Judge Sullivan Scrambles For A Lifeline To Bail HIMSELF Out Of Dropped Flynn Case

So go back and read from the start where Mueller started and ended and when mueller said he couldn’t charge a sitting president.
CHARGE HIM WITH WHAT?????

That was said by Mueller investigation. So ask Mueller.
The SCO decided to drop after the Brady evidence came out. As in Muellers SCO. They then went to Barr, and Barr agreed with them to drop it. The only person who wants it to continue is Sullivan.
If Sullivan just willy nilly agrees with Barr then he is part of the corruption. I admired Sullivan for standing up against Barr. Barr dropping the case doesn’t make Flynn innocent or free from any wrong doing.
Barr wasn’t the one who initiated the drop. Muellers SCO prosecutors are the one who decided to drop. The very same one who brought up the charges in the first place. Sullivan broke his own rules to try to suppress the evidence that lead to the SCO deciding to drop charges. Now he’s making up powers for himself like the ability to prosecute, judges can’t do that. He wants to prosecute Flynn with perjury for withdrawing his guilty plea, which is completely unheard of. He’s so bad an appellate court gave him 10 days to explain himself. Appellate courts never respond that quickly. Sullivan is a political hack.
Nah! If SCO initiated it why Barr get involved? Happened to be a close friend of Trump.
It doesn’t matter what how these are twisted. It doesn’t look good and it doesn’t sound good.
Flynn is a traitor to begin with even he became part of this administration. Pleaded guilty twice under oath. Now Flynn wants to withdraw his guilty plea?? Now he is innocent????
That is not acceptable. Crooked Barr is also involved with Stone case.
Just because you say nah, doesn’t make it true. They went to Barr because...wait for it...he’s the attorney general. Ok, I’ll give you minute to let your jaw hit the floor and another to pick it back up off the floor after that shocking news about Barr. Flynn only took the plea, he didn’t want to take in the first place, and fired his original legal team over, because the SCO threatened to go after his son if he didn’t. And no Flynn was not a traitor, he did not what most intelligence officers do when they’re out of government, they start intelligence firms. There’s 100s of them out there. His firm worked with a NATO ally in Turkey, gasp*, I know, the gall of him. Notice how SCO never came after him for his “traitorous” endeavors? Because there wasn’t any. That’s why they came after him for a perfectly legal phone call. He wasn’t the target either, trump was.
Flynn didn't want to take it??? He took it 3 times.
Over 97% of criminal court cases are guilty pleas. Have you not watched any Netflix doc about how bad our system is with guilty pleas? Here’s how it works, the prosecution comes after you hard, often tacks on charges they know will never work. Then they tell you the judge will throw the book at you, maximum sentences all around if you decide to take it to trial, which yes judges will do that often. Then they offer you a guilty plea, and our system is 97% of lawyers negotiating the guilty pleas.

In Flynn’s case, they threatened to go after his son. Obviously they had nothing on his son or else they would’ve went after a conviction there, and offered to lighten the sentence if Flynn cooperated. This is how prosecutions just work, especially when you’re trying to turn someone. The full force of the federal government on top of a young man, even though they did nothing wrong, is a huge fucking ordeal for that person financially, socially, and emotionally. This is why Flynn, who was almost made bankrupt himself, decided to take the plea to spare his son. That and the fact his original legal team was god awful, and have serious ethical questions they should answer for, like convincing Flynn to sign a paper waiving any exculpatory evidence that may later come out. That should’ve set off loud, ear piercing, wake up Helen Keller from a dead sleep, alarm bells for his original legal team. Obviously the move to fire them and hire the shark he currently has payed off dividends. The SCO decided to drop its own case they just wouldn’t let go of.
Do you mind sharing the 97% plead guilty. Link?
Jesus, google is a thing, type in 97% plead guilty. The same lazy reasons y’all keep asking me to post shit, is the same reason y’all say factually incorrect shit and shift goal posts faster than Mario.

First article that popped up. It took 3 seconds.
So you're making up more shit ... it was no one's ever been charged with violating the Logan Act -- 2 were. The Presidential Transitions Act of 19681963 grants a president-elect's incoming administration authorization to conduct foreign affairs -- no, it doesn't. 97% of criminal cases are guilty pleas -- no, they're not.

Stop making shit up.

There’s literally hundreds of these articles I could keep posting.

And yes transition teams talk to foreign diplomats allllllll the fuuuucking time. You’re willfully ignorant otherwise. Presidential candidates do it alllll the fuuucking time. You’re also going to have to explain to me how it was in the US interest to want Russia to escalate, and/or how it was in the US interest to have Russia vote yes on a UN resolution designed to fuck over Israel. Nobody hear has done that yet.
And nothing you've posted corroborates your bullshit about 97% of cases being resolved with guilty pleas.

You keep making shit up.

As far as talking with foreign diplomats, again --- no one is saying they can't "talk" with them. Not even the Logan Act prevents that. Grow a fucking brain.
Oh I suppose they just talk about the weather then.

And as far as what I posted...do you actually read? I’ve posted 3 articles all citing the 97% of cases pleading guilty.
LOL

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

So how are there 97% of guilty pleas when there's 8% of cases dismissed??
The remainder of cases that actually would make it to trial. Most of that 8% is people snitching. Notice the 2% that actually go to trial.....that’s the important number in what’s being discussed. The whole point is that everyone, including innocent people, are afraid to go take their case to trial for the exact reasons I mentioned. But somehow my ability to do math, and understand the difference between cases being dropped, or snitches, vs cases that’d actually go through the court process, makes me the deranged one??? I’m not the one arguing silly semantics I dont understand, while posting something that actually proves the point to the opposition, that is the fact that only 2% go to trial.
That's a lot of words to avoid saying you were wrong.
Nope. Just pointing out how little you know...or how you pretend to know so little, and you have to pretend to be stupid to win an argument for your ego, even though you’re losing it in real life.

“In 2013, while 8 percent of all federal criminal charges were dismissed (either because of a mistake in fact or law or because the defendant had decided to cooperate), more than 97 percent of the remainder were resolved through plea bargains, and fewer than 3 percent went to trial. The plea bargains largely determined the sentences imposed.

