Judge Orders Employees at Devin Nunes Family’s Dairy Farm to Produce Citizenship Documents Following Attorney’s ‘Puzzling and Troubling’ Explanation A

There are illegals on every farm and ranch in California and every McDonald's hotel and restaurant....sounds like singling out a political rival to me...
The dairy farm is in Iowa..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
And he lives in Fresno CA.....so what?....there are illegals on every ranch and farm in Iowa too....
The dairy farm is in Iowa and you were going on about illegals on every farm and ranch in California...... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
there are illegals on every ranch and farm in Iowa too....
So that makes it OK then, right?

The salient point is that there are illegals on almost all farms, and if that suddenly stopped, it would not just make food prices double, but become scare at any price, because citizens don't want agricultural jobs.
It's more likely citizens can't live off of those jobs. But let the excuses continue as to why hardliners are letting people off the hook for hiring illegally.
They tried to encourage high school and college athletes to work the farms in the 1960s during the summer months. It didn't work out very well.

Wow, I've never heard this before. There was at least a teachable moment in their torture.

But he says the experience also taught them empathy toward immigrant workers that Carter says the rest of the country should learn, especially during these times.

So, if it taught them a lesson then after we round up this group in the FEMA camps we know how to put them to good use.
Where did it teach anyone that we should allow them into the country?
Don't give them job opportunities. Easy Peasy. Anyone who does, fine or arrest them.
That hasn't worked so far. Why is that?
Because most wealthy employers of illegals get away with it. How Many Employers Have Been Prosecuted for Employing Illegals? | HRExecutive.com
And Who's fault is that?

There are illegals on every farm and ranch in California and every McDonald's hotel and restaurant....sounds like singling out a political rival to me...
And he lives in Fresno CA.....so what?....there are illegals on every ranch and farm in Iowa too....
The dairy farm is in Iowa and you were going on about illegals on every farm and ranch in California...... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The salient point is that there are illegals on almost all farms, and if that suddenly stopped, it would not just make food prices double, but become scare at any price, because citizens don't want agricultural jobs.
It's more likely citizens can't live off of those jobs. But let the excuses continue as to why hardliners are letting people off the hook for hiring illegally.
They tried to encourage high school and college athletes to work the farms in the 1960s during the summer months. It didn't work out very well.

Wow, I've never heard this before. There was at least a teachable moment in their torture.

But he says the experience also taught them empathy toward immigrant workers that Carter says the rest of the country should learn, especially during these times.

So, if it taught them a lesson then after we round up this group in the FEMA camps we know how to put them to good use.

The teachable moment is empathy. It says so right in the quote. I would insult you, but you're doing such a great job of it yourself today.
How does empathising with them change anything? Why should we screw ourselves for their sakes?

Do you have a problem with the letters 's' and 'z'? I can't answer your stupid posts until you figure out how god damned dumb you are.

Once again a republican is caught red-handed doing something illegal and you’re willing to give him a pass because everybody’s doing it. Double standard much?

Devon Nunez sued Vanity Fair. Nunez has been running around like a mad fiend suing everyone. He even sued Twitter over the “Devon Nunez’ cow” account. In this case he should’ve just left it alone.

Those who hire illegal immigrants are encouraging them to come across the border so they can save money on labour charges. These are the people who are responsible for your illegal immigrant problem. It’s not the Democratic Party, it is the Republican employers.

When are you going to start blaming the people who are really responsible for illegal immigration?

You lying foreign commie bitch, if you bothered to look at the court documents at the link in the OP you would know Devin is NOT A PARTY TO THE SUIT. You commie propagandist are all alike, just pure liars.

Triggered much asshole? You can’t handle the truth about it legal immigration can you?

You’re a traitor to your country. You support a fascist insurrectionist. And you have the audacity to call me names you fucking jerk.

You're called out on your lies and what is your response, MORE LIES. This conversation isn't about LEGAL immigration, in fact it's just about your lie about Devin Nunes being a party to the suit mentioned in the OP. And there was no insurrection, that's just another one of your commie buzz words to try to juice up your propaganda. So just keep your lying commie ass in Canada and STFU.

So upset.

You might have a tolerance for foreign provocateurs, I don't. Of course you commies will never disparage foreigners that share your anti-American views. Carry on commie, you're no better than that foreign commie bitch.

I have a hard time having sympathy for him.

After the cluster fuck that was the Trump era? Every and all conservatives should know, the law applies only to those in the Republican party, and it will be used as a political weapon.

. . . and of course, the law will not be applied to any leftists. . .

This should, at this point, be self-evident. This is the way all tyrannical authoritarian regimes start. . .
I seriously doubt if libs will deport the illegal aliens

This is just partisan political harassment

Clinton and Obama deported more illegal than any Republican president in the past 50 years.

