Judge puts Allred in her place

But, here’s the kicker. During the hearing, Allred had the temerity ask the Judge to make an expedited decision because “there is an election coming up.” The MA Judge rounded sharply on Allred, scolding her and stating that she, the Judge, would not deny a party due process because of an election. Allred was deflated, and the Judge granted an adjournment.

Judge basically tells Gloria Allred to Shut the Front Door with her court claim: Grants Adjournment | World of Newsninja2012

That's what she gets for waiting until October to spring a surprise. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

As soon as we hear ALLRED is involved in anything we know it's a lie....that woman shouldn't be allowed a law degree, she's an embarrassment!! So glad the Judge did this. Not because she may have done anything to Romney with whatever she has, but because she's a dirty lawyer.

Whatz up with her face?? I swear she looks like she's 1/2 rat and 1/2 weasel.

You're a typically shallow Republican shill, criticizing people for their appearance.

Got anything to say about Mary Matalin and Liz Cheney? :lol:

lol says the guy with an avatar making fun of Ryans appearance. Priceless. :clap2:

But, here’s the kicker. During the hearing, Allred had the temerity ask the Judge to make an expedited decision because “there is an election coming up.” The MA Judge rounded sharply on Allred, scolding her and stating that she, the Judge, would not deny a party due process because of an election. Allred was deflated, and the Judge granted an adjournment.

$10 says Miss Attention Whore makes this judge her next target.

I think i can actually say i hate this woman! I don't like to say it, but you would have to know how much i mean it...I've never even said that about Obama!! And the women that go to her to represent them have to be to most vile, ignorant witches that have ever lived.

Ok...done ranting!! Lol!

Just so you know the truth, this was her settlement. Romney testified correctly as to what the value of the stock was at that time. Stupid bitch sold half the shares she got, but she still got millions. If she had waited on all of it, she would have made more when it went public. BTW that was 2 years later.

Was Romney supposed to be a psychic and foretell what it would go for in 2 years and tell her not to sell her stock?

Freaking cry me a river. This witch is the one who has made a mess of her own life.

Here ya go sparky.

The Boston Herald has reported that under her divorce agreement Sullivan was given the couple's $700,000 Boston mansion including the $100,000 furnishings inside, $32,000 a year alimony and $24,000 a year in child support after she was given custody of their son Mac, now 28.

She was given nearly 500,000 shares in Staples which were valued at $2.25 each, meaning they were worth some $1.1m. Sullivan sold half her stock but two years later they soared to $19 a share when the company went public. Had she held onto them she would have been worth $9.5m.

As it was she walked away with around $5m but the majority of this went on the legal fees which reached $3m. She sued her divorce lawyer, who has now died.

My heart is not bleeding for this vindictive woman. She's not happy with $5 million. Oh boo hoo.

Maureen Sullivan: The furious 'firecracker' ex-wife of Staples founder gunning to bring Romney down | Mail Online

Last edited:
The question is not how much money Sullivan got but was is a fair valuation and did Romney intentionally try to screw Ms. Sullivan out of as much money as possible. I find it interesting that in that same year, 1991, Staples bought the Officeland franchise, 23 stores. It would seem that Staples wasn't doing too badly to make that kind of hostile take over.

OK, my math is a little slow here. There is a way to find out exactly how much Staples was valued at in 1988. In that year Staples raised $32 million in venture capital. There would have to be a valuation on the company by the investors. All I have to do is find out how many shares there were in 1988, multiply that by $2.25, and see if that valuation would warrant a $32 million funding round. In an initial funding round investors are looking for a 10x mulitple in 5 to 7 years. This was a C round so a much lower multiple would be expected. I am not sure if I can find the actual filing papers but if I can it would save me some long division. If anyone has any links I would appreciate the help. :D

"Clearly, Allred is just playing politics again, as the Obama campaign becomes more and more desperate, but this latest episode again raises important issues about Allered herself. In particular, this question lingers: how does Allred just happen to always have the right clients at the right political time? This is relevant because, if Allred – directly or via third-parties – is actively soliciting these people, then her actions are in clear violation of California Rules of Conduct 1-400."

Just like the way she happened to represent some women out to get Herman Cain. I would bet next month's pay that someone in the Obama campaign is playing matchmaker between their useful idiots and Allred.

OK, my math is a little slow here. There is a way to find out exactly how much Staples was valued at in 1988. In that year Staples raised $32 million in venture capital. There would have to be a valuation on the company by the investors. All I have to do is find out how many shares there were in 1988, multiply that by $2.25, and see if that valuation would warrant a $32 million funding round. In an initial funding round investors are looking for a 10x mulitple in 5 to 7 years. This was a C round so a much lower multiple would be expected. I am not sure if I can find the actual filing papers but if I can it would save me some long division. If anyone has any links I would appreciate the help. :D

Try this...

History of Staples, Inc. – FundingUniverse

New Topics

Forum List

Back