Fox News is trying to keep Jeanine Pirro away from conservative events

So, in other words, PMSDNC and CNN's modus operandi?
Well, I'm certainly not saying they are saints either. Remember the Rachel Maddow/PMSNBC thing where they had to basically disavow Maddow being taken seriously to get out of a libel suit with another news network?

FAUX just happens to be the one caught trying to ruin some company with their lies, when they knew they were lies, and profit of the attempt, so they are obviously the most despicable. I guess you can f#ck some of the people some of the time and you can f#ck some of the people all of the time, but if you intentionally try to f#ck some company, backed by people with deep enough pockets that aren't using Republican lawyers, and you have already lost, fighting what could be used in court, it becoming public knowledge before the trial even starts, you can find yourself totally fkd to the tune of $787.5 Million Dollars, in front of all the other media, the nation, and the world, everybody still finding out what little regard you have for the truth, your viewers, etc, with only getting to the day before the lawsuit went to court. Shabbiest journalism in the history of this country or any other, and the worst business judgement and political judgement, I have ever heard of. Simply amazing, as they could have retracted initially and quickly, and a heck of a lot cheaper, knowing they had no proof of the story they were pushing, but instead, going through all the public discovery, the internal emails, the texts, the recordings, airing their intentional dirty dealings in public while trying to get the case killed, and failing to do that, also. I am surprised the shareholders have not voted in new management to get the idiots that let it go that far, outta there. Be that as it may, their value of their reputation as a NEWS source is toast to anybody with a clue.

Well, I'm certainly not saying they are saints either. Remember the Rachel Maddow/PMSNBC thing where they had to basically disavow Maddow being taken seriously to get out of a libel suit with another news network?

FAUX just happens to be the one caught trying to ruin some company with their lies, when they knew they were lies, and profit of the attempt, so they are obviously the most despicable. I guess you can f#ck some of the people some of the time and you can f#ck some of the people all of the time, but if you intentionally try to f#ck some company, backed by people with deep enough pockets that aren't using Republican lawyers, and you have already lost, fighting what could be used in court, it becoming public knowledge before the trial even starts, you can find yourself totally fkd to the tune of $787.5 Million Dollars, in front of all the other media, the nation, and the world, everybody still finding out what little regard you have for the truth, your viewers, etc, with only getting to the day before the lawsuit went to court. Shabbiest journalism in the history of this country or any other, and the worst business judgement and political judgement, I have ever heard of. Simply amazing, as they could have retracted initially and quickly, and a heck of a lot cheaper, knowing they had no proof of the story they were pushing, but instead, going through all the public discovery, the internal emails, the texts, the recordings, airing their intentional dirty dealings in public while trying to get the case killed, and failing to do that, also. I am surprised the shareholders have not voted in new management to get the idiots that let it go that far, outta there. Be that as it may, their value of their reputation as a NEWS source is toast to anybody with a clue.

I'm fascinated that the lawsuit went through considering how many people stated under oath that they saw issues with the voting machines and voting in that election.

I'm fascinated that the lawsuit went through considering how many people stated under oath that they saw issues with the voting machines and voting in that election.
They did not state under oath in court that the Dominion machines provably did anything wrong, and FAUX NEWS knew it vertually from the beginning, but kept pushing the story.
If it makes you feel and better, in case you missed it, there is a credible professorial team, that very recently published their own "proof" that the machines had a vulnerability, that could allow it to be made to give faulty results and once done, it would be untraceable. The catch is, even by their reconning it would have to be with a poll worker, actually working directly hands on at the individual machine to do it. So the poll I just voted at a month ago, had 15 or 20 machines and many poll workers, so not much way to adjust them all, with the many poll workers that were there, and you might not be able to tell what was done to one or two machines at a poll, but if one or two machines at a poll had results that were dramatically different than the other 18 or more machines at that polling place, that would definitely be noticed and wasn't. Then figuring it would have to be a poll worker at many, many different polls getting away without being seen by other poll workers at many different polls, and the workers themselves needing a degree of expertise absent among the general population and poll workers in particular, as many are older retired workers and a basically honest lot in general, it becomes exponentially less likely. So don't feel bad. It just was not possible to pull it off, so it becomes as impossible to predict that reality as Schrödinger's cat, and that kind of unpredictability and likelihood of success is not what voting scams are built on, to achieve intended results. So, it didn't happen and FAUX knew it didn't happen.

"Ruin some company"? Really? Dominion was responsible for vote cheating in Venezuela.

Did they change their product for the US?

Probably not. :rolleyes-41:

^ That came to the US in 2020.

Forum List

Back