Judge rules businesses can refuse service to Trump supporters

so many snowflakes
That's like Michael Moore making fun of our eating habits.

th

If you support a business refusing to serve a wedding cake to homos, but get your knickers twisted over a bar refusing to serve a Trump supporter than you are a monstrous fucking hypocrite.

If you support a business refusing to serve a wedding cake to homos, but get your knickers twisted over a bar refusing to serve a Trump supporter than you are a monstrous fucking hypocrite.
No dude, we find you and your liberal ilk the fucking hypocrites. along with stupidity.

No dude, we find you and your liberal ilk the fucking hypocrites. along with stupidity.

Poor thing. It must truly stink having to live by the same standards you set for others.

I love these types of stories. They expose those that truly support individual and property rights from those that merely pay lip service when it's convenient.

Hey, Democrats created Jim Crow.
This is just more of the same... :coffee:

Hey, Democrats created Jim Crow.
This is just more of the same... :coffee:

and then they became republicans

Poor thing. It must truly stink having to live by the same standards you set for others.
Hey... Hey... Hey, he's not some racist Democrat asshole hypocrite!!!

I love these types of stories. They expose those that truly support individual and property rights from those that merely pay lip service when it's convenient.

I for one don't really care about who businesses serve, or don't serve, on the other hand this "Manhattan Judge" thinks otherwise, that there's a sort of well defined hypocrisy of who gets served, or not served.

A Manhattan judge ruled Wednesday that kicking a Trump supporter out of a bar does not violate the law – because the law does not protect against political discrimination.
Judge Rules Businesses Can Refuse Service to Trump Supporters

Well you know what needs to happen, the business needs to tank since Trump supporters obviously shouldn't go there and the tables can turn if you do not support Trump GTF out and GTF out of the US gawd you Trump haters are so gawd dam fkn sickening you make a goat want to puke even ppl who have hated Obama weren't this low on the moron pole. Karms's gonna fin you assholes and hopefully soon.
What do the pathetic left think is going ot happen when this all turns around and bites them in their own asses.

I hope this Judge never gets elected again and is told YOUR FIRED for doing this wtf is wrong with that judge Oh we know it's a post chit leftist c....t democrat.

and for those on the lower IQ charts who can only deny information by using INFOWARS as their pathetic excuse the source is from here a.h.'s

View attachment 190036
While i agree with it, it just furthur backs my point on private property and institutional discrimination.
Skin color, origin and in some cases sexuality cant be discriminated against, but ideology can?
Thats a double dose of discrimination. It amazes me how people can support that shit.. even though it shouldnt... :/
I am one of the few people in this country that dont like institutional discrimination in any form. Of course, im also not a statist..

How do you sound so stupid, so much?

I for one don't really care about who businesses serve, or don't serve, on the other hand this "Manhattan Judge" thinks otherwise, that there's a sort of well defined hypocrisy of who gets served, or not served.

One's political affiliation isn't covered by New York's public accommodations laws, nor is it covered by the Civil Rights Act.

Forum List

Back