Judge says Carlson comments may prove FOX news malice

Can FOX stay on the air after they pay $2 billion plus for lying about the 2020 election? Maybe not....Liars must pay!
You libtards love censorship. Silencing your opposition is the fervent desire of all you morons.

Last edited:
It would be fun to see news channels like MSNBC, FOX and the other right wing loon networks be reminded that they have a responsibility to be truthful.

It would be even more fun to see you stop lying.

If that were the case Cnn and rest of lib media would have been put out of business long time ago. All they do is lie. Covid vax lies.....deadly....should be costly too ....riiighhtt
CNN and MSNBC are NOT being sued for lying....FOX IS!

Freedom of the press, freedom of speech. If as you say liars must pay CNN, CNBC, ABC, New York Times…., just to name a few, owe one hell of a lot!
But they are not the ones being sued...FOX NEWS IS! They even admit that they lie.

lol oh yea that'll happen

NY Times just won a case just like this

And they don't use the excuse of "entertainment" like maddow and tucker can.

CNN and MSNBC are NOT being sued for lying....FOX IS!

Yeah, big deal. The ruling elite always try and hide their lies. So they attack those who expose them.

Morons like you are oblivious to the real world.

Can FOX stay on the air after they pay $2 billion plus for lying about the 2020 election? Maybe not....Liars must pay!
You fucking retards, impossible stupidity, absolutely appalling imbecility, do you have even a single micron's worth of intellect in that head??? Do you have any idea what "actual malice" is, and what the bar is to establish such? Go ask Sarah Palin you dumb fucking fascist retard, this ain't going anywhere, ever! :auiqs.jpg: You fucking retards were literally just celebrating NY-Times sticking it to Palin not even two weeks ago, now you shameless sub-humans root exactly same thing on, shameless hypocrites!

Like what trump pal putin is doing in Russia.
140605065920-newday-dnt-keilar-putin-hillary-clinton-00013325-story-top.jpg

You fucking retards, impossible stupidity, absolutely appalling imbecility, do you have even a single micron's worth of intellect in that head??? Do you have any idea what "actual malice" is, and what the bar is to establish such? Go ask Sarah Palin you dumb fucking fascist retard, this ain't going anywhere, ever! :auiqs.jpg: You fucking retards were literally just celebrating NY-Times sticking it to Palin not even two weeks ago, now you shameless sub-humans root exactly same thing on, shameless hypocrites!
And where did you get your law degree?.....Esquire....

Better than your Cracker Jax box degree.
Where did I say I had a law degree? FOX news is gonna pay through the nose for the lies they have been peddling about the 2020 election. Between Smartmatic and Dominion, they will be fortunate to stay on the air.

Where did I say I had a law degree? FOX news is gonna pay through the nose for the lies they have been peddling about the 2020 election. Between Smartmatic and Dominion, they will be fortunate to stay on the air.

Dominion is an illegal operation. It is they who will be going down.

Common law slander and libel are still a thing. That's what they did. Now they will pay.
Yes. Libel and slander laws still exist. And the standard to establish the defendant’s liability is very very high (i.e., actual malice or a reckless disregard for the falsity of an allegation). I doubt Plaintiffs will succeed in the claims against Fox News. Palin had a stronger case against The New York Slimes, and she didn’t prevail, either.

Forum List

Back