I Didn't Know There Was So Many Prudish Choirboys On The Left

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Obama-flipping-bird-502x336.jpg

Listening to the comments about sexual-assault by the media and by liberals that support a known rapist (Bill Clinton) and a rude exhibitionist wanker wiggler (Bathhouse Barry Obama) you'd think they were all members of the Vienna Boys Choir.

They sit in their round tables and talk about it and the only thing that varies is how they can rephrase how terrible what Trump said, was. That's been their only means of attack. Trump and his potty-mouth. Howard Sterns says this sort of thing on every show, but New York Journalists have never heard such a thing. Shit.....you hear worse standing on the sidewalk in Brooklyn at 10 pm if you try Jaywalking.

The press went after General George S. Patton the same way. Eventually they ruined him by using what he said to bring him down. You cannot buck the left and be honest because they'll use your honesty against you. You have to read from a teleprompter and never be open about anything, like Hillary always is. What you say can and will be used against you, so everything you say and do in public your entire life must be totally scripted.

Articles: It's Not an Election. It's a War.

I wanted to escape the media tsunami of selective outrage for a few hours and tuned into The Sports Reporters on ESPN for a bit. They just had to put in their two cents worth on it. To a man, every one of them said they never heard something like that in a locker room. One of them was supposed to be an expert on locker room talk, and he admitted it had been 25 years since he had been in one, but what he could remember was that sure the talk got a bit salty, but never like that. I mean none of them ever heard shit like that. No....uh-uh....never.

Michelle Obama takes her daughters to a JayZ concert where he sings about fucking women in the ass and treating them like whores, but our First Biatch says what Trump said shook her to her core. Chris Rock makes good money talking about it, and he supports Hillary. Women's Weekly gives you tips on how to blow your man so that he'll stay with you forever. Phil Maher, who tells some of the most offensive jokes during his standup routine, comes out and says he's offended. All of the sudden the left has become the defenders of our modesty and purity. The very people that want grown men taking a piss in the same bathroom as our daughters feel that they have to defend us from the evil Donald Trump. Something just rubs me the wrong way when the people that support anal sex, rug munching, sex-changes, and wife-swapping say we have a pervert for a presidential candidate. The irony is scintillating. I'm waiting for some national organization for pedophiles to come out against Trump.

197311_5_.png

These people are so vile, a Hillary supporter even mailed some of her pubic hair to the Trump campaign. The Trump folks should poor salt on it, douse it in Kerosene, and burn it. I hear that witches do this to other witches when they dump their pets excrement on the doorstep of people they hate. It's supposed to give their dog a burning ass. Maybe it will cause this degenerate's cootie to catch on fire.

Links

Blog: Michelle Obama's Promotion of Misogyny and Date Rape

Blog: Pubic hair donation to Trump campaign shows hypocrisy of feminists

Last edited:

Listening to the comments about sexual-assault by the media and by liberals that support a known rapist (Bill Clinton) and a rude exhibitionist wanker wiggler (Bathhouse Barry Obama) you'd think they were all members of the Vienna Boys Choir.

They sit in their round tables and talk about it and the only thing that varies is how they can rephrase how terrible what Trump said, was. That's been their only means of attack. Trump and his potty-mouth. Howard Sterns says this sort of thing on every show, but New York Journalists have never heard such a thing. Shit.....you hear worse standing on the sidewalk in Brooklyn at 10 pm if you try Jaywalking.

The press went after General George S. Patton the same way. Eventually they ruined him by using what he said to bring him down. You cannot buck the left and be honest because they'll use your honesty against you. You have to read from a teleprompter and never be open about anything, like Hillary always is. What you say can and will be used against you, so everything you say and do in public your entire life must be totally scripted.

I wanted to escape the media tsunami of selective outrage for a few hours and tuned into The Sports Reporters on ESPN for a bit. They just had to put in their two cents worth on it. To a man, every one of them said they never heard something like that in a locker room. One of them was supposed to be an expert on locker room talk, and he admitted it had been 25 years since he had been in one, but what he could remember was that sure the talk got a bit salty, but never like that. I mean none of them ever heard shit like that. No....uh-uh....never.

Michelle Obama takes her daughters to a JayZ concert where he sings about fucking women in the ass and treating them like whores, but our First Biatch says what Trump said shook her to her core. Chris Rock makes good money talking about it, and he supports Hillary. Women's Weekly gives you tips on how to blow your man so that he'll stay with you forever. Phil Maher, who tells some of the most offensive jokes during his standup routine, comes out and says he's offended. All of the sudden the left has become the defenders of our modesty and purity. The very people that want grown men taking a piss in the same bathroom as our daughters feel that they have to defend us from the evil Donald Trump. Something just rubs me the wrong way when the people that support anal sex, rug munching, sex-changes, and wife-swapping say we have a pervert for a presidential candidate. The irony is scintillating. I'm waiting for some national organization for pedophiles to come out against Trump.

197311_5_.png

These people are so vile, a Hillary supporter even mailed some of her pubic hair to the Trump campaign. The Trump folks should poor salt on it, douse it in Kerosene, and burn it. I hear that witches do this to other witches when they dump their pets excrement on the doorstep of people they hate. It's supposed to give their dog a burning ass. Maybe it will cause this degenerate's cootie to catch on fire.

