Judge rule that parents and school officials must OBEY transgender teenager

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-6-1_10-56-1.png

The federal constitution requires that school officials submit to the demands of a teenage girl who wants to change her sex to become a boy, says a three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit. The judges say that Kenosha Unified School District violated federal law and the Constitution because the teenager’s “gender identity” as a “transgender boy” is more important than the popular laws, civic customs and scientific consensus which recognize that

Judges Rule That Parents and School Officials Must Obey ‘Transgender’ Teenager
=================================================================================

This is wrong on multiple levels. Levels which sheep can't see, understand, don't want to understand, and are so selfish they prefer to brainwash children . If they were not selfish the Children wouldn't be the targets of mind controlled manipulation into what they are or aren't.

They are brainwashing these kids into acceptance, when the children themselves aren't able to decide for themselves if they want to accept it. This will all turn on these tranny's " FORCING" this issue down the throats of children. It might take awhile but it's going to bite you liberal fks right in your own asses.

I'm not talking about the transgenders who know what is right , wrong, and aren't doing this but it is practically the same groups of liberal democratic nut jobs forcing this issue(s) to this point of the schools, etc.

There are plenty of transgenders, gays who are aware of this brainwash game and play no parts in doing this liberal leftist fk stick bs.

• Banned
So when did it become proper that parents obey their children?

When the nwo became the parents , oh wait I mean the states became the parents/ the Government. Obama created a nice system didn't he. Actually it started way before Obama , but he helped solidify it all.

When the nwo became the parents , oh wait I mean the states became the parents/ the Government. Obama created a nice system didn't he. Actually it started way before Obama , but he helped solidify it all.

So how does this make your life worse, exactly? If little billy wants to say he's a girl, what skin is that off your ass?

So how does this make your life worse, exactly? If little billy wants to say he's a girl, what skin is that off your ass?
It melts them into a triggered pile of mucus

WTF
Our society disgusts me sometimes.
It fucking AMAZES me how we cater to a mental health issue like this.

• Banned

Since this is way past your comprehension levels try learning more about --->
PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE

maybe it will sink in then again I doubt it ever will.

:clap2:
I was talking about you :thup:

I was talking about you :thup:

WTF

You mean by finding a course of treatment that addresses it? Here's the thing, the thinking of the psychological community today is that gender is more a state of mind than a state of genitalia.

Again, going to ask the question, how does this make your life worse in any way,shape or form?

WTF

You mean by finding a course of treatment that addresses it? Here's the thing, the thinking of the psychological community today is that gender is more a state of mind than a state of genitalia.

Again, going to ask the question, how does this make your life worse in any way,shape or form?
Most transsexuals deny biology. The most simple biology on the planet. Besides breeding
It really is that simple
My cousin is a transsexual. Post surgery. This issue I personal and I am knowledgable on it.
What they really nee is love and reality. They don't need some Christian asshole feeding their head full of bullshit. They don't need people telling them they are normal. They need the truth. Period

WTF

Most transsexuals deny biology. The most simple biology on the planet. Besides breeding
It really is that simple
My cousin is a transsexual. Post surgery. This issue I personal and I am knowledgable on it.
What they really nee is love and reality. They don't need some Christian asshole feeding their head full of bullshit. They don't need people telling them they are normal. They need the truth. Period

It's not just Christians that think they have issues....interesting you felt the need to say it that way

WTF

It really is that simple

It's not just Christians that think they have issues....interesting you felt the need to say it that way
It was too general. Sorry
I meant preachers and priests trying to "fix" them with gods word and such.
Religion won't do them any good. They need love and reality

It really is that simple

You still haven't told me how this effects your life in any way if some dude thinks he's a girl.

Let me know when you can give a good answer to that question.

It really is that simple

You still haven't told me how this effects your life in any way if some dude thinks he's a girl.

Let me know when you can give a good answer to that question.
Im not a leftist. Sometimes, its more about the country than myself.
My problem isnt with transsexuals themselves, its more with society. I mean, I don't pick on schizos either..

Im not a leftist. Sometimes, its more about the country than myself.
My problem isnt with transsexuals themselves, its more with society. I mean, I don't pick on schizos either..

Okay, is your complaint really that they are mentally ill, or that they just make you uncomfortable. Because frankly, a lot of Transexuals hold down jobs and otherwise have normal lives.

You see, in the cosmic scheme of things that are really hurting the country, the the 0.3% of people who don't think they are the gender written on their birth certificates isn't in the top 100. But we spend a LOT of time on it, because it's a good way to distract the Red State Stupids from the real problem.

eb254f77e0028499acad286d3e9b5acd.jpg

Forum List

Back