable contrary to YOUR opinion, on the table.

I think it's pretty obvious why you did that.
Some of these guys seem to think "I'm white and I say so" means something.

I recognize race baiters because they come in every color. You are the vapid one here.
Race baiting to you is anything a black person says that is accurate about whites. Your expressed belief about Juneeth is race baiting.

To get along, we have to go along.

So just put on a big phony smile and say, "Happy Juneteenth!"
Why do you have a problem with this holiday.

Do you have the same problem with July 4th?

Vapid? I always thought I knew what that word meant but you're using it so out of context that I had to look it up:

Vapid - offering nothing that is stimulating or challenging.

Are you a girl?
White fragility.

Forum List

Back