Judge rules against Obama on 'Fast and Furious'

Obviously the Clinton/Obama-Bots don't give a damn about Brian Terry and his family. Shameful folks for sure.
Nah, we just refuse to stoop into the gutter and use the deaths as crass ideological talking points

He's dead. And he was murdered with weapons your Government supplied to brutal drug cartel scum. So piss off with your excuses and justifications. Holder and other Obama lackeys need to be held accountable. Period, end of story.

Trying to resurrect that dead horse you guys killed long ago I see.

Strawman buying in AZ still exist today due to the lax gun laws.

The real culprit is the failed war on Drugs (Americans who use non government approved [aka: taxed] recreational substances).

End that and the drug cartels will go broke.

I'm not resurrecting anything. Obama is the one hiding info related to his weapons to drug lords programs.

So Obama shipped assault weapons to drug lords, using straw buyers, because he was fighting a war against drugs? Sigh...

Obviously the Clinton/Obama-Bots don't give a damn about Brian Terry and his family. Shameful folks for sure.
Nah, we just refuse to stoop into the gutter and use the deaths as crass ideological talking points

He's dead. And he was murdered with weapons your Government supplied to brutal drug cartel scum. So piss off with your excuses and justifications. Holder and other Obama lackeys need to be held accountable. Period, end of story.
Do you know how many people i the world are killed by American weapons?

You should just STFU now. You obviously don't know anything about 'Fast & Furious.' The man was brutally murdered by the weapons his own Government supplied to the cartel thugs. Yet no one in this Administration has been held accountable. His family won't rest until justice is served. God bless em.

Last edited:

You should just STFU now. You obviously don't know anything about 'Fast & Furious.' The man was brutally murdered by the weapons his own Government supplied to the cartel thugs. Yet no one in this Administration has been held accountable. His family won't rest until justice is served. God bless em.
Please, calm down. Law Enforcement officers have a tough enough job without people like you trying to wrap yourself up in a terrible tragedy

You guys cannot take it when racism is pointed out to you. Grow a pair.
For years you would have been right...and still are to a great extent. Many Conservatives are deathly afraid of being called a 'racist', even when they KNOW it's not true...so much so that they would back down and fall silent whenever some Liberal fanatic threw the card out.

You're right - those Conservatives need to grow a pair and stand up to such pathetic tactics and lies. Who the hell cares if some rabid partisan desperate to protect their inept, lying, criminal, corrupt politician falsely calls me a 'racist' in hopes of shutting me up. I won't do it because I know it's not true.

You don't know me, NN. You don't know me at all, but on this anonymous chat board you think you know me and millions more you have never met and don't know enough to call me / them a 'racist' simply because I / they don't agree with your opinion or with Obama's lawless agenda?!

Grow a pair? How about GROW UP! I gave up childish name-calling and such weak tactics years ago and learned to be able to debate / discuss with actual facts. The moment a liberal calls me a 'racist' I know they are all out of 'intellectual ammo', have nothing else intellectually to add to the discussion, and have just 'surrendered'.

I accept your surrender, NN.
I call racism when I see it. Your rant means nothing, other tgan you fear the truth. Your capitulation will be following I am sure.

Last edited:
You guys cannot take it when racism is pointed out to you. Grow a pair.
For years you would have been right...and still are to a great extent. Many Conservatives are deathly afraid of being called a 'racist', even when they KNOW it's not true...so much so that they would back down and fall silent whenever some Liberal fanatic threw the card out.

You're right - those Conservatives need to grow a pair and stand up to such pathetic tactics and lies. Who the hell cares if some rabid partisan desperate to protect their inept, lying, criminal, corrupt politician falsely calls me a 'racist' in hopes of shutting me up. I won't do it because I know it's not true.

You don't know me, NN. You don't know me at all, but on this anonymous chat board you think you know me and millions more you have never met and don't know enough to call me / them a 'racist' simply because I / they don't agree with your opinion or with Obama's lawless agenda?!

Grow a pair? How about GROW UP! I gave up childish name-calling and such weak tactics years ago and learned to be able to debate / discuss with actual facts. The moment a liberal calls me a 'racist' I know they are all out of 'intellectual ammo', have nothing else intellectually to add to the discussion, and have just 'surrendered'.

I accept your surrender, NN.
I call racism when I see it. Your rant means nothing. Your capitulation will be following I am sure.
I call racism when I see it.
You call racism when you DON'T see it.
Wrong. Again.

Yep, their first gun grab plan resulted in complete failure and many thousands dead. Did that stop them? Nope. They will always come up with a new one, like removing terrorists from terrorist watch lists and then blame the gun when they attack.

fast n furious was a botched gun control plan

NN,

Obama dragged the US into the middle of 2 civil wars between 2 separate terrorist groups against 2 separate dictators (Al Qaeida vs Qaddafi and ISIS vs Assad), choosing to side with the terrorists each time, doing so - dragging us into war - by himself without the Congressional approval to do so. So tell me, do you believe opposing those acts is 'racism'?

