What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judge puts Allred in her place

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Reaction score
But, here’s the kicker. During the hearing, Allred had the temerity ask the Judge to make an expedited decision because “there is an election coming up.” The MA Judge rounded sharply on Allred, scolding her and stating that she, the Judge, would not deny a party due process because of an election. Allred was deflated, and the Judge granted an adjournment.

Judge basically tells Gloria Allred to Shut the Front Door with her court claim: Grants Adjournment | World of Newsninja2012

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Reaction score
Gloria Allred and Fem BIG mouths just like her are use to getting their way.. It's about time someone stood up to these LEFTIST FEM BULLIES and told them to fuck off!

Caroljo

Gold Member
Reaction score
As soon as we hear ALLRED is involved in anything we know it's a lie....that woman shouldn't be allowed a law degree, she's an embarrassment!! So glad the Judge did this. Not because she may have done anything to Romney with whatever she has, but because she's a dirty lawyer.

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Reaction score
As soon as we hear ALLRED is involved in anything we know it's a lie....that woman shouldn't be allowed a law degree, she's an embarrassment!! So glad the Judge did this. Not because she may have done anything to Romney with whatever she has, but because she's a dirty lawyer.

Whatz up with her face?? I swear she looks like she's 1/2 rat and 1/2 weasel.

beretta304

Rookie
Reaction score
"Clearly, Allred is just playing politics again, as the Obama campaign becomes more and more desperate, but this latest episode again raises important issues about Allered herself. In particular, this question lingers: how does Allred just happen to always have the right clients at the right political time? This is relevant because, if Allred – directly or via third-parties – is actively soliciting these people, then her actions are in clear violation of California Rules of Conduct 1-400."

Caroljo

Gold Member
Reaction score

WELL.....She IS a Lawyer!

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Nice to see someone tell Gloria "not so fast". YAY! What a DNC hack.

ga.jpg

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Reaction score

There is a medical term for that look. It's called botox bat face. Nicole Kidman got botox bat face and it's pretty much ended her career.

Botox is turning Nicole Kidman into a 'bat face', says cosmetic guru | Mail Online

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Reaction score
HTML:
"Clearly, Allred is just playing politics again, as the Obama campaign becomes more and more desperate, but this latest episode again raises important issues about Allered herself. In particular, this question lingers: how does Allred just happen to always have the right clients at the right political time? This is relevant because, if Allred – directly or via third-parties – is actively soliciting these people, then her actions are in clear violation of California Rules of Conduct 1-400."

I didn't know that. Mmmmm. She met with Obama two weeks before her October surprise. We know she took out Cain and Whitman.

Wouldn't it be a lovely winter project to take her out? :D I have 10 months of winter and 2 months of bad skating so this has potential.

I'm not the "scrapbooking" type so this could be fun!

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Allred took out Cain with complete lies and paid bimbos. But this is different. Democrats can't get dirt on Romney, so they are trying to get dirt on someone he KNOWS.

del

Diamond Member
Reaction score

is she related to you?

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The White House/Trumpers' heads, rent-free

You're a typically shallow Republican shill, criticizing people for their appearance.

Got anything to say about Mary Matalin and Liz Cheney? :lol:

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Reaction score
Apparently liberals only like due process when trying to get murderers and rapists off on technicalities
I'm glad what media whore got shot down...by a woman no less....poetic justice

SniperFire

Reaction score

You're a typically shallow Republican shill, criticizing people for their appearance.

I bet you are fugly, aren't cha?

LOL

Valerie

Platinum Member
Reaction score

is she related to you?

:lol: Always such a "Lady", that one...

FTR, I'm glad the judge didn't cater to political pressures.

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Reaction score

yep, I'd still do them and Barbara Bush over 90% of the democrat women.....some of which probably used to be men......maybe that's your calling synthaholic!

April

AngelsNDemons
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gloria is a joke...a flaming joke.

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
At this point, she doesn't have enough time to manufacture something from an over 20 year old divorce case to help obama.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$191.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List