Judge Jeanine trashes dirty Hillary Clinton

Brynmr

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2016
And on the trash heap of history is where Hillary Clinton belongs.

Judge Jeanine - Forget Fake "Scandals," USA Needs Donald Trump

“There are two candidates, folks, from which to choose,” Judge Jeanine says. “Neither is perfect but I choose Donald Trump. The other side is so dangerous and so scary that to vote for her is a guarantee of at least three if not four Supreme Court justices who will chip away and destroy the fundamental rights and guarantees of the United States Constitution.

“There are two candidates, folks, from which to choose,” Judge Jeanine says. “Neither is perfect but I choose Donald Trump. The other side is so dangerous and so scary that to vote for her is a guarantee of at least three if not four Supreme Court justices who will chip away and destroy the fundamental rights and guarantees of the United States Constitution.

Oh if only the sheep zombies had a clue.

Who the hell is Judge Jeanine? :dunno:
She's the woman who has been trashing Democrats for a long time. She got her creds piling on OJ, which was a pretty sure thing back in the day. She went on to be a FOX host and pundit. A real righteous right winger. That's about the time I first saw KellyAnne Conway too, together with Kate O'Bierne and Barbara Olsen too. They all hung with Coulter at the time.

The libturd "comfort" envelope.

lib comfort.jpg

I like the judge

I like the judge
I've seen her naked. She's my wife...I've slept with her...

I like the judge
I've seen her naked. She's my wife...I've slept with her...

Albert Pirro (m. 1975–2013)
accused of grabbing a woman's wrist

Forum List

Back