Is Fox News Changing?

• Fox is getting better.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Fox is about the same.

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Fox is getting worse.

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
Our POTUS, who isn't supposed to show favortism or bias towards the media, is pushing Fox to put Pirro back on the line up after the hate-spewing sprunt was pulled yesterday.

Jeanine Pirro Pulled Off The Air by Fox News — Gone for Good?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago

Bring back @JudgeJeanine Pirro. The Radical Left Democrats, working closely with their beloved partner, the Fake News Media, is using every trick in the book to SILENCE a majority of our Country. They have all out campaigns against @FoxNews hosts who are doing too well. Fox .....""""

How many of you Trump cockroaches would have put up with something like this from Obama????

Trump cockroaches? Your visceral hatred of other Americans is duly noted.

Our POTUS, who isn't supposed to show favortism or bias towards the media, is pushing Fox to put Pirro back on the line up after the hate-spewing sprunt was pulled yesterday.

Bring back @JudgeJeanine Pirro. The Radical Left Democrats, working closely with their beloved partner, the Fake News Media, is using every trick in the book to SILENCE a majority of our Country. They have all out campaigns against @FoxNews hosts who are doing too well. Fox .....""""

How many of you Trump cockroaches would have put up with something like this from Obama????

who said he cant show favoritism or bias???

and we put up with it for 8 yrs from the prick obama

the government does, and that is all that matters.
To people like you who don't dare question big brother, maybe.

no, it is all that matters when dealing with the constitutional rights of the members of any religion. You personal opinion has no bearing on such things.

]
No it isn't, that's bullshit.

look up the meaning of the word, you will see I am correct

Prove it.
Show me where Obama wrote tweets like this in favor of a specific news outlet or ANCHOR.
Do it or STFU, cockroach.

Hurry up and scurry back into your filthy squalid den before I step on you.
Republicans aren't Republicans anymore.
They are the new Moonies.
The new Jim Jones generation, loser.
You don't just drink Trump Kool-Aid, you're getting it thru an IV.

I stand with Judge Pirro, i believe a woman who wears a hijab shows she adheres to Sharia Law, which is against to our Constitution. And furthermore Omar’s antisemitism, to me, proves she’s a radical Sharia Islamist. Gox is wrong
Both you and Pirro are ignorant bigots...and I'm damn sure that you dont give a fuck about jews... you just using them to attack muslims.

What sis omar say that's anti semitic ?

I stand with Judge Pirro, i believe a woman who wears a hijab shows she adheres to Sharia Law, which is against to our Constitution. And furthermore Omar’s antisemitism, to me, proves she’s a radical Sharia Islamist. Gox is wrong
Unfortunately, you are just 100% wrong. No person's belief is against our constitution. The Constitution guarantees the right to believe anything you want, including believing the Constitution is stupid. That's one of the things that makes our godless Constitution so great.

You are confused.

Sharia law is against our Constitution. She is correct.

Carson's Right -- Islam is Incompatible with the Constitution

Carson's Right -- Islam is Incompatible with the Constitution

The Hijab violates Everything about this country.

It is a symbol of oppression.

It is a symbol of slavery.

Pohahaha hijab sign of opression... I'm a Muslim I know of no woman thats forced to wear it, most wear by choice....you want women naked to you and your president can choose which to grab by the pussy ?

Prove it.
Show me where Obama wrote tweets like this in favor of a specific news outlet or ANCHOR.
dont be so butthurt,,,obama was a bias prick and you know it

Bingo!

Is that right? I was wondering why you loons are always trying to shred it.

Kind of like the Executive attempting a power grab through emergency order because Congress won't bow to his will?
That a Democrat congress voted to give the President power to do what he did and then bitch about it is hilarious. IOW, you can have the cake but you can't eat it. Got it.

The Presidential Emergencies Act was signed into law back in 1976, long before we elected a reality show television star. And, when it was passed, Congress never dreamed that there would be a narcissistic demagogue like Trump in the Oval Office.

Sure. Bring back that Nancy Grace wannabe. She's funny, and a perfect example of how crazy Trump supporters have become.

The Constitution may guarantee the right to believe anything you want. Sadly sharia law does not. Unbelievers will be put to death. The wearing of the hijab is proof that Mullah Omar believes that too.
So wearing a cross means you believe the Red Sea parted

Actually, wearing a Star of David would be more indicative of believing that the Red Sea was parted. After all......................Moses was Jewish.

The Hijab violates Everything about this country.

It is a symbol of oppression.

It is a symbol of slavery.

Pohahaha hijab sign of opression... I'm a Muslim I know of no woman thats forced to wear it, most wear by choice....you want women naked to you and your president can choose which to grab by the pussy ?
the bible also says women need cover their head. Oppression also?

Bible says they should cover their heads; Constitution says they have a right to do that if its their religion.
stopdisrespectingmybeliefs-787188.jpg

She is still pissed off about Trump not being charged and or impeached....TDS

Prove it.
dont be so butthurt,,,obama was a bias prick and you know it

So you're not a cockroach.
You're a chicken.
Don't be a coward, too.
Post proof of your claim or STFU and get off my thread.

Bingo!

Another Trump Monkey who takes her Kool Aid through the vein....

Forum List

Back