Judge puts Allred in her place

Pay attention, Joe.

At the time the shares were valued at $2.25. 2 years later the company went public and the shares rose to $19.

But greedy, dumb bitch had already sold her half a million shares.

So Romney might have been involved in insider trading?

You really think these guys don't know which way their stock is going to trend?

What if he advised that the stocks were going to stay flat when he knew they were going to go up.

Again, that's where we get into the potential perjury thingee...

Read the article again. If you still have trouble comprehending it, might i suggest Hooked on Phonics?

For some odd reason I ended up going to two of Lovebears threads back-to-back and what I noticed is, Lovebear really, really likes to use right wing hack websites to base his threads on.
Does anyone ever use something called non-partisan websites here or is that a no-no?
By the way, who really gives a shit about Allred, I mean really?

But, here’s the kicker. During the hearing, Allred had the temerity ask the Judge to make an expedited decision because “there is an election coming up.” The MA Judge rounded sharply on Allred, scolding her and stating that she, the Judge, would not deny a party due process because of an election. Allred was deflated, and the Judge granted an adjournment.

Judge basically tells Gloria Allred to Shut the Front Door with her court claim: Grants Adjournment | World of Newsninja2012

I can't believe she actually asked the Judge to consider a Political Election in his Decision.

Unbelievable.

For some odd reason I ended up going to two of Lovebears threads back-to-back and what I noticed is, Lovebear really, really likes to use right wing hack websites to base his threads on.
Does anyone ever use something called non-partisan websites here or is that a no-no?

What's non partisan to you? daily Kos? Huff Po? MSNBC?

May I interject an observation here?

If Romney undervalued the stock, would that not mean the ex wife would have received MORE STOCK as compensation?

That Allred is such an obnoxious lil busy body of a person.... Lord she irritates !!!!

Go to your Hollywood restaurants have a nice meal ... do not interfere with politics you woman! GRRR

What's non partisan to you? daily Kos? Huff Po? MSNBC?

Noppe, none of the above. You will never find any post by me using any of those resources. Go ahead and check my history.
And what makes you think I would use biased sources like that? Is it because I'm not as far right as you? Exactly what percentage of the population is nat as conservative as you? If you think about it, in your mind, 80% of the country are liberals who drink kool-aid from the sources that you listed. Genius.

article-2223026-15AF2444000005DC-641_634x445-439x350.gif

Glory Hog

Gloria Allred Is Denied Her ‘October Surprise’

Nowhere does your quote say the stock was valued less than common, Joe.

It says what I said, the dumb bitch sold too soon.

But did she sell too soon because Romney lied on the stand about the value of her stock?

That's the point here.

Please point out to me where Romney testified AT ALL about the value of the stock.

That was the whole purpose of his testimony, to downplay the value of the stock...

But did she sell too soon because Romney lied on the stand about the value of her stock?

That's the point here.

Please point out to me where Romney testified AT ALL about the value of the stock.

That was the whole purpose of his testimony, to downplay the value of the stock...

You are 100% wrong, Joe, and Romney's testimony back then proves it. Here's a link to an ABC story about the testimony. Once you read it you'll see it's all Allred BULLSHIT.

Three Things We Learned from Romney’s ’91 Testimony - ABC News

Romney can't lift the gag order. He was just a witness. Romney gave permission to have his portion of the testimony unsealed, he can't do anymore than that. As it turns out, Romney's testimony was that he didn't find the Staples stock solid enough to invest his own money in and made only a nominal investment.

We haven't heard much from Allred since the Judge shut her up.

New Topics

Forum List

Back