Half The Coverage Of New Zealand

Different countries, different situations. .. :cool:

Muslims is France are treated as second class citizens, denied economic opportunities, and relegated to living in inferior ghetto neighborhoods.

Whereas, the muslims in New Zealand are integrated into the country's social fabric much like the muslims in America; which is why the mosque attack was soo unexpected and makes no sense.

Last edited:
Don't expect any coverage that doesn't favor the Anti-American, Progressive, FAR radical left crowd on Fox any more.....now that Uber Far Left Disney owns Fox News.

Fox News is looking more and more like the national enquirer and yahoo.
They're trying hard to be subtle and not "shock" their huge dedicated Right Wing audience....but it's clear to see Fox News has made a hard Left turn.

Hell, I'd bet 90% of the Right wing still has no clue Disney now owns Fox.

The RW has essentially had Duct Tape slapped over it's mouth in the USA.
I didn't.

Different countries, different situations. .. :cool:

Muslims is France are treated as second class citizens, denied economic opportunities, and relegated to living in inferior ghetto neighborhoods.

Whereas, the muslims in New Zealand are integrated into the country's social fabric much like the muslims in America; which is why the mosque attack was soo unexpected and makes no sense.

Not an issue of Muslim/French/New Zealand, but of media coverage.

The media is blatantly lying about the Christ Church shooter and his motivations...I hope they are not so stupid to think we can't see through their dishonest coverage and their ridiculous blaming of Trump....

The media is blatantly lying about the Christ Church shooter and his motivations...I hope they are not so stupid to think we can't see through their dishonest coverage and their ridiculous blaming of Trump....

Lying & deceiving is their Modus Operandi

WE can...but they're mostly counting on their indoctrinated, braindead legions of voters sucking it up and voting accordingly.

In War, it doesn't matter who is Right and who is Wrong, to the Victor go the Spoils.
And we are definitely at war.....it's just that one side hasn't realized it yet.

Last edited:

wheres their candle light vigil and outrage ?
bq-5c8e0be9394a2.jpeg

where the huggy feelz ....

Forum List

Back