Judge says Carlson comments may prove FOX news malice

Or I could get absolutely gross and paraphrase the sweet nothings Vlad was whispering at that moment to Shrillary.

I shouldn’t.

But I will:

Vlad: “Oh, Hillary. I can tell that for first time in long time, you are moist!”

I thought it was "maoist"

Can FOX stay on the air after they pay $2 billion plus for lying about the 2020 election? Maybe not....Liars must pay!
So, when are you going to start your payment plan Jim?

You are dreaming again. The court will show all your conspiracy theories are BS and FOX news is gonna pay big time for spreading lies that impaired the income of these companies.

I thought it was "maoist"
Remember the time that trump took the word of Poootin over that of US Intel? Remember when he revealed top secret information to the Russians IN THE WHITE HOUSE?
Remember the night the Kremlin celebrated when trump won in 2016?

I bet you don't....cause lying is your strength.

I told you that you would not remember....trump is toast. desantis will be the 2024 nominee.
Doesn’t mater to me I am an independent and only allowed to vote in the general election. FYI neither are running for dog catcher at this moment.

1655855163077.png

See?

I guess that means Clinton wasn't and isn't ruling elite either...

The shrilary was protected by the swamp you ignorant clod. Comey laid out three different felonies that she committed, then declared that no prosecutor would press charges.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The shrilary was protected by the swamp you ignorant clod. Comey laid out three different felonies that she committed, then declared that no prosecutor would press charges.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
You got some real HDS....she is not running for anything. You need to let her go. Are you hot for her?

From the link:

"But Smartmatic's technology was used in only one county in the 2020 election. In court filings, Smartmatic said it could be considered a "public figure" only because of "the controversy created around it by the Fox defendants" — an argument that Cohen hasn't ruled on."

bolding mine

Just ONE county?

That isn't much to run on....

Forum List

Back