While corresponding statistics for the fifty states combined are not available, it is a rare state where plea bargains do not similarly account for the resolution of at least 95 percent of the felony cases that are not dismissed; and again, the plea bargains usually determine the sentences, sometimes as a matter of law and otherwise as a matter of practice. Furthermore, in both the state and federal systems, the power to determine the terms of the plea bargain is, as a practical matter, lodged largely in the prosecutor, with the defense counsel having little say and the judge even less.”

“According to a recent study from the Pew Research Center, of the roughly 80,000 federal prosecutions initiated in 2018, just two percent went to trial. More than 97 percent of federal criminal convictions are obtained through plea bargains, and the states are not far behind at 94 percent. Why are people so eager to confess their guilt instead of challenging the government to prove their guilt beyond a reasonable doubt to the satisfaction of a unanimous jury?”

I know these aren’t the pictures you like to look at in books, but it’s important to read the books to understand the pictures. See there.
LOLOL

Moron, you were wrong. Dead wrong. Your own articles even fucked you over. While you claim 97% of cases get resolved, your own links show it's really 89%.

And now you prove you're not man enough to own your ignorance.
Cases that would make it to trial. ONLY 2% actually go to trial. Which was the very obvious, unhidden point I was making, no one goes to trial anymore. I can’t help it if you don’t understand how courts work. Whatever, don’t cast cast pearls before swine. Ignored.

So go back and read from the start where Mueller started and ended and when mueller said he couldn’t charge a sitting president.

The SCO decided to drop after the Brady evidence came out. As in Muellers SCO. They then went to Barr, and Barr agreed with them to drop it. The only person who wants it to continue is Sullivan.
If Sullivan just willy nilly agrees with Barr then he is part of the corruption. I admired Sullivan for standing up against Barr. Barr dropping the case doesn’t make Flynn innocent or free from any wrong doing.
Barr wasn’t the one who initiated the drop. Muellers SCO prosecutors are the one who decided to drop. The very same one who brought up the charges in the first place. Sullivan broke his own rules to try to suppress the evidence that lead to the SCO deciding to drop charges. Now he’s making up powers for himself like the ability to prosecute, judges can’t do that. He wants to prosecute Flynn with perjury for withdrawing his guilty plea, which is completely unheard of. He’s so bad an appellate court gave him 10 days to explain himself. Appellate courts never respond that quickly. Sullivan is a political hack.
Nah! If SCO initiated it why Barr get involved? Happened to be a close friend of Trump.
It doesn’t matter what how these are twisted. It doesn’t look good and it doesn’t sound good.
Flynn is a traitor to begin with even he became part of this administration. Pleaded guilty twice under oath. Now Flynn wants to withdraw his guilty plea?? Now he is innocent????
Just because you say nah, doesn’t make it true. They went to Barr because...wait for it...he’s the attorney general. Ok, I’ll give you minute to let your jaw hit the floor and another to pick it back up off the floor after that shocking news about Barr. Flynn only took the plea, he didn’t want to take in the first place, and fired his original legal team over, because the SCO threatened to go after his son if he didn’t. And no Flynn was not a traitor, he did not what most intelligence officers do when they’re out of government, they start intelligence firms. There’s 100s of them out there. His firm worked with a NATO ally in Turkey, gasp*, I know, the gall of him. Notice how SCO never came after him for his “traitorous” endeavors? Because there wasn’t any. That’s why they came after him for a perfectly legal phone call. He wasn’t the target either, trump was.
Over 97% of criminal court cases are guilty pleas. Have you not watched any Netflix doc about how bad our system is with guilty pleas? Here’s how it works, the prosecution comes after you hard, often tacks on charges they know will never work. Then they tell you the judge will throw the book at you, maximum sentences all around if you decide to take it to trial, which yes judges will do that often. Then they offer you a guilty plea, and our system is 97% of lawyers negotiating the guilty pleas.

In Flynn’s case, they threatened to go after his son. Obviously they had nothing on his son or else they would’ve went after a conviction there, and offered to lighten the sentence if Flynn cooperated. This is how prosecutions just work, especially when you’re trying to turn someone. The full force of the federal government on top of a young man, even though they did nothing wrong, is a huge fucking ordeal for that person financially, socially, and emotionally. This is why Flynn, who was almost made bankrupt himself, decided to take the plea to spare his son. That and the fact his original legal team was god awful, and have serious ethical questions they should answer for, like convincing Flynn to sign a paper waiving any exculpatory evidence that may later come out. That should’ve set off loud, ear piercing, wake up Helen Keller from a dead sleep, alarm bells for his original legal team. Obviously the move to fire them and hire the shark he currently has payed off dividends. The SCO decided to drop its own case they just wouldn’t let go of.
Jesus, google is a thing, type in 97% plead guilty. The same lazy reasons y’all keep asking me to post shit, is the same reason y’all say factually incorrect shit and shift goal posts faster than Mario.

The problem with you and the rest ...... people lie a lot..... I did ask you to prove it. I’m talking to you in honesty I don’t make things up. I’m incorrect? You have not proven to me that you are correct. You are just making things up.

Shift goals? Like what?

Your opinion is based how you support a corrupted AG and a president. Nothing more.
Fact. The Mueller Special Counsil Office, the very same ones that decided to go after Flynn, we’re the ones who decided to drop the case. The very same SCO that came after Flynn so hard they threatened to go after his son. For them to drop it they have to talk to Barr, and see what he thinks. Barr agreed. So stop pretending this is Barr shoving it down the throat of Sullivan. It isn’t. Sullivan is the only one shoving this down the throat of everyone else. These aren’t my opinions, these are facts. I seem to be the only one not spewing opinions in this conversations.
Fact. The Mueller Special Counsil Office, the very same ones that decided to go after Flynn, we’re the ones who decided to drop the case.
I stopped right there.
Lie.
Barr appointed his own prosecutor. The prosecutor on the Flynn case withdrew from the case in protest.

As an aside, Mueller was appointed by a Trump appointee only after Trump fired Comey in an effort to undermine the FBI investigation.

