Is Fox News Changing?

• Fox is getting better.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Fox is about the same.

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Fox is getting worse.

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
Our POTUS, who isn't supposed to show favortism or bias towards the media, is pushing Fox to put Pirro back on the line up after the hate-spewing sprunt was pulled yesterday.

Jeanine Pirro Pulled Off The Air by Fox News — Gone for Good?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago

Bring back @JudgeJeanine Pirro. The Radical Left Democrats, working closely with their beloved partner, the Fake News Media, is using every trick in the book to SILENCE a majority of our Country. They have all out campaigns against @FoxNews hosts who are doing too well. Fox .....""""

How many of you Trump cockroaches would have put up with something like this from Obama????

who said he cant show favoritism or bias???

and we put up with it for 8 yrs from the prick obama

Prove it.
Show me where Obama wrote tweets like this in favor of a specific news outlet or ANCHOR.
Do it or STFU, cockroach.
dont be so butthurt,,,obama was a bias prick and you know it

So you're not a cockroach.
You're a chicken.
Don't be a coward, too.
Post proof of your claim or STFU and get off my thread.

ifs funnier to watch you all butthurt and acting like a moron

and the jokes on you since i think trump and obama are big government progressives and dont like either of them

and who said he cant be biased???

Why hasn't the mod moved this into "Media" like they did my thread?
Pirro is not a politician.
My thread was about Trump.
Your every waking thought is about Trump.
Doesn't mean your thread was posted in correct place.
Just slap on some more Butthurt salve, you will be fine...
:itsok:

The Hijab violates Everything about this country.

It is a symbol of oppression.

It is a symbol of slavery.

I stand with Judge Pirro, i believe a woman who wears a hijab shows she adheres to Sharia Law, which is against to our Constitution. And furthermore Omar’s antisemitism, to me, proves she’s a radical Sharia Islamist. Gox is wrong
Pohahaha hijab sign of opression... I'm a Muslim I know of no woman thats forced to wear it, most wear by choice....you want women naked to you and your president can choose which to grab by the pussy ?

Sure, are they "forced" to wear it in Saudi Arabia and other Radical Islamic nations? Your anecdotal evidence means nothing.

Is that right? I was wondering why you loons are always trying to shred it.

Kind of like the Executive attempting a power grab through emergency order because Congress won't bow to his will?
That a Democrat congress voted to give the President power to do what he did and then bitch about it is hilarious. IOW, you can have the cake but you can't eat it. Got it.

The Presidential Emergencies Act was signed into law back in 1976, long before we elected a reality show television star. And, when it was passed, Congress never dreamed that there would be a narcissistic demagogue like Trump in the Oval Office.

So you admit it is a legitimate law which Trump is invoking and the only problem is that you don't like it when Trump uses it.

Our POTUS, who isn't supposed to show favortism or bias towards the media, is pushing Fox to put Pirro back on the line up after the hate-spewing sprunt was pulled yesterday.

Bring back @JudgeJeanine Pirro. The Radical Left Democrats, working closely with their beloved partner, the Fake News Media, is using every trick in the book to SILENCE a majority of our Country. They have all out campaigns against @FoxNews hosts who are doing too well. Fox .....""""

How many of you Trump cockroaches would have put up with something like this from Obama????

Fox pulled Pirro off the air because of her racist comments about Congresswoman Ilhan Omar.
So does anyone still believe that Trump's NOT a racist????

Not sure who Pirro is, but Fox fired her for racist comments about Omar and Omar makes racist comments and the Democratic Party tiptoes around her and says nothing. Interesting how different public and private sector deal with racism.

Fox pulled Pirro off the air because of her racist comments about Congresswoman Ilhan Omar.

Not sure who Pirro is, but Fox fired her for racist comments about Omar and Omar makes racist comments and the Democratic Party tiptoes around her and says nothing. Interesting how different public and private sector deal with racism.

What did she say that was RACIST? She made a comment about her religious garb.

Thanks, Troll Boy.
Your every waking moment is about Clinton.
And she's not even POTUS.
Sad.

Thanks, Troll Boy.
Your every waking moment is about Clinton.
And she's not even POTUS.
Sad.

Being that was my first post on thread and didn't invoke Clinton, I would say that you are delusional.
That's alright. I came to that conclusion long ago.

What you fucking Trump Monkeys don't understand is you're inadvertently endorsing state-run media.
Fox News is to the U.S. what the RT is to Russia and Putin.
Stupid little reptiles.

I was in the hospital a few days and got the chance to watch both CNN and Fox for the first in a long time. What struck me most was that in a 4 hour period, while Fox must have covered at least 15 major stories both across the country and around the world, everytime I switched to CNN, it was a monotonous continuation of the SAME THING: nothing but an overt, continuous hammering and ridicule of Donald Trump. Best of all, their claims and statements were all the very ones you read here over and over by the paid Trump-bashers. Literally, word for word.

They would show edited strips of Trump at some rally, followed by ridicule of him by a young black guy. I mainly checked out mostly Tucker and Hannity and some of the Ingraham Angle, which I thought was the best of the three. But now Fox has done this: Pulled Jeanine Pirro.

President Trump urges Fox News to bring back Jeanine Pirro, 'keep fighting' for Tucker Carlson

And for what? Making the obvious statement that Sharia Law is incompatible with our Constitution, which it is. You can't have society living by two sets of laws. Of course, she was also being questioning/challenging of a democrat, but rightly so. Meantime, apparently Tucker has boiled a few eggs as well but so far, Fox is still sort of backing him.

I predict we have seen the last good days for Fox News.

Omar quickly apologized for her comments, but that didn't keep Judge Jeanne the Super Sprunt, from attacking her on-air and making bigoted comments.

Roger Ailes is rolling over in his grave.
He wanted a conservative news outlet that would go national.
And he built it.
And now Trump is destroying it.

CNN, NBC, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, PBS, NYT, Washpo, AP, Reuters, Google, Facebook, Twitter, MSN, Apple, and the rest are all Far Left Democrat supporters, and Fox is the problem? Fox is nothing compared to all that.

Last edited:

Trump cockroaches? Your visceral hatred of other Americans is duly noted.
Bingo!

Another Trump Monkey who takes her Kool Aid through the vein....
You take yours up yer ass!

What you fucking Trump Monkeys don't understand is you're inadvertently endorsing state-run media.
Stupid little reptiles.

can you show us on a doll where trump hurt you???

Can you show us on a doll's ass where your brain is imbedded?
Stupid little reptiles.

can you show us on a doll where trump hurt you???

Can you show us on a doll's ass where your brain is imbedded?

no

Forum List

Back