July Was The Hottest Month In Recorded Human History, Report Says

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Global climate change has been here since the 90s. It just didn't show in a lot of the world.

It did in my corner of the world. That is when ice caves that had existed in the Cascades for thousands of years started to melt.

They were totally melted and gone in the bush boy years.

It's getting very bad now. Water shortages are starting. Lakes, rivers and streams are drying up due to lack of rain and snowfall.

The plant is literally on fire. All over on every continent. The wildfires have become worse every year and smoke in the air for weeks has now become a regular yearly thing in the west during the summer.

Something needs to be done. The climate change deniers need to be stopped from preventing proper action being taken. They've managed to stop any steps to fight climate change for decades. That needs to stop. All it's doing is making a bad situation worse.

All you climate change deniers don't need to bother posting your lies. I won't read or reply to them.

8312292a54135963586be358bae2a438.jpg

Global climate change has been here since the 90s. It just didn't show in a lot of the world.

It did in my corner of the world. That is when ice caves that had existed in the Cascades for thousands of years started to melt.

It's getting very bad now. Water shortages are starting. Lakes, rivers and streams are drying up due to lack of rain and snowfall.

The plant is literally on fire. All over on every continent. The wildfires have become worse every year and smoke in the air for weeks has now become a regular yearly thing in the west during the summer.

Something needs to be done. The climate change deniers need to be stopped from preventing proper action being taken. They've managed to stop any steps to fight climate change for decades. That needs to stop. All it's doing is making a bad situation worse.

All you climate change deniers don't need to bother posting your lies. I won't read or reply to them.

Yeah, sure it was...Down here in Florida, the temperatures were 13 degrees below normal, why doesnt the Climate Liars every factor in those temps? Because they are fucking liars....

"You guys worry about that, I'm too young to worry and get wrinkles on my pretty little face."

What we need is a little music to cheer us up."- Shemp Howard

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!

Proof that global warming is a religion. You have to have faith when your senses tell you something different. August is hot but it seemed to me that July was relatively cooler than normal. "Recorded history" as far as temperature and the environment goes only goes back a couple of hundred years which is a drop in the bucket in geological terms. The east coast was under a half a mile glacier during the last ice age and we have been emerging from the cold spell ever since.

You of course are too stupid to understand the government was involved,thst they are involved in weather control.

Geez, the stupidity of the responses so far is off the charts. Did I just walk into the loony bin part of this site?

Yeah, sure it was...Down here in Florida, the temperatures were 13 degrees below normal, why doesnt the Climate Liars every factor in those temps? Because they are fucking liars....
I was going to mention that.

I live just south of Jacksonville, and this summer has been really, really mild...

"Combined average of land and ocean temperatures1/100 degree hotter"? A hundred years ago they were swinging a thermometer around on a string and we get lectures from the left about "recorded history". Go to China and protest the environment if you feel so strongly about it and let us know how you made out when you get out of prison.

Can you share the changes you've made to help the situation?

Eeeeeeeeerk! More fear! Feels like typical July to me. Got a great tan.

A single data point from a set of 1,700 data points (generously allowing that the record goes back 142 years) is not significant. That entire data set from the 142 years makes up .000003% of the history of Earth's temps. There is nothing remotely significant to talk about here.

ClimatTemps.png

It really doesn’t matter – conservatives have successfully advanced their lie that climate change ‘isn’t real’ and the lie that humans don’t contribute to climate change.

Most of the damage is irreparable and irreversible.

As with the intensity of the spread of the pandemic, the adverse effects of climate change are the consequence of rightwing willful ignorance and stupidity.

Forum List

Back