Judge rules businesses can refuse service to Trump supporters

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A Manhattan judge ruled Wednesday that kicking a Trump supporter out of a bar does not violate the law – because the law does not protect against political discrimination.
Judge Rules Businesses Can Refuse Service to Trump Supporters

Well you know what needs to happen, the business needs to tank since Trump supporters obviously shouldn't go there and the tables can turn if you do not support Trump GTF out and GTF out of the US gawd you Trump haters are so gawd dam fkn sickening you make a goat want to puke even ppl who have hated Obama weren't this low on the moron pole. Karms's gonna fin you assholes and hopefully soon.
What do the pathetic left think is going ot happen when this all turns around and bites them in their own asses.

I hope this Judge never gets elected again and is told YOUR FIRED for doing this wtf is wrong with that judge Oh we know it's a post chit leftist c....t democrat.

and for those on the lower IQ charts who can only deny information by using INFOWARS as their pathetic excuse the source is from here a.h.'s

upload_2018-4-26_6-18-25.png

A Manhattan judge ruled Wednesday that kicking a Trump supporter out of a bar does not violate the law – because the law does not protect against political discrimination.

Well you know what needs to happen, the business needs to tank since Trump supporters obviously shouldn't go there and the tables can turn if you do not support Trump GTF out and GTF out of the US gawd you Trump haters are so gawd dam fkn sickening you make a goat want to puke even ppl who have hated Obama weren't this low on the moron pole. Karms's gonna fin you assholes and hopefully soon.
What do the pathetic left think is going ot happen when this all turns around and bites them in their own asses.

I hope this Judge never gets elected again and is told YOUR FIRED for doing this wtf is wrong with that judge Oh we know it's a post chit leftist c....t democrat.

and for those on the lower IQ charts who can only deny information by using INFOWARS as their pathetic excuse the source is from here a.h.'s

View attachment 190036
I think anyone who voted for Hillary should be deported.

View attachment 190036
Did you read the whole article?

1. He was served.
2. He claimed religious (spiritual) grounds for being "refused".....we always knew that trumpanzees made trump their god.

View attachment 190036
I think anyone who voted for Hillary should be deported.

the snowflakes trigger so easily

And I thought liberals supported inclusion and diversity. Lol.

View attachment 190036
I wonder if Diamond and Silk wearing a MAGA hat walks into a bar, and get kicked out, is it because they are Trump supporters or because they are black? This shit is going to be very bad, and the liberals are walking into a trap that they aren't going to like..

Discriminatory business practices are only unfair if they target me or people I support/like. :crybaby:

I am not sure the Manhattan judge issued good law, but if he did, then Trump supporting businesses can keep Trump haters out.

Forum List

Back