You try to cover your lies by posting a large amount of text. It's not working and is quite transparent.
You mean after he parachuted out. The last of his colleagues to do so. Yeah he said it was in “protest”...kind of funny it was right around when exculpatory evidence was surfacing. The best form of protest would’ve been to stay in and continue to prosecute and explain why the evidence wasn’t exculpatory. I guess he couldn’t. And yes Mueller was appointed. Are you implying that the Mueller SCO was biased? Sure sounds like it. And Comey was fired for plenty of good reasons. Especially now that new evidence is coming to light about comeys practices in the whole trump Russia collusion narrative he was party to pushing despite knowing that it was in fact, a false narrative. So, the implication is that Trump forced Comey out, to cover up a crime we know he didn’t commit. We know he didn’t commit it because we had the very expensive, very long, very thorough, mueller investigation, that actually turned Trumps own lawyer against trump, and found that there was no Russian collusion.
You mean after he parachuted out.
No. I don't mean that at all, dope. I stated very clearly what I meant and how you lied.
A lie you didn't address.

There is a case. Flynn is a convicted felon.
If the DOJ had the authority to undo that, they would not have to petition the court to do so. Sullivan has no obligation to grant the motion if he does not agree with their reasoning.
So, a judge has the authority to continue prosecuting into the sentencing phase after the justice department quits and asks to dismiss, citing prosecutorial misconduct?

What is the standard of review for that decision?

So, a judge has the authority to continue prosecuting into the sentencing phase after the justice department quits and asks to dismiss, citing prosecutorial misconduct?

What is the standard of review for that decision?
A judge has the authority to grant or deny any motion made before their court. Their ruling will explain why.

The DOJ's motion did not cite prosecutorial misconduct.
Right...and that’s why the appellate court responded to a writ of mandamus, which is extremely rare, and asked Sullivan to explain himself.
Right...and that’s why the appellate court responded to a writ of mandamus, which is extremely rare, and asked Sullivan to explain himself.

What does that have to do with what I posted?
That writ came from the Flynn defense team. It has to do with the time Sullivan is taking. Not his right to do it. It's not forcing Sullivan to make a ruling.

So you're making up more shit ... it was no one's ever been charged with violating the Logan Act -- 2 were. The Presidential Transitions Act of 19681963 grants a president-elect's incoming administration authorization to conduct foreign affairs -- no, it doesn't. 97% of criminal cases are guilty pleas -- no, they're not.

Stop making shit up.

There’s literally hundreds of these articles I could keep posting.

And yes transition teams talk to foreign diplomats allllllll the fuuuucking time. You’re willfully ignorant otherwise. Presidential candidates do it alllll the fuuucking time. You’re also going to have to explain to me how it was in the US interest to want Russia to escalate, and/or how it was in the US interest to have Russia vote yes on a UN resolution designed to fuck over Israel. Nobody hear has done that yet.
And nothing you've posted corroborates your bullshit about 97% of cases being resolved with guilty pleas.

You keep making shit up.

As far as talking with foreign diplomats, again --- no one is saying they can't "talk" with them. Not even the Logan Act prevents that. Grow a fucking brain.
Oh I suppose they just talk about the weather then.

And as far as what I posted...do you actually read? I’ve posted 3 articles all citing the 97% of cases pleading guilty.
LOL

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

So how are there 97% of guilty pleas when there's 8% of cases dismissed??
The remainder of cases that actually would make it to trial. Most of that 8% is people snitching. Notice the 2% that actually go to trial.....that’s the important number in what’s being discussed. The whole point is that everyone, including innocent people, are afraid to go take their case to trial for the exact reasons I mentioned. But somehow my ability to do math, and understand the difference between cases being dropped, or snitches, vs cases that’d actually go through the court process, makes me the deranged one??? I’m not the one arguing silly semantics I dont understand, while posting something that actually proves the point to the opposition, that is the fact that only 2% go to trial.
That's a lot of words to avoid saying you were wrong.
Nope. Just pointing out how little you know...or how you pretend to know so little, and you have to pretend to be stupid to win an argument for your ego, even though you’re losing it in real life.

“In 2013, while 8 percent of all federal criminal charges were dismissed (either because of a mistake in fact or law or because the defendant had decided to cooperate), more than 97 percent of the remainder were resolved through plea bargains, and fewer than 3 percent went to trial. The plea bargains largely determined the sentences imposed.

While corresponding statistics for the fifty states combined are not available, it is a rare state where plea bargains do not similarly account for the resolution of at least 95 percent of the felony cases that are not dismissed; and again, the plea bargains usually determine the sentences, sometimes as a matter of law and otherwise as a matter of practice. Furthermore, in both the state and federal systems, the power to determine the terms of the plea bargain is, as a practical matter, lodged largely in the prosecutor, with the defense counsel having little say and the judge even less.”

“According to a recent study from the Pew Research Center, of the roughly 80,000 federal prosecutions initiated in 2018, just two percent went to trial. More than 97 percent of federal criminal convictions are obtained through plea bargains, and the states are not far behind at 94 percent. Why are people so eager to confess their guilt instead of challenging the government to prove their guilt beyond a reasonable doubt to the satisfaction of a unanimous jury?”

I know these aren’t the pictures you like to look at in books, but it’s important to read the books to understand the pictures. See there.
LOLOL

Moron, you were wrong. Dead wrong. Your own articles even fucked you over. While you claim 97% of cases get resolved, your own links show it's really 89%.

And now you prove you're not man enough to own your ignorance.
Cases that would make it to trial. ONLY 2% actually go to trial. Which was the very obvious, unhidden point I was making, no one goes to trial anymore. I can’t help it if you don’t understand how courts work. Whatever, don’t cast cast pearls before swine. Ignored.
Shitstain ... you said 97% of cases result in guilty pleas. Then you idiotically post this....

“In 2013, while 8 percent of all federal criminal charges were dismissed (either because of a mistake in fact or law or because the defendant had decided to cooperate), more than 97 percent of the remainder were resolved through plea bargains, and fewer than 3 percent went to trial. The plea bargains largely determined the sentences imposed."