That includes Donald Trump. Trump just rounded up the illegals and lock them up so that his friends in the for-profit prison business could benefit while you pay the bill.
His little side child trafficking business.
No such thing, douchebag.
So....you were kept in the dark on that little financial venture?
You mean the one where someone tried to blackmail Nune's father and he had to pay up or they would spread vicious lies about his son? Fortunately, Dad called in the FBI to avoid the shakedown.
I don't think that was Nunes. I believe that was Gaetz and him sleeping with an underage girl. Why as a wingnut would you want to bring that up?
It was Nunez, dumbass.
"Nunez".... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

what are you laughing at, dumbass?
You....."Nunez".... :pinkygirly:
You don't even know, obviously.

If you concentrate really, really hard you just may figure it out. Or shit yer pants again, who knows?
In other words, you don't know.
:auiqs.jpg:Oh my god it keeps happening.

The teachable moment is empathy. It says so right in the quote. I would insult you, but you're doing such a great job of it yourself today.
How does empathising with them change anything? Why should we screw ourselves for their sakes?

Do you have a problem with the letters 's' and 'z'? I can't answer your stupid posts until you figure out how god damned dumb you are.
What a pathetic attempt to weasel out of answering the question.

Once again a republican is caught red-handed doing something illegal and you’re willing to give him a pass because everybody’s doing it. Double standard much?

Devon Nunez sued Vanity Fair. Nunez has been running around like a mad fiend suing everyone. He even sued Twitter over the “Devon Nunez’ cow” account. In this case he should’ve just left it alone.

Those who hire illegal immigrants are encouraging them to come across the border so they can save money on labour charges. These are the people who are responsible for your illegal immigrant problem. It’s not the Democratic Party, it is the Republican employers.

When are you going to start blaming the people who are really responsible for illegal immigration?

You lying foreign commie bitch, if you bothered to look at the court documents at the link in the OP you would know Devin is NOT A PARTY TO THE SUIT. You commie propagandist are all alike, just pure liars.

Triggered much asshole? You can’t handle the truth about it legal immigration can you?

You’re a traitor to your country. You support a fascist insurrectionist. And you have the audacity to call me names you fucking jerk.

You're called out on your lies and what is your response, MORE LIES. This conversation isn't about LEGAL immigration, in fact it's just about your lie about Devin Nunes being a party to the suit mentioned in the OP. And there was no insurrection, that's just another one of your commie buzz words to try to juice up your propaganda. So just keep your lying commie ass in Canada and STFU.

So upset.

You might have a tolerance for foreign provocateurs, I don't. Of course you commies will never disparage foreigners that share your anti-American views. Carry on commie, you're no better than that foreign commie bitch.

After the cluster fuck that was the Trump era? Every and all conservatives should know, the law applies only to those in the Republican party, and it will be used as a political weapon.

This should, at this point, be self-evident. This is the way all tyrannical authoritarian regimes start. . .
I seriously doubt if libs will deport the illegal aliens

This is just partisan political harassment

Clinton and Obama deported more illegal than any Republican president in the past 50 years.

That includes Donald Trump. Trump just rounded up the illegals and lock them up so that his friends in the for-profit prison business could benefit while you pay the bill.
His little side child trafficking business.
No such thing, douchebag.
So....you were kept in the dark on that little financial venture?
You mean the one where someone tried to blackmail Nune's father and he had to pay up or they would spread vicious lies about his son? Fortunately, Dad called in the FBI to avoid the shakedown.
I don't think that was Nunes. I believe that was Gaetz and him sleeping with an underage girl. Why as a wingnut would you want to bring that up?
It was Nunez, dumbass.
"Nunez".... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

what are you laughing at, dumbass?
You....."Nunez".... :pinkygirly:
You don't even know, obviously.

If you concentrate really, really hard you just may figure it out. Or shit yer pants again, who knows?
In other words, you don't know.
:auiqs.jpg:Oh my god it keeps happening.
What keeps happening, your constant attempts to weasel out of answering questions about your imbecile claims?

What a pathetic attempt to weasel out of answering the question.

We have to resolve this now. Can you spell Devin Nunes for me? I've got a great hint for you, I just spelled Devin Nunes in the question for you.

Don't give them job opportunities. Easy Peasy. Anyone who does, fine or arrest them.
Because most wealthy employers of illegals get away with it. How Many Employers Have Been Prosecuted for Employing Illegals? | HRExecutive.com
From your linked article:

The Times piece also notes that federal prosecutors are hard-pressed when it comes to filing charges against employers, quoting Tom Roach, an immigration lawyer in Pasco, Wash., whose clients include farmers who grow apples and other crops in the agriculture-rich area.

“It’s very hard for the government to prove what an employer knows in his head about his workers,” he said. “It’s a steep hill to climb.”

