Judge rules against Obama on 'Fast and Furious'

7.5 YEARS....

This is only 1 (ONE) of the MANY Scandals in which the Obama administration and Barry find themselves in.

Obama has been found in Contempt of Court on MORE than 1 occasion regarding MORE than one issue. He has violated the constitution and the Rule of law. He has Broken US Law in record-setting fashion - 70% illegally NON-Compliant with ALL FOIA requests submitted to his administration. He has protected Cabinet and Agency members who have illegally targeted American citizens, violated their rights, perpetrated multiple Felony Counts of Perjury, engaged in illegal gun running, aiding and abetting criminal Drug cartels, been connected to the murders of over 500 people to include 5 Americans killed with the guns he / his administration provided illegally to those Drug cartels.

His has got to be the most criminal, federal law-non-compliant Presidential administration in US history. Nixon was shown the door because he participated in the cover-up of the illegal audio-taping of conversations. Obama's administration illegally targeted a large number of American citizens he called his 'enemies' with an agency of the US govt and has racked up a US citizen body count that almost matches the Clinton's.

He has dragged every one of his scandals out, refusing to comply with the federal justice system / courts.

The Founding fathers would not have not only Impeached him by now but would have thrown him out along with all the spineless partisan politicians on both sides who has allowed this to go on.
The Founding Fathers would have hanged him for treason.

while at the same time was forcing those shops to ship weapons to drug lords. Insanity.

Trying to resurrect that dead horse you guys killed long ago I see.

Strawman buying in AZ still exist today due to the lax gun laws.

The real culprit is the failed war on Drugs (Americans who use non government approved [aka: taxed] recreational substances).

End that and the drug cartels will go broke.

7.5 YEARS....

This is only 1 (ONE) of the MANY Scandals in which the Obama administration and Barry find themselves in.

Obama has been found in Contempt of Court on MORE than 1 occasion regarding MORE than one issue. He has violated the constitution and the Rule of law. He has Broken US Law in record-setting fashion - 70% illegally NON-Compliant with ALL FOIA requests submitted to his administration. He has protected Cabinet and Agency members who have illegally targeted American citizens, violated their rights, perpetrated multiple Felony Counts of Perjury, engaged in illegal gun running, aiding and abetting criminal Drug cartels, been connected to the murders of over 500 people to include 5 Americans killed with the guns he / his administration provided illegally to those Drug cartels.

His has got to be the most criminal, federal law-non-compliant Presidential administration in US history. Nixon was shown the door because he participated in the cover-up of the illegal audio-taping of conversations. Obama's administration illegally targeted a large number of American citizens he called his 'enemies' with an agency of the US govt and has racked up a US citizen body count that almost matches the Clinton's.

He has dragged every one of his scandals out, refusing to comply with the federal justice system / courts.

The Founding fathers would not have not only Impeached him by now but would have thrown him out along with all the spineless partisan politicians on both sides who has allowed this to go on.
The founding fathers would have had him working on their plantations like the racists they were.

It will be interesting to see how long it takes them to respond to this Judges orders. I believe a few similar cases of withholding documents out there with orders from a Judge are still waiting a couple of years later.

The ruling was made this Jan.

I believe it was sent back too the lower court already. The 32 pages in question will not revel anything new.

7.5 YEARS....

The founding fathers would have had him working on their plantations like the racists they were.
'Race Card'...nice. I wouldn't expect anything else.

7.5 YEARS....

But you don't mind taking advantage of the benefits this country offers, thanks to the FFs. If you had any real principles you would move to another country more suited to your beliefs instead of living a life of hypocrisy.

7.5 YEARS....

But you don't mind taking advantage of the benefits this country offers, thanks to the FFs. If you had any real principles you would move to another country more suited to your beliefs instead of living a life of hypocrisy.
I have not lived in the United Stares for 20 years, and have had a wonderful 20 years elsewhere.

7.5 YEARS....

'Race Card'...nice. I wouldn't expect anything else.
The truth. Do you deny this?

7.5 YEARS....

I have not lived in the United Stares for 20 years, and have had a wonderful 20 years elsewhere.
According to your profile, you live in your computer. And I don't live in the United Stares either.

Absolutely.

Liberals use the race card every time they have to face some inconvenient truth they don't like. If you disagree with someone's agenda, their complete lawlessness, then you have to be racist...if the man is anything other than white. The gender card is no different. Hillary has already shown her hand by playing it several times already.

When the facts speak for themselves the race card comes out. Liberals can't help themselves.

Not long ago, involving a case of a WHITE man falsely stopped but the charges/conviction for what they found in his car upheld, Sotomayor used the case to rail on and on about the mistreatment of blacks by the judicial system in America. There were no blacks involved in this case....but she couldn't help being who she is...a Liberal on a public stage with a 'race card' in her pocket to pull out.

Absolutely.

Liberals use the race card every time they have to face some inconvenient truth they don't like. If you disagree with someone's agenda, their complete lawlessness, then you have to be racist...if the man is anything other than white. The gender card is no different. Hillary has already shown her hand by playing it several times already.

When the facts speak for themselves the race card comes out. Liberals can't help themselves.

Not long ago, involving a case of a WHITE man falsely stopped but the charges/conviction for what they found in his car upheld, Sotomayor used the case to rail on and on about the mistreatment of blacks by the judicial system in America. There were no blacks involved in this case....but she couldn't help being who she is...a Liberal on a public stage with a 'race card' in her pocket to pull out.
You guys cannot take it when racism is pointed out to you. Grow a pair.

7.5 YEARS....

According to your profile, you live in your computer. And I don't live in the United Stares either.
There you go. You are smarter than you look.

You guys cannot take it when racism is pointed out to you. Grow a pair.
For years you would have been right...and still are to a great extent. Many Conservatives are deathly afraid of being called a 'racist', even when they KNOW it's not true...so much so that they would back down and fall silent whenever some Liberal fanatic threw the card out.

You're right - those Conservatives need to grow a pair and stand up to such pathetic tactics and lies. Who the hell cares if some rabid partisan desperate to protect their inept, lying, criminal, corrupt politician falsely calls me a 'racist' in hopes of shutting me up. I won't do it because I know it's not true.

You don't know me, NN. You don't know me at all, but on this anonymous chat board you think you know me and millions more you have never met and don't know enough to call me / them a 'racist' simply because I / they don't agree with your opinion or with Obama's lawless agenda?!

Grow a pair? How about GROW UP! I gave up childish name-calling and such weak tactics years ago and learned to be able to debate / discuss with actual facts. The moment a liberal calls me a 'racist' I know they are all out of 'intellectual ammo', have nothing else intellectually to add to the discussion, and have just 'surrendered'.

I accept your surrender, NN.

Please don't forget ICE agent Jaime Zapata that was also killed.
Personally, i won't be satisfied till cretins like Eric Holder are held accountable. Him and other Administration bastards murdered Brian Terry. They need to be brought to justice.
Did Hillary kill him -- after she killed Vince Foster? :rofl:

Wouldn't surprise me is she had a hand in 'Fast & Furious.' She's a corrupt piece of shite.
I think she helped fake the Moon landing
I'm just wondering if you've ever posted anything other than trolling comments on USMB. It seems your only purpose here is to derail threads.
So this thread is a Politics thread, and NOT a Rubber Room thread because...?

7.5 YEARS....

:rofl:

You, pretending to know the founding fathers?

Now I've seen everything

:rofl:

Obviously the Clinton/Obama-Bots don't give a damn about Brian Terry and his family. Shameful folks for sure.

Forum List

Back