YOU posted that, ya dumbfuck. 97% of 92% is 89%, not 97%.

So when do you man up and admit you're an idiot...? Your own link says it -- why can't you??

rotfl-gif.288736

I was talking about the DOJ'S motion and your lies about it, dope. here's your outrage over others bickering about whether the FBI'S investigation was open or not. That's gone on for pages. We know you're just trying to silence me because you can't handle me.

Once AGAIN you are attempting to make the focus of the thread about something that has already happened - the DOJ has dropped the case. It's a dead issue. Sullivan and his anti-Trump thugs can not change that. What SULLIVAN is attempting to do, however, is to do whatever he can to continue to target and punish Flynn....to include ignore the Appellate Court's order and lawyer up.
LOL

Sullivan is proving it's not a dead issue. It matters not that the DoJ wants the case dismissed -- Flynn's already a convicted felon. All that remains is sentencing him. Hopefully, Sullivan commences with that rather than giving in to the DoJ's request.
Poor desperate lying little yellow coward, the case is DROPPED. Sullivan has ZERO authority to charge Flynn with anything. The Apellate Court, Sullivan’s superiors, have ordered him to cut his bullshit, drop the case, and provide written explanations of his illegal actions. Funny how Sullivan thinks he needs to lawyer up due to his superiors slapping him down. Coerced plea deals aren’t legal, thus no perjury. You lose as always. You are bitch slapped and dismissed fuckwit.
You're an idiot, of which, there is no cure.

- It's in the hands of the Judicial branch now. All the Executive branch can do is ask the Judicial branch to vacate Flynn's guilty plea. And yes, as a judge, Sullivan can charge Flynn with something.

- Though you apparently never heard of this, it's called contempt of court and judges can even have people who are found in contempt of court, put in jail.

- Moron, the appellate court did not order Sullivan to drop the case. They ordered him to defend his actions.

- Sullivan "lawyered up" because he's going in front of a court, which is always advisable no matter who you are. And no, they did not slap him down.

- Flyyn's plea deal was not coerced. He himself swore under he wasn't coerced. Are you claiming he committed perjury?

So everything you said was flat out wrong. You're hallucinating that you bitchslapped anyone but yourself with that bullshit ... and you're not man enough to dismiss me. :mm:
Poor little uneducated fuckwad. You total idiocy is not surprising. Nor is your illiteracy when it comes to the proof that you are a lying little bitch. Hey dumbfuck, the judge can’t charge Flynn with anything. He was coerced into a plea deal. Proven fact. Ooo, contempt of court. Would be dismissed. If Sullivan is acting properly, why is he lawyering up? Yes he did get slapped down. Just like I do to you whenever I feel like it. So to recap, you are a shown liar, and throwing a tantrum because everything you’ve ever said has been shown to be bullshit. You are dismissed, liar.
LOLOLOL

Fucking moron, judges can charge folks in their court with contempt. Watch as I bitchslap you with a dose of reality....

Judge Finds Clinton in Contempt of Court

spank-gif.278780
Yes, contempt would be the appropriate remedy for discovery abuses in civil cases.

Can you point to a case where a judge has held a criminal defendant in contempt for withdrawing a guilty plea after testifying to the routine "are you pleading guilty because you are guilty and for no other reason" question in making the plea?

(you're talking out of your ass)

I was talking about the DOJ'S motion and your lies about it, dope. here's your outrage over others bickering about whether the FBI'S investigation was open or not. That's gone on for pages. We know you're just trying to silence me because you can't handle me.

Once AGAIN you are attempting to make the focus of the thread about something that has already happened - the DOJ has dropped the case. It's a dead issue. Sullivan and his anti-Trump thugs can not change that. What SULLIVAN is attempting to do, however, is to do whatever he can to continue to target and punish Flynn....to include ignore the Appellate Court's order and lawyer up.
LOL

Sullivan is proving it's not a dead issue. It matters not that the DoJ wants the case dismissed -- Flynn's already a convicted felon. All that remains is sentencing him. Hopefully, Sullivan commences with that rather than giving in to the DoJ's request.
Poor desperate lying little yellow coward, the case is DROPPED. Sullivan has ZERO authority to charge Flynn with anything. The Apellate Court, Sullivan’s superiors, have ordered him to cut his bullshit, drop the case, and provide written explanations of his illegal actions. Funny how Sullivan thinks he needs to lawyer up due to his superiors slapping him down. Coerced plea deals aren’t legal, thus no perjury. You lose as always. You are bitch slapped and dismissed fuckwit.

- It's in the hands of the Judicial branch now. All the Executive branch can do is ask the Judicial branch to vacate Flynn's guilty plea. And yes, as a judge, Sullivan can charge Flynn with something.

- Though you apparently never heard of this, it's called contempt of court and judges can even have people who are found in contempt of court, put in jail.

- Moron, the appellate court did not order Sullivan to drop the case. They ordered him to defend his actions.

- Sullivan "lawyered up" because he's going in front of a court, which is always advisable no matter who you are. And no, they did not slap him down.

- Flyyn's plea deal was not coerced. He himself swore under he wasn't coerced. Are you claiming he committed perjury?

So everything you said was flat out wrong. You're hallucinating that you bitchslapped anyone but yourself with that bullshit ... and you're not man enough to dismiss me. :mm:
Poor little uneducated fuckwad. You total idiocy is not surprising. Nor is your illiteracy when it comes to the proof that you are a lying little bitch. Hey dumbfuck, the judge can’t charge Flynn with anything. He was coerced into a plea deal. Proven fact. Ooo, contempt of court. Would be dismissed. If Sullivan is acting properly, why is he lawyering up? Yes he did get slapped down. Just like I do to you whenever I feel like it. So to recap, you are a shown liar, and throwing a tantrum because everything you’ve ever said has been shown to be bullshit. You are dismissed, liar.
LOLOLOL

Fucking moron, judges can charge folks in their court with contempt. Watch as I bitchslap you with a dose of reality....

spank-gif.278780
Yes, contempt would be the appropriate remedy for discovery abuses in civil cases.

