Is Fox News Changing?

• Fox is getting better.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Fox is about the same.

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Fox is getting worse.

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
I was in the hospital a few days and got the chance to watch both CNN and Fox for the first in a long time. What struck me most was that in a 4 hour period, while Fox must have covered at least 15 major stories both across the country and around the world, everytime I switched to CNN, it was a monotonous continuation of the SAME THING: nothing but an overt, continuous hammering and ridicule of Donald Trump. Best of all, their claims and statements were all the very ones you read here over and over by the paid Trump-bashers. Literally, word for word.

They would show edited strips of Trump at some rally, followed by ridicule of him by a young black guy. I mainly checked out mostly Tucker and Hannity and some of the Ingraham Angle, which I thought was the best of the three. But now Fox has done this: Pulled Jeanine Pirro.

President Trump urges Fox News to bring back Jeanine Pirro, 'keep fighting' for Tucker Carlson

And for what? Making the obvious statement that Sharia Law is incompatible with our Constitution, which it is. You can't have society living by two sets of laws. Of course, she was also being questioning/challenging of a democrat, but rightly so. Meantime, apparently Tucker has boiled a few eggs as well but so far, Fox is still sort of backing him.

I predict we have seen the last good days for Fox News.
They fired Pirro?
They pulled her show on Saturday but didn’t give an explanation as of yet.

If she does get fired, guaranteed Trump gives her a job in his admin

fox sucks other than Tucker. It should be named the pro-war network, but then so should all the rest. All entirely captured by the MIC.

I stand with Judge Pirro, i believe a woman who wears a hijab shows she adheres to Sharia Law, which is against to our Constitution. And furthermore Omar’s antisemitism, to me, proves she’s a radical Sharia Islamist. Gox is wrong
Unfortunately, you are just 100% wrong. No person's belief is against our constitution. The Constitution guarantees the right to believe anything you want, including believing the Constitution is stupid. That's one of the things that makes our godless Constitution so great.

You are confused.

Sharia law is against our Constitution. She is correct.

Carson's Right -- Islam is Incompatible with the Constitution

Carson's Right -- Islam is Incompatible with the Constitution
All religions are incompatible with our godless Constitution.

Of course, that's why one of the Amendments guarantee it's freedom.
You're a bright one.

I watched her show once--it was hard to get all the way through it but I did. She puts on that "I'm mad -- look at me roar" bullshit and spews all her rhetoric straight out of Trump's ass. It was a cheap show and I had no respect for her. But I'm surprised Fox cared if she said bad things about Muslims.

I stand with Judge Pirro, i believe a woman who wears a hijab shows she adheres to Sharia Law, which is against to our Constitution. And furthermore Omar’s antisemitism, to me, proves she’s a radical Sharia Islamist. Gox is wrong
Both you and Pirro are ignorant bigots...and I'm damn sure that you dont give a fuck about jews... you just using them to attack muslims.

What sis omar say that's anti semitic ?
Then im proud to be a “Ignorant Bigot”

Republicans MUST show tolerance for hijab's but Democrats DO NOT have to show tolerance for MAGA Hats??? The hypocrisy is nauseating.

Good at least you know that the Constitution indeed recognizes and includes religion.
So does a secular religious studies course. But the Constitution is godless. And thank the gods for that.

Sure son, sure.
Yep,and by design. They didn't accidentally omit gods from the constitution.

LOL. You need to get out of those inner city school districts.

"But the Constitution is godless."

If the Constitution is "godless" there would be no need to guarantee the free exercise of Religion....

no, it is all that matters when dealing with the constitutional rights of the members of any religion. You personal opinion has no bearing on such things.
This is America, we have the right to disagree with our government. A "religion" that calls upon it's followers to murder everyone who does not embrace their "religion" is not a religion, it's a cult. If everyone thought like you, that we are not allowed to petition our government to recognize when something is so clearly wrong, slavery would still be legal.

Yes, you have the right to disagree with our government,you do no have the freedom to discriminate against the religion.

"clearly wrong as slavery"? The thing that Christians defended and supported for centuries? The thing that the bible condones?

Good at least you know that the Constitution indeed recognizes and includes religion.
So does a secular religious studies course. But the Constitution is godless. And thank the gods for that.

Sure son, sure.

If the Constitution is "godless" there would be no need to guarantee the free exercise of Religion....

No, it is because it is godless there is need to guarantee the free exercise of Religion...so you can pick whatever god you like...or none of the above

Republicans MUST show tolerance for hijab's but Democrats DO NOT have to show tolerance for MAGA Hats??? The hypocrisy is nauseating.

Hats are not religious moron. We didn’t have to change the constitution for people to wear hats That statement just shows your ignorance. No one is wearing hats on the congress floor. If they did Democrats what scream bloody murder. Such hypocrites and dumb ones at that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What you fucking Trump Monkeys don't understand is you're inadvertently endorsing state-run media.
Fox News is to the U.S. what the RT is to Russia and Putin.
Stupid little reptiles.
Here she blows...Buuuaaahahahahahahaha

Sure son, sure.

No, it is because it is godless there is need to guarantee the free exercise of Religion...so you can pick whatever god you like...or none of the above

You go with that, it makes you "feel" better.

Forum List

Back