Judge in Georgia Dismisses Three Trump Charges

I'll make room for everyone who wants to come here and replace you frail whites.

B94A7448.jpg

So a state has 6 electors, Mr Blue wins the state, Mr Red loses.........state six electors pledge their support for Mr Blue. Mr Red contests the vote count. Now Mr Red wins the state. The states electors should pledge their 6 votes for Mr Red. They don't like Mr Red and they again pledge their votes for the loser, Mr Blue. In most cases electors aren't totally bound and can go rogue.

Now what?
Irrelevant.

The fake electors from 2020 are criminals.

I'll make room for everyone who wants to come here and replace you frail whites.
I wouldn't have a problem with "diversity" coming to my town but for all the assaults; theft; graffiti, drive-by shootings; Ebonics; and freeloading that comes with it.

So a state has 6 electors, Mr Blue wins the state, Mr Red loses.........state six electors pledge their support for Mr Blue. Mr Red contests the vote count. Now Mr Red wins the state. The states electors should pledge their 6 votes for Mr Red. They don't like Mr Red and they again pledge their votes for the loser, Mr Blue. In most cases electors aren't totally bound and can go rogue.

Now what?

You misstate the what would happen:
  • Election held.
  • Mr. Blue appears to win.
  • Mr. Red challenges the election and there is a recount and possibly court action.
  • Final determination is that Mr. Red won the election.
  • Mr. Red's Electors from the party (who the people are really voting for) meet in the capital and cast their votes.
  • The Executive Authority certifies the EC votes and sends the certification to the National Archivist and the President of the Senate.
  • Congress, sitting in joint session, then count the certificates from the States Executive Authority.
Under no scenario does the losing party get to