Can you point to a case where a judge has held a criminal defendant in contempt for withdrawing a guilty plea after testifying to the routine "are you pleading guilty because you are guilty and for no other reason" question in making the plea?

Google is your friend.

LOL

LOLOLOL

spank-gif.278780

Google is your friend.
No it's not my friend, but you should heed your own advice. Your burden. Not mine

I can't go get proof that something does NOT exist. You prove it does.

The problem with you and the rest ...... people lie a lot..... I did ask you to prove it. I’m talking to you in honesty I don’t make things up. I’m incorrect? You have not proven to me that you are correct. You are just making things up.

Shift goals? Like what?

Your opinion is based how you support a corrupted AG and a president. Nothing more.
Fact. The Mueller Special Counsil Office, the very same ones that decided to go after Flynn, we’re the ones who decided to drop the case. The very same SCO that came after Flynn so hard they threatened to go after his son. For them to drop it they have to talk to Barr, and see what he thinks. Barr agreed. So stop pretending this is Barr shoving it down the throat of Sullivan. It isn’t. Sullivan is the only one shoving this down the throat of everyone else. These aren’t my opinions, these are facts. I seem to be the only one not spewing opinions in this conversations.
Fact. The Mueller Special Counsil Office, the very same ones that decided to go after Flynn, we’re the ones who decided to drop the case.
I stopped right there.
Lie.
Barr appointed his own prosecutor. The prosecutor on the Flynn case withdrew from the case in protest.

As an aside, Mueller was appointed by a Trump appointee only after Trump fired Comey in an effort to undermine the FBI investigation.

You try to cover your lies by posting a large amount of text. It's not working and is quite transparent.
You mean after he parachuted out. The last of his colleagues to do so. Yeah he said it was in “protest”...kind of funny it was right around when exculpatory evidence was surfacing. The best form of protest would’ve been to stay in and continue to prosecute and explain why the evidence wasn’t exculpatory. I guess he couldn’t. And yes Mueller was appointed. Are you implying that the Mueller SCO was biased? Sure sounds like it. And Comey was fired for plenty of good reasons. Especially now that new evidence is coming to light about comeys practices in the whole trump Russia collusion narrative he was party to pushing despite knowing that it was in fact, a false narrative. So, the implication is that Trump forced Comey out, to cover up a crime we know he didn’t commit. We know he didn’t commit it because we had the very expensive, very long, very thorough, mueller investigation, that actually turned Trumps own lawyer against trump, and found that there was no Russian collusion.
No. I don't mean that at all, dope. I stated very clearly what I meant and how you lied.
I did address. I addressed how he parachuted out after exculpatory evidence came forward. The evidence came after multiple requests came from the defense, that Van Grack claimed multiple times he gave them everything. Whoopsie. Turns out he didn’t. So he parachutes out, and tried to save face by saying it’s in “protest”. There was a clear Brady violation, and a clear violation of Sullivan’s standing orders. Van Grack knew he was lying when he said he turned over all evidence.

I did address. I addressed how he parachuted out after exculpatory evidence came forward. The evidence came after multiple requests came from the defense, that Van Grack claimed multiple times he gave them everything. Whoopsie. Turns out he didn’t. So he parachutes out, and tried to save face by saying it’s in “protest”. There was a clear Brady violation, and a clear violation of Sullivan’s standing orders. Van Grack knew he was lying when he said he turned over all evidence.
Bailing out and running for the hills.

There is NO WAY he didn't know about the handwritten notes. His argument that they were not exculpatory in nature was pants-wetting hilarious. He was probably hoping that the AAG appointed to review the matter would play the swamp game and ignore it.

It's pretty serious. He could get disbarred for that shit and potentially prosecuted.

Bailing out and running for the hills.

There is NO WAY he didn't know about the handwritten notes. His argument that they were not exculpatory in nature was pants-wetting hilarious. He was probably hoping that the AAG appointed to review the matter would play the swamp game and ignore it.

It's pretty serious. He could get disbarred for that shit and potentially prosecuted.

I love how the left is ignoring the obvious and just blindly going with what people with clear motivations say on the matter. They’re so looney that disbarring him, which there is ample a legitimate evidence to do so, would make him a martyr. Even if the bar hearing was public for all to see, with all the evidence layed out, and all the other cases establishing precedent.

Shift goals? Like what?

I stopped right there.
Lie.

I did address. I addressed how he parachuted out after exculpatory evidence came forward.
You did not, liar.
You said the Mueller team dropped the charges. They did not. In addition, the DOJ's petition to drop the charges says nothing of prosecutorial misconduct.

You're a straight up liar. Not to be taken seriously at all.

Shift goals? Like what?

I stopped right there.
Lie.

I did address. I addressed how he parachuted out after exculpatory evidence came forward.
You did not, liar.
You said the Mueller team dropped the charges. They did not. In addition, the DOJ's petition to drop the charges says nothing of prosecutorial misconduct.

I did indeed say he parachuted out. For all the reasons I mentioned in my last, and in earlier posts. This is a topic I have already flushed out.

Shift goals? Like what?

I stopped right there.
Lie.

You did not, liar.

I did indeed say he parachuted out. For all the reasons I mentioned in my last, and in earlier posts. This is a topic I have already flushed out.
Like I said...
You did not, liar.

It depends on what his rationale for denying the motion is , I guess. I would assume the DOJ would appeal to a higher court or seek to have the case moved to a new judge however that would work.
And, what rational could he POSSIBLY HAVE that falls within his duties as a district judge?

And, if it is moved to a new judge, what should that judge do?

And, if it is appealed, what should the appellate court do?

Rationale? Justice. It's part of his oath.

Let me start all over again.

1. You’ve seen Gen. Flynn eating dinner next to Putin in Moscow. He was there his own interest not as US military general. Russia is and always be an enemy of USA. Keep that in mind please. Flynn is a good example of a TRAITOR. Why is that acceptable to you and the rest?
Just because he was hired by MORON doesn’t make it right. That is NOT acceptable.

2. Talking to Kislyak about sanctions 5 times December 29. As a private citizen. December 22, 2016 also talked to Kislyak about UN resolution...... That is a good example of a TRAITOR. Plead guilty twice under oath. Now he wants to change his mind. Barr get involved now he is innocent by you and the rest?? That is NOT acceptable.

