Dim's darling anti-cop Cori Bush hired police as security guards

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
And as you'll recall, if you criticize and point out her hypocrisy, she'll tell you to "suck it up".

'Defund the police' advocate Cori Bush hired police as private security, costing officers their jobs​

Someone Show NASA a Calendar

‘I Was Livid’: On Video, Man Takes Down Black Lives Matter Sign From Chicago…

1628949200308.png

Freshman "Squad" firebrand Rep. Cori Bush, D-Mo., an outspoken proponent defunding the police, hired two sheriff’s deputies as private security guards, eventually costing them their jobs.

A new report revealed that the "Squad" member hired two sheriff’s deputies to provide private security for her, coming on the heels of reports that the progressive had spent tens of thousands of dollars on private security while pushing defunding law enforcement.

Bush was caught with the deputies on surveillance camera footage while touring multiple St. Louis jails, News 4 reported.

CORI BUSH DEFENDS CALLING TO DEFUND THE POLICE WHILE HAVING PRIVATE SECURITY: ‘YOU WOULD RATHER ME DIE?’

The deputies, Tylance Jackson and Maurice Thompson, were terminated from their jobs after the report was published, with St. Louis Sheriff Vernon Betts telling News 4 that the pair did not get approval to work the gig.

Security for me, not for thee..... It's incredible how consistently hypocritical Democrat leaders are. Walls don't work except around my house. Defund the Police for the commoners I'll buy my own Police force.

I would be up for defunding mayors and police commissioners...

Security for me, not for thee..... It's incredible how consistently hypocritical Democrat leaders are. Walls don't work except around my house. Defund the Police for the commoners I'll buy my own Police force.
Democrats are 100% fascist; they're as moral as deranged little Stalins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back