Obama just STOLE $500 MILLION dollars from the American people, declaring it was for combatting ZIKA Virus then giving the money to the UN to help fund their new Global Warming initiative. So tell me, do you believe condemning this action is 'racist'?

Obama illegally armed the Mexican Drug cartels, resulting in over 500 deaths to include 5 American citizens, no one was ever held accountable, Obama and the DOJ has stalled this investigation for 7.5 years, and Obama STILL is disobeying court orders to turn over documents. So tell me, do you believe condemning this action is 'racist'?

These are the acts I have opposed and rebuked, not the color of the man's skin, yet you call me 'racist' for doing so.

As I said, you call 'racist' when you DON'T see it.

NN,

Obama dragged the US into the middle of 2 civil wars between 2 separate terrorist groups against 2 separate dictators (Al Qaeida vs Qaddafi and ISIS vs Assad), choosing to side with the terrorists each time, doing so - dragging us into war - by himself without the Congressional approval to do so. So tell me, do you believe opposing those acts is 'racism'?

Obama just STOLE $500 MILLION dollars from the American people, declaring it was for combatting ZIKA Virus then giving the money to the UN to help fund their new Global Warming initiative. So tell me, do you believe condemning this action is 'racist'?

Obama illegally armed the Mexican Drug cartels, resulting in over 500 deaths to include 5 American citizens, no one was ever held accountable, Obama and the DOJ has stalled this investigation for 7.5 years, and Obama STILL is disobeying court orders to turn over documents. So tell me, do you believe condemning this action is 'racist'?

These are the acts I have opposed and rebuked, not the color of the man's skin, yet you call me 'racist' for doing so.

As I said, you call 'racist' when you DON'T see it.

ah hillary did have a hand in that

That sounds so simple: 'It was a botched plan...oops. My bad.'

NO, arming Mexican Drug cartels is a CRIME. Providing the guns to criminals, and those guns were used to murder over 500 people, to include 5 Americans, 'you' are guilty of MURDER, aiding and abetting MURDER.

The United States government handed over to a foreign nation thousands of guns and grenades. You don't think Obama's Cabinet did not know about it? You think the State department did not know, that the DHS did not know, that ATF did not Know, that the CIA and/or the FBI did not know? If not then Obama was criminally negligent AND STUPID! And if you think this operation was conducted without Obama's knowledge YOU are stupid. It has already been reported that OBAMA approved this operation. (Of course he did.)

Liberals even tried to blame BUSH for the criminal op. The Op was presented to Bush...AND HE REJECTED IT BECAUSE HE SAW ONCE THE WEAPONS WERE IN THE HANDS OF MEXICAN DRUG CARTELLS THERE WAS NO WAY TO TRACK AND RECOVER THE WEAPONS. It was just COMMON SENSE!

NO, arming Mexican Drug cartels is a CRIME. Providing the guns to criminals, and those guns were used to murder over 500 people, to include 5 Americans, 'you' are guilty of MURDER, aiding and abetting MURDER.

of course

but the Americans was not supposed

to figure out our own government gave out those

thousands of weapons to criminals at tax payer expense

it was to be blamed on border area gun shops

until a whistle blower came along

The United States government handed over to a foreign nation thousands of guns and grenades. You don't think Obama's Cabinet did not know about it? You think the State department did not know, that the DHS did not know, that ATF did not Know, that the CIA and/or the FBI did not know? If not then Obama was criminally negligent AND STUPID! And if you think this operation was conducted without Obama's knowledge YOU are stupid. It has already been reported that OBAMA approved this operation. (Of course he did.)

Liberals even tried to blame BUSH for the criminal op. The Op was presented to Bush...AND HE REJECTED IT BECAUSE HE SAW ONCE THE WEAPONS WERE IN THE HANDS OF MEXICAN DRUG CARTELLS THERE WAS NO WAY TO TRACK AND RECOVER THE WEAPONS. It was just COMMON SENSE!

this administration has several times handed over weapons to the enemy

well over billions of dollars in fact to our enemies in the mid east alone

who use those weapons against us and our allies these days

of course

but the Americans was not supposed

to figure out our own government gave out those

thousands of weapons to criminals at tax payer expense

it was to be blamed on border area gun shops

until a whistle blower came along
Once again Obama blamed AMERICANS. Both he and Mexico's President was pushing the BS about American citizens running guns to Mexico...and lo and behold Obama gets busted doing it....

Blaming the American people is a pattern for him.

Forum List

Back