We monitor diplomats especially the Russians and they monitor us with every possible technology available. That has been the protocols for several decades. That is where Flynn got caught. Trump was not the target you just added that.

From you.... Flynn plead guilty he didn’t want in the first place then fired his original legal team. . .......... It doesn’t work that way Bud. If you are not happy with your attorneys before you plead guilty or not.... You fire your attorneys. You do not plead guilty then fire you attorneys. No one put a gun in his head. Take the plea..... That’s the reality.

From you...... Flynn work as an intelligence working with NATO allies Turkey....... That is misleading. He is not even registered as a foreign agent. Actually in reality he is like a mercenary...... Flynn is to kidnap a cleric Turk Gülen paid by Erdogan. Guilliani was also lobbying on behalf of another country. Get your facts straight. Didn’t you notice Obama or Trump has not deported Gülen?

This will go down in history as Trump and Barr the most corrupted administration ever.
1. Russia is not an enemy. It is an adversary in many foreign policy issues, but also an ally in many foreign policy issues. Russia is Russia, often dicks, but like China we are forced to work with them. Russia in fact was instrumental in fighting ISIS. It served their own interest yes, but you can’t deny them that. Do you remember Obama’s famous remark to Romney in the presidential debates when Romney listed Russia as an adversary, “the 1970s called, they want their foreign policy back.” The media ate that shit up and mocked Romney for it up until the 2016 election. Then Russia became the boogeyman. Russia had been doing their “election meddling” worldwide years before the likes of CNN opened your eyes to it. I said welcome to the party CNN, 2 years late better than never. RT, a Russian backed news org in the US that thousands of former USG and US military people have been on, paid Flynn $50,000 to say nice things about RT at some type of award dinner. Whoopdie doo. Russia could’ve offered me 5 grand and I would’ve said yes to it. This in no way shape or form makes Flynn a traitor.

2.Yeah his firm worked with NATO ally turkey. Registering as a foreign agent was Flynn dotting his i’s. Did he do it late. Yes. Is it a mistake thousands of people make, YES.Last I heard the Feds book of laws is 70,000 pages...a lot of people are Unknowingly breaking the law. They went after Flynn for lying in a perfectly legal phone call, so why didn’t they go after Flynn for that? Because thousands of politicians, officials, aids, etc, both former and current, would be charged with the same thing. This is media demonizing Flynn for crooked toenails. The entire Clinton foundation is one big violation of this law.

3. Yes Flynn talked to kislyak, a Russian diplomat to the US. Believe it or not, the job of Russian Diplomats to the US is to talk to people in government of the US. Flynn was the incoming NSA for the presidential transition team for the 51st time of me repeating this fact. It’s a legal government entity since 1963. The FBI admits the call was perfectly legal. Obama just kicked kysliak out of the US. Of course kislyak was going to call someone in the trump admin. Duh. You don’t need Sherlock Holmes to make that deduction. It only seems like a big deal, because the same media that didn’t have an issue with Russia meddling in every election worldwide until late 2016, made it a big deal for you. They went on TV, cupped their hands around their mouths, and whispered “did you know Flynn was talking to the Russians”, and then played the X-files theme song in the background. You, like a good doggy, said “woah, that’s shady, thanks for telling me how I should feel mainstream media.” Remember, after an expensive, extremely thorough, extremely long investigation, they found ZERO Russian collusion in any part of the Trump admin.

4. Look at the article I just posted in my last thread. Innocent people get forced into guilty pleas ALL the time. Most are guilty, but plenty are innocent. If they had Flynn dead to rights, they would not have threatened to go after his son. That’s why he decided to take the plea. They threatened to ruin his son financially, socially and emotionally, after they just did the same to him. They may have well put a gun to his head. When he figures out the lawyers that convinced him to take the plea were dogshit, he promptly fired them. People with means don’t hire lawyers they think are dogshit. It takes time to figure that out and fire them. People who wanted the plea in the first place because they’re guilty DONT FIRE THE LAWYERS THAT GOT THEM THAT PLEA IN THE FIRST PLACE. Again, we don’t need Sherlock Holmes for these deductions.

5. The fact that they monitor Russian diplomats doesn’t explain A. How Flynn was unmasked without a request to do so. B. Why the FBI decided to interview Flynn, a guy they had just cleared as not being a Russian asset in any sense, for a phone call they admit was totally legal, and was totally appropriate...and they had the complete transcripts too with every detail known about the call. It was in the US interest that Russia not escalate. DUH. It was in the US interest that Russia doesn’t fuck over our greatest and most stable ally in the Middle East in Israel. Also, Duh.

View attachment 341788
3. Your translations and defense of Flynn transitions doesn’t fit the normal definition of a transitions......... So why didn’t Trump and Flynn used the transition as part of their defense? WHY? Because it’s not a transition. Don’t tell me Trump and Flynn are both stupid. Just because he is in trump team doesn’t make it normal. Flynn is a TRAITOR. Period.

4. Your 97%. Faun already sent you his rebuttal. I support Faun input. Just because he pleaded guilty twice (using your (97%) doesn’t make him immune or innocent.
From you....... Most are guilty but plenty are innocent. ............. You are saying plenty are just framed and set up by FBI or local LEO. You are using that 97% as a defense of Flynn. Did the FBI asked him talk go to Kislyak about Russian sanctions? NO. Flynn should NOT be talking to Kislyak in the first place.
5. Totally incorrect. Are you forgetting something? Flynn was a private citizen and no business conducting that kind of communication with the Russians in the first place.

Biden won 2020 election. Appointed Yang (former US democrat presidential candidate) as new NSA. Yang called Chinese ambassador December 29, 2020 that new tarrif is coming against China. Is that part of transition? Is that legal?

Let me start all over again.

1. You’ve seen Gen. Flynn eating dinner next to Putin in Moscow. He was there his own interest not as US military general. Russia is and always be an enemy of USA. Keep that in mind please. Flynn is a good example of a TRAITOR. Why is that acceptable to you and the rest?
Just because he was hired by MORON doesn’t make it right. That is NOT acceptable.