Links

Oh....they aren't concerened about actual vulgarity and rape, and sexual assault.......those are just things they use as weapons against their political opponents.....

So sexual assault is acceptable behaviour? I hope you've informed any females of your acquaintance so they don't take umbrage when their pussies are grabbed.

Last edited:

197311_5_.png

Links

Oh....they aren't concerened about actual vulgarity and rape, and sexual assault.......those are just things they use as weapons against their political opponents.....

And they say there's no bipartisanship anymore.

197311_5_.png

Links

Man, no fuggin' way I'm voting for JayZ.

So sexual assault is acceptable behaviour? I hope you've informed any females of your acquaintance so they don't take umbrage when their pussies are grabbed.
So rape is okay if he's a Democrat?

Come back when you have a relevant point to make.

:anj_stfu:

I would say that if you can't see the diffrence between saying a few rude things in private and actual sexual assault, then you are kind of the one with the problem.

Look, guy. You fucked up. People told you from the beginning that Trump was a mutt, and you went to bed with him anyway (figuratively). Don't complain now that you are waking up with fleas.

So rape is okay if he's a Democrat?

Come back when you have a relevant point to make.

:anj_stfu:

How about a relevant thread?

197311_5_.png

Links

Being that there is no rape conviction for Bill Clinton, you`re a fucking liar!

197311_5_.png

Links

And you're full of shit. I never said he was convicted. Being a known rapist and doing time for it are two different things, you racist motherfucker.
However you assume that Trump has been convicted of sexual-assault just because he talked about it one time in private 11years ago, when he didn't know he was being recorded.

Next time you slap yo bitch and talk about ho's like they're just asking to be objectified....or listen to your average R&B asshole that makes money spitting about bitches and hos......look in a mirror, cocksucker.

And you just take their word for it because he's a Republican?

197311_5_.png

Links

Ya, the OP opens his rant with the false accusation that Clinton is a known rapist, and of course. that is a known lie.

So sexual assault is acceptable behaviour? I hope you've informed your female family members so they don't take umbrage.

How idiotic.
Sexual assault, and also, false outrage and pretend sexual assault by another, making sexual shit up to win an election is not acceptable.
You have bad aim. Inform your female family members that the Muslim immigration the Clintons are planning causes a meteoric rise in rapes and sexual assault. Stop calling it "diversity", the "norm", and "who we are". Who we are, are the too stupid to learn from other country's mistakes.
You and your female family members will be less impacted by Donald being a whore than by Hillary's goal of turning the United States into a UN hemisphere where anything goes.
There have been lots of whores in the oval office. None that wanted to dismantle us as badly as the Clintons do.

197311_5_.png

Links

Ya, the OP opens his rant with the false accusation that Clinton is a known rapist, and of course. that is a known lie.
It is a fact, because as Hillary said very publicly, victims deserve to be believed.
Stalin was a mass-murderer and a genocidal maniac but last time I checked, he was never convicted of anything.

So sexual assault is acceptable behaviour? I hope you've informed your female family members so they don't take umbrage.

How idiotic.
Sexual assault, and also, false outrage and pretend sexual assault by another, making sexual shit up to win an election is not acceptable.
You have bad aim. Inform your female family members that the Muslim immigration the Clintons are planning causes a meteoric rise in rapes and sexual assault. Stop calling it "diversity", the "norm", and "who we are". Who we are, are the too stupid to learn from other country's mistakes.
You and your female family members will be less impacted by Donald being a whore than by Hillary's goal of turning the United States into a UN hemisphere where anything goes.
There have been lots of whores in the oval office. None that wanted to dismantle us as badly as the Clintons do.
Sharia Law is basically a free pass for rape ganes to rove around Middle-Eastern cities looking for possible offenders of Islam.

197311_5_.png

Links

And don't forget Sandra Bernhard's stand up routine promoting gang rape against Sarah Palin.

But da poor virgin ears of Libs have never heard bad words before.

No one believes this bs.

197311_5_.png

Links

So ... In your world all men who rape women are convicted? Always? You mean people like Hillary don't get them off?

are all Murderer's convicted too In your world?

Libs are brain damaged.

197311_5_.png

Links

So ... In your world all men who rape women are convicted? Always? You mean people like Hillary don't get them off?

Libs are brain damaged.
In my world, there is a difference between an accused rapist and a convicted rapist. The same for anyone accused of a crime. If there is an exception it would be when the accused publicly or formally admits the crime or misbehavior but for some reason escaped legal proceedings. I am perfectly comfortable with accusing a person of a crime when the word "accused" or "alleged" is used. Those words acknowdge a subjective opinion from an objective fact.

197311_5_.png

Links

Libs are brain damaged.
In my world, there is a difference between an accused rapist and a convicted rapist. The same for anyone accused of a crime. If there is an exception it would be when the accused publicly or formally admits the crime or misbehavior but for some reason escaped legal proceedings. I am perfectly comfortable with accusing a person of a crime when the word "accused" or "alleged" is used. Those words acknowdge a subjective opinion from an objective fact.
Apparently not ...democrats condemned Herman Cain with out a conviction... same with Trump.

Yet tout people like Bill Clinton, Joe Biden.

Then lie about their reasons.

They are extreme hypocrites.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back