Is Fox News Changing?

• Fox is getting better.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Fox is about the same.

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Fox is getting worse.

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
I stand with Judge Pirro, i believe a woman who wears a hijab shows she adheres to Sharia Law, which is against to our Constitution. And furthermore Omar’s antisemitism, to me, proves she’s a radical Sharia Islamist. Gox is wrong
Pirro...Pirro...that's a foreign sounding name.....hmmmm...Italian maybe? I believe those Italians are all catholic and we know they are in thrall to the Pope over our country. That's against the Constitution.

I stand with Judge Pirro, i believe a woman who wears a hijab shows she adheres to Sharia Law, which is against to our Constitution. And furthermore Omar’s antisemitism, to me, proves she’s a radical Sharia Islamist. Gox is wrong
I stand with Judge Pirro, i believe a woman who wears a hijab shows she adheres to Sharia Law, which is against to our Constitution.

So is religious persecution. You guys seem to think freedom of religion only applies to yours.
You call that cult a religion?

the government does, and that is all that matters.

Christianity is a nothing but a cult to the Jewish.

Ask any republican their priorities...they will rattle off the same thing:

"God, family, country. In that order."

But hey, that's cool

Holy shit are you ignorant on this.

1) America is about freedom of expression - not freedom or repression. If someone wants to wear a certain kind of non-threatening, head garment - that is none of your fucking business.

2) You have not a fucking clue what 'anti-Semitism' even means obviously.

'anti-Semitism
(also antisemitism)

NOUN
mass noun
  • Hostility to or prejudice against Jews.'
anti-Semitism | Definition of anti-Semitism in English by Oxford Dictionaries

Post EXACTLY where Omar specifically knocked the religion of Judaism?

Omar said NOTHING about the religion of Judaism in her attacks. She ONLY spoke about her opposition to Israel government policy. And insulting Israeli government policy is NOT anti-Semitic...by definition.

I guarantee you there are Jewish citizens of Israel who are against their government's policy. Does that make them anti-Semitic as well?

Sheesh.

Why don't you people learn what words mean before you used them?

Have a nice day.

Jews ARE Judaism. You put up a definition and then dispute the definition. YOU learn what words mean before using them, genius.

Pirro...Pirro...that's a foreign sounding name.....hmmmm...Italian maybe? I believe those Italians are all catholic and we know they are in thrall to the Pope over our country. That's against the Constitution.

And we know Trump's father's ancestors are German.

Donald Trump - Wikipedia

And Germany tried to destroy America in two world wars...they clearly are the enemy.

So Trump must be thrown out of office and his whole family deported back to Germany - immediately.

Can't be too careful - can we?

1) America is about freedom of expression - not freedom or repression. If someone wants to wear a certain kind of non-threatening, head garment - that is none of your fucking business.

'anti-Semitism
(also antisemitism)

NOUN
mass noun

Omar said NOTHING about the religion of Judaism. She ONLY spoke about her opposition to Israel government policy. And insulting Israeli government policy is NOT anti-Semitic...by definition.

I guarantee you there are Jewish citizens of Israel who are against their government's policy. Does that make them anti-Semitic as well?

Sheesh.

Have a nice day, you (obviously) prejudiced ignoramus.

…..and yet you cheer when someone wearing a MAGA hat gets accosted.

Never heard of ANYBODY GET FIRED FOR discussing it! Did you?

I see Pirro as a huckster of the snake oil kind. I first saw her during the OJ trial, and put her in a box with Gloria Allred and Michael Avenatti.

Unfortunately, you are just 100% wrong. No person's belief is against our constitution. The Constitution guarantees the right to believe anything you want, including believing the Constitution is stupid. That's one of the things that makes our godless Constitution so great.

Is that right? I was wondering why you loons are always trying to shred it.
Good, get all of your fetishism out of your system before lunch, so you can start acting like a normal human being the rest of the day.

Glass is shattering!!!

"Bring back @JudgeJeanine Pirro. The Radical Left Democrats, working closely with their beloved partner, the Fake News Media, is using every trick in the book to SILENCE a majority of our Country. They have all out campaigns against @FoxNews hosts who are doing too well. Fox must stay strong and fight back with vigor. Stop working soooo hard on being politically correct, which will only bring you down, and continue to fight for our Country. The losers all want what you have, don’t give it to them. Be strong & prosper, be weak & die! Stay true to the people that got you there. Keep fighting for Tucker, and fight hard for @JudgeJeanine. Your competitors are jealous - they all want what you’ve got - NUMBER ONE. Don’t hand it to them on a silver platter. They can’t beat you, you can only beat yourselves!" - President Trump

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

boo freakin hoo!

I stand with Judge Pirro, i believe a woman who wears a hijab shows she adheres to Sharia Law, which is against to our Constitution.

So is religious persecution. You guys seem to think freedom of religion only applies to yours.

the government does, and that is all that matters.

Christianity is a nothing but a cult to the Jewish.

Bow to me Christians!

Pretending to eat a man's body and drink his blood every Sunday morning isn't cult like?
I guess it is to an imbecile who doesn't understand symbolism.

Well, maybe that's your problem
You're the one who made the retarded comment, not me.

'anti-Semitism
(also antisemitism)

NOUN
mass noun

Omar said NOTHING about the religion of Judaism. She ONLY spoke about her opposition to Israel government policy. And insulting Israeli government policy is NOT anti-Semitic...by definition.

Sheesh.

Have a nice day, you (obviously) prejudiced ignoramus.

…..and yet you cheer when someone wearing a MAGA hat gets accosted.

Never heard of ANYBODY GET FIRED FOR discussing it! Did you?

That's your defense of the OP?

So noted.

We are done here.

Have a nice day.

The Hijab violates Everything about this country.

It is a symbol of oppression.

It is a symbol of slavery.

Our POTUS, who isn't supposed to show favortism or bias towards the media, is pushing Fox to put Pirro back on the line up after the hate-spewing sprunt was pulled yesterday.

Jeanine Pirro Pulled Off The Air by Fox News — Gone for Good?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago

Bring back @JudgeJeanine Pirro. The Radical Left Democrats, working closely with their beloved partner, the Fake News Media, is using every trick in the book to SILENCE a majority of our Country. They have all out campaigns against @FoxNews hosts who are doing too well. Fox .....""""

How many of you Trump cockroaches would have put up with something like this from Obama????

Fox pulled Pirro off the air because of her racist comments about Congresswoman Ilhan Omar.
So does anyone still believe that Trump's NOT a racist????

Forum List

Back