2. Talking to Kislyak about sanctions 5 times December 29. As a private citizen. December 22, 2016 also talked to Kislyak about UN resolution...... That is a good example of a TRAITOR. Plead guilty twice under oath. Now he wants to change his mind. Barr get involved now he is innocent by you and the rest?? That is NOT acceptable.

We monitor diplomats especially the Russians and they monitor us with every possible technology available. That has been the protocols for several decades. That is where Flynn got caught. Trump was not the target you just added that.

From you.... Flynn plead guilty he didn’t want in the first place then fired his original legal team. . .......... It doesn’t work that way Bud. If you are not happy with your attorneys before you plead guilty or not.... You fire your attorneys. You do not plead guilty then fire you attorneys. No one put a gun in his head. Take the plea..... That’s the reality.

From you...... Flynn work as an intelligence working with NATO allies Turkey....... That is misleading. He is not even registered as a foreign agent. Actually in reality he is like a mercenary...... Flynn is to kidnap a cleric Turk Gülen paid by Erdogan. Guilliani was also lobbying on behalf of another country. Get your facts straight. Didn’t you notice Obama or Trump has not deported Gülen?

This will go down in history as Trump and Barr the most corrupted administration ever.
1. Russia is not an enemy. It is an adversary in many foreign policy issues, but also an ally in many foreign policy issues. Russia is Russia, often dicks, but like China we are forced to work with them. Russia in fact was instrumental in fighting ISIS. It served their own interest yes, but you can’t deny them that. Do you remember Obama’s famous remark to Romney in the presidential debates when Romney listed Russia as an adversary, “the 1970s called, they want their foreign policy back.” The media ate that shit up and mocked Romney for it up until the 2016 election. Then Russia became the boogeyman. Russia had been doing their “election meddling” worldwide years before the likes of CNN opened your eyes to it. I said welcome to the party CNN, 2 years late better than never. RT, a Russian backed news org in the US that thousands of former USG and US military people have been on, paid Flynn $50,000 to say nice things about RT at some type of award dinner. Whoopdie doo. Russia could’ve offered me 5 grand and I would’ve said yes to it. This in no way shape or form makes Flynn a traitor.

2.Yeah his firm worked with NATO ally turkey. Registering as a foreign agent was Flynn dotting his i’s. Did he do it late. Yes. Is it a mistake thousands of people make, YES.Last I heard the Feds book of laws is 70,000 pages...a lot of people are Unknowingly breaking the law. They went after Flynn for lying in a perfectly legal phone call, so why didn’t they go after Flynn for that? Because thousands of politicians, officials, aids, etc, both former and current, would be charged with the same thing. This is media demonizing Flynn for crooked toenails. The entire Clinton foundation is one big violation of this law.

3. Yes Flynn talked to kislyak, a Russian diplomat to the US. Believe it or not, the job of Russian Diplomats to the US is to talk to people in government of the US. Flynn was the incoming NSA for the presidential transition team for the 51st time of me repeating this fact. It’s a legal government entity since 1963. The FBI admits the call was perfectly legal. Obama just kicked kysliak out of the US. Of course kislyak was going to call someone in the trump admin. Duh. You don’t need Sherlock Holmes to make that deduction. It only seems like a big deal, because the same media that didn’t have an issue with Russia meddling in every election worldwide until late 2016, made it a big deal for you. They went on TV, cupped their hands around their mouths, and whispered “did you know Flynn was talking to the Russians”, and then played the X-files theme song in the background. You, like a good doggy, said “woah, that’s shady, thanks for telling me how I should feel mainstream media.” Remember, after an expensive, extremely thorough, extremely long investigation, they found ZERO Russian collusion in any part of the Trump admin.

4. Look at the article I just posted in my last thread. Innocent people get forced into guilty pleas ALL the time. Most are guilty, but plenty are innocent. If they had Flynn dead to rights, they would not have threatened to go after his son. That’s why he decided to take the plea. They threatened to ruin his son financially, socially and emotionally, after they just did the same to him. They may have well put a gun to his head. When he figures out the lawyers that convinced him to take the plea were dogshit, he promptly fired them. People with means don’t hire lawyers they think are dogshit. It takes time to figure that out and fire them. People who wanted the plea in the first place because they’re guilty DONT FIRE THE LAWYERS THAT GOT THEM THAT PLEA IN THE FIRST PLACE. Again, we don’t need Sherlock Holmes for these deductions.

5. The fact that they monitor Russian diplomats doesn’t explain A. How Flynn was unmasked without a request to do so. B. Why the FBI decided to interview Flynn, a guy they had just cleared as not being a Russian asset in any sense, for a phone call they admit was totally legal, and was totally appropriate...and they had the complete transcripts too with every detail known about the call. It was in the US interest that Russia not escalate. DUH. It was in the US interest that Russia doesn’t fuck over our greatest and most stable ally in the Middle East in Israel. Also, Duh.

View attachment 341788

1. That a load of hogwash. Russia is and always be an enemy of USA. It’s the only country in this world that can wipe out America in this planet. Not China, Iran or the terrorist.
Russians are harassing US military out in the international air and water. ARE THESE THE SIGN OF A FRIENDLY COUNTRY?

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

Who do you think is arming the mullahs in Iran against the US? Where do you think they got the S400 & S300 to shoot down cruise missiles and US fighter jets above Iran? It’s the RUSSIANS.
Last month they launched their first military satellite. They can now pin point the coordinates of US military ships in the Arabian Sea and Indian Ocean. Who do you think helped them? It’s the RUSSIANS.

You are siding with the Russians against the US ....... WHAT THAT MAKES YOU?

2. Oh please. Flynn was in Turkey to help Erdogan nab Gülen then bring him to Turkey. To make money. Nothing more.

Flynn phone call to Kislyak according to you it’s perfectly legal....... NO you are just making that up...... Flynn phone call with Kislyak was illegal because at that time he is a private citizen not yet an official NSA. Let alone talk about new sanctions against Russia. We monitor foreign diplomats that is how Flynn got caught. He was also seen eating dinner with Putin. What that tells you his Russians connections? Flynn is a TRAITOR no matter how you twist all these BS.