I guess reading is beyond your abilities.

The Times piece also notes that federal prosecutors are hard-pressed when it comes to filing charges against employers, quoting Tom Roach, an immigration lawyer in Pasco, Wash., whose clients include farmers who grow apples and other crops in the agriculture-rich area.

“It’s very hard for the government to prove what an employer knows in his head about his workers,” he said. “It’s a steep hill to climb.”

But not impossible. Like the Nunes. (or is it the Nunez?)

And Who's fault is that?
Oh hun, I'm sure it's never ever a con-servative's fault. :heehee:

But not impossible. Like the Nunes. (or is it the Nunez?)

Yes, it apparently is impossible, and how much time are you going to waste on the spelling of a surname?

My last name is easily confused because everyone assumes the letter "T" when it is a "D".

Why aren't you arguing "Getz" versus "Gaetz"?

The article is known as pointing out hypocrisy. The article is pointing out something I've said for a long time. Republicans don't really want to address illegals because business thinks they need them and what business wants, business gets.
. . . and DNC elites are just the same. They want them in for votes, but don't want to prosecute business as well or illegals as well.

All of them are on the dole of their stake holders.

The whole damn system is corrupt and run by money and votes.

Illegals can not vote. There has not been a single investigation that show they have.

Now do the Democrats want to address the issue of employers hiring illegals? No, but they also aren't the ones who pretend to be so gung ho to address the issue.

Really??????????? NOT ONE??????????

They were caught, no? There will always be instances of people cheating, like the Republicans did in North Carolina but even that ended up not changing the election.

Yeah, just ignore your "not one" LIE. And your deflection is duly noted and dismissed. You commies are all alike.

Nunes shouldn't have sued Esquire.

Now it looks like his family is going to be in trouble for knowingly hiring undocumented workers on their dairy farm.

The judge has ordered documents from at least one employee.

Works for me charge them fine them and then send the illegals back to their home country. It’s a win win.
They'll never fine them.
That is what is sad, we could end the border issue by making fines and jailing employers that hire illegals. The. Send illegals back to their home country. This would end tons of issues however politicians have no interest in this.

Not really.
First of all, Mexicans have a legal right to work on states that used to be Mexican, ;like CA, AZ, UT, NV, NM, TX, FL, etc.
Second is that the US likely can't survive economically without illegal alien workers any more.
Third is that you can't make employers responsible for illegal aliens producing bogus Social Security cards.
If they have a legal right to work the. An American can hire them legally. So, we are talking about them.

Nunes shouldn't have sued Esquire.

Now it looks like his family is going to be in trouble for knowingly hiring undocumented workers on their dairy farm.

The judge has ordered documents from at least one employee.

Works for me charge them fine them and then send the illegals back to their home country. It’s a win win.
They'll never fine them.
That is what is sad, we could end the border issue by making fines and jailing employers that hire illegals. The. Send illegals back to their home country. This would end tons of issues however politicians have no interest in this.

Not really.
First of all, Mexicans have a legal right to work on states that used to be Mexican, ;like CA, AZ, UT, NV, NM, TX, FL, etc.
Second is that the US likely can't survive economically without illegal alien workers any more.
Third is that you can't make employers responsible for illegal aliens producing bogus Social Security cards.
Florida was once part of Mexico? What a moron!

Also, where did you get such a silly idea regarding the other states? I would ask for a link, but there is no way you can dream one up!

Okay so if the employee turns out to be an illegal alien are they going to be deported, or just out a job? And if it's illegal for an employer to hire illegal aliens shouldn't it also be illegal for the government to provide illegals with social services?

I know tons of people (Americans) that worked on farms in high school. My wife worked on a dairy, milked before and after school. A lot of the guys hauled hay, now that's hot back breaking work. Personally I did summer work in an ice plant, bagging ice for the local supermarkets. Young people that wanted to earn summer or after school money would take what was available. The problem is young people over the last 30 or so years are just too pampered, they aren't taught that working for what you want is a good thing.

Last edited:
Okay so if the employee turns out to be an illegal alien are they going to be deported, or just out a job? And if it's illegal for an employer to hire illegal aliens shouldn't it also be illegal for the government to provide illegals with social services?
That conflicts with the concept of natural rights that the right-wing alleges to believe in, in abortion threads.

I know tons of people (Americans) that worked on farms in high school. My wife worked on a dairy, milked before and after school. A lot of the guys hauled hay, now that's hot back breaking work. Personally I did summer work in an ice plant, bagging ice for the local supermarkets. Young people that wanted to earn summer or after school money would take what was available. The problem is young people over the last 30 or so years are just too pampered, they aren't taught that working for what you want is a good thing.

You didn't read the article.

You didn't read the article.
Of course not.

New Topics

Forum List

Back