Judge rule that parents and school officials must OBEY transgender teenager

Im not a leftist. Sometimes, its more about the country than myself.
My problem isnt with transsexuals themselves, its more with society. I mean, I don't pick on schizos either..

Okay, is your complaint really that they are mentally ill, or that they just make you uncomfortable. Because frankly, a lot of Transexuals hold down jobs and otherwise have normal lives.

You see, in the cosmic scheme of things that are really hurting the country, the the 0.3% of people who don't think they are the gender written on their birth certificates isn't in the top 100. But we spend a LOT of time on it, because it's a good way to distract the Red State Stupids from the real problem.

eb254f77e0028499acad286d3e9b5acd.jpg
you mean like Obama doing his EO for school bathrooms and trannies? Give your partisan bullshit a rest. Goddamn
I don't get uncomfortable. I don't like the way society handles their illness. ESPECIALLY when they want to inconvenience everyone. Mentally ill grown men pissing and showering beside little girls? Come on..

you mean like Obama doing his EO for school bathrooms and trannies? Give your partisan bullshit a rest. Goddamn
I don't get uncomfortable. I don't like the way society handles their illness. ESPECIALLY when they want to inconvenience everyone. Mentally ill grown men pissing and showering beside little girls? Come on..

Hey, guy, until recently, most privies and bathroom facilities were unisex. The idea of a men's room is actually a pretty recent invention. (Then again, "Showering" is a pretty recent innovation. For most of history, we had bathhouses.)

Also, Obama's EO wouldn't have had "Grown Men". It applied to schools where transgender children attended.

When the nwo became the parents , oh wait I mean the states became the parents/ the Government. Obama created a nice system didn't he. Actually it started way before Obama , but he helped solidify it all.
Al Franken
Never argue with an idiot,
they will just drag you down
to their level and beat you
with experience.
So how does this make your life worse, exactly? If little billy wants to say he's a girl, what skin is that off your ass?

Since this is way past your comprehension levels try learning more about --->
PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE

maybe it will sink in then again I doubt it ever will.
Yeah, how ever did England make it for thousands of years with out the EU?

By surviving countless wars against the rest of Europe, before the rest of the world had the capability of threatening them. Then they were almost destroyed in WW2. After that they joined the EU because they could not compete by themselves against the emerging world powers at the end of the 20th century.

The EU has been in full force for a whopping 15 years and many of the EU States are finding out what it's like living under an overbearing central government and many don't like it. England is just the first to say, enough.

The EU has existed in some form for over 60 years. It's going to be a hard road for the UK for a long time.

My bold

The EU has developed an internal single market through a standardised system of laws that apply in all member states. EU policies aim to ensure the free movement of people, goods, services, and capital within the internal market,[11] enact legislation in justice and home affairs, and maintain common policies on trade,[12] agriculture,[13] fisheries, and regional development.[14] Within the Schengen Area, passport controls have been abolished.[15] A monetary union was established in 1999 and came into full force in 2002, and is composed of 19 EU member states which use the euro currency.

The EU traces its origins from the European Coal and Steel Community (ECSC) and the European Economic Community (EEC), formed by the Inner Six countries in 1951 and 1958, respectively. Next the treaty of Rome of 1957 created the European Community made up of the six core countries of Belgium, France, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and West Germany. The decades following many new members joined them while at the same time integration of economic, cultural, judicial and so forth would then deepen the relationships distinct European entity. The community and its successors have grown in size by the accession of new member states and in power by the addition of policy areas to its remit. While no member state has left the EU or its antecedent organisations, the United Kingdom enacted the result of a membership referendum in June 2016 and is currently negotiating its withdrawal. The Maastricht Treaty established the European Union in 1993 and introduced European citizenship.[16] The latest major amendment to the constitutional basis of the EU, the Treaty of Lisbon, came into force in 2009.

European Union - Wikipedia
The UK was not part of that. Soon, they won't be part of anything. The U.S. should jump at taking advantage of them and their now weak trade leverage.

Forum List

Back