3. Your explanation doesn’t fit the normal transition of new administration. So why is the discussion with Kislyak only the sanctions against Russia? If there is a transition ....... it’s a meeting set up in a predetermined location and time with others security involved and recorded. NOT a phone calls.
Transition is with the incumbent NSA to new NSA Flynn..... NOT the Kislyak.

At that time US Ambassador to Russia was John Francis Tefft till September 28, 2017. That is the only connection that Kislyak should call NOT Flynn. Kislyak called Flynn while he was in vacation December 28. Then they talked 5 times December 29 about Russian sanctions. Flynn is a TRAITOR. Period.

WEATHER IS VERY GOOD HERE IN SOUTHER CALIFORNIA TODAY. IM GOING SURFING. I will sent my other rebuttal later today or tomorrow
I never said Russia was a friend. I said clearly said they were dicks. I also told you how they have been manipulating with elections all over the world. I also said they were adversaries in many of our foreign policy interest. I also acknowledged the fact that they can at times be allies when it lines up with their interest. I don’t consider China a friend, but I compared them to Russia in the sense they are dicks and we regrettably depend on their manufacturing base, just as they depend on our consumer base. China subsidizes their manufacturing and manipulates their currency that makes those products cheaper for us. Nuance. China is our biggest threat by far. Not Russia. China has nukes. China is way more aggressive than Russia. China has more military personnel than we have people. Chinas military tech rivals our own. China just broke the UK treaty and forcibly took over Hong Kong. If China wanted to take over taiwan, we wouldn’t be able to stop them, they’d win that war. Depending on the war objectives, China could beat us in most wars.

If you can’t recognize the clear nuance in anything I said in that last post. You are not worth discussing anything with if you just strawman what I say. Goodbye.

You are lying. Dude...... Look how you supported Russia? I gave you several links how and where your comrades are aggressively harassing US military out in the international air and water. I also told you who is the main supporter of Iran military hardwares. Russia is the biggest threat.

What part of your ignorance that don’t you understand? Are the Chinese harrasing us like your comrades ? Answer is NO.
From you..... China military tech rivals our own. Wrong very wrong ..... Oh please.... I didn’t know you are this ignorant. By far China cannot come close or even near the almighty power of US military might. Not even close. Yes they have more soldiers than we have but in this year of new technology we ( not you as Russian lover) are far more superior. Are they going to load hundred thousands Chinese soldiers in their one of only 3 carriers then sail to US?

Russia is comparable closer to US military not China.

Hongkong and Taiwan? Who are we to dictates other countries policy? Why is the US has the right to starve countries like Venezuela? Is Venezuela bothering us? Answer is NO. Trump also imposed sanctions against Iran.

China as an enemy??? China’s economy depends on US economy. If we go down just like how is our economy is devastated right now ..... they go down before us. So why would they want to hurts us?

China is asking US to pay the money US owed at UN. China is donating $2billions to WHO. China and Russia is taking over as a world leader. Our role as a world leader has totally evaporated because of an inept, incompetent and amateur president. Trump has made more enemies than friends.

YOU are saying goodbye because all I’m telling you are straight facts. You posted lots of lies........ Understand truth hurts. This is very funny. Good bye.

Here is an opinion from GLEESON on FBI notes being exculpatory.

https://casetext.com/case/us-v-triumph-capital-group-4
Prosecution failed to turn over FBI Agent's handwritten notes. GLEESON found it to be a Brady violation.

Spadoni could have used the proffer notes not merely to support his version of his conversation with Silvester, but also to impeach Silvester's credibility. While the notes did not record Silvester's words, Spadoni could have attributed them to him through cross-examining Silvester, questioning Agent Urso, and if necessary calling Silvester's attorney. See, e.g., United States v. Gil, 297 F.3d 93, 104 (2d Cir. 2002) (noting that Brady material need not be admissible if it "could lead to admissible evidence" or "would be an effective tool in disciplining witnesses during cross-examination by refreshment of recollection or otherwise," and citing cases).

"D.C. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan issued an order Tuesday indicating that he'll soon accept "amicus curiae," or "friend of the court" submissions, in the case of former national security adviser Michael Flynn -- essentially allowing the court to use an "ask the audience" lifeline in what has already proved to be an unpredictable and chaotic prosecution.

Sullivan's minute order indicated that an upcoming scheduling order would clarify the parameters of who specifically could submit the amicus briefs, which are submissions by non-parties that claim an interest in the case. Sullivan specifically said he anticipates that "individuals and organizations" will file briefs "for the benefit of the court."

The move attracted immediate criticism -- and a planned ethics complaint against Sullivan, who had previously refused to hear amicus briefs in the case. ("Options exist for a private citizen to express his views about matters of public interest, but the Court's docket is not an available option," Sullivan wrote in the past.)

"Judge Sullivan, who denied leave to file amicus briefs when he knew third parties would have spoken favorably of Flynn, now solicits briefs critical of Flynn," independent journalist Michael Cernovich wrote on Twitter. "This is a violation of the judicial oath and applicable ethical rules."

It appears Sullivan, who viciously rebuked Flynn in court based on the lies presented in court now doesn't want to simply drop the case and walk away with egg on his face.

The easiest thing to do to make this all go away quietly would have been to allow the case to be dropped....but it appears Sullivan wants the circus to continue...

I told you fools that you were celebrating way too soon and that Judge Sullivan wasn't just going to meekly go along with the corrupt Attorney General and the President on this.

Flynn is yet another lying corrupt Trump staffer who got caught red-handed and now Barr is trying to prevent Trump from pardoning this self-admitted felon, during an election year.

I fully expect Chief Justice Roberts to weigh in on this one soon. Roberts has shown no sense of humour about Trump's interference in justice.

You fool think you're "winning". In reality, you're destroying the Constitution and the rule of law. Just like Putin wants Trump to do. Destroy the faith of the American public in their governmental institutions of justice.

Nobody's buying Evgeny.
My god man , what are you on ?

Forum List

Back