Judge Jeanine trashes dirty Hillary Clinton

And on the trash heap of history is where Hillary Clinton belongs.

Judge Jeanine - Forget Fake "Scandals," USA Needs Donald Trump

“There are two candidates, folks, from which to choose,” Judge Jeanine says. “Neither is perfect but I choose Donald Trump. The other side is so dangerous and so scary that to vote for her is a guarantee of at least three if not four Supreme Court justices who will chip away and destroy the fundamental rights and guarantees of the United States Constitution.

I like the judge
I've seen her naked. She's my wife...I've slept with her...

Lots of people have slept with her.

Who the hell is Judge Jeanine? :dunno:
A political hack that the wing nuts tune in when it`s chicken choking time.
Sounds like you just had a night with bath house barry bunghole. And you were the bunghole.
You`re bringing your gay fantasies here? I`m sure you have other sites for that.
I got your "gay fantasy" between my legs.
And yet another gay fantasy. :) Seriously, I think you "fellas" can take your gay posts somewhere else, no?

“There are two candidates, folks, from which to choose,” Judge Jeanine says. “Neither is perfect but I choose Donald Trump. The other side is so dangerous and so scary that to vote for her is a guarantee of at least three if not four Supreme Court justices who will chip away and destroy the fundamental rights and guarantees of the United States Constitution.

Um, who gives a fiddler's fuck what 'Judge Jeanine' has to say about the presidential election?

I like it when people with a real background in law comment on all the damn lawyers- politicians better than all those rookie dummies out of journalism school.

Um, who gives a fiddler's fuck what 'Judge Jeanine' has to say about the presidential election?

Um, obviously you do considering the amount of posts you rack up. You retired or a government worker?

Who the hell is Judge Jeanine? :dunno:
A political hack that the wing nuts tune in when it`s chicken choking time.
Sounds like you just had a night with bath house barry bunghole. And you were the bunghole.
You`re bringing your gay fantasies here? I`m sure you have other sites for that.
I got your "gay fantasy" between my legs.
And yet another gay fantasy. :) Seriously, I think you "fellas" can take your gay posts somewhere else, no?
UP your ass?

Um, obviously you do considering the amount of posts you rack up. You retired or a government worker?

From my grand total of ONE post on the topic? I'm guessing you're not a retired math teacher. As counting seems a bit above your pay grade.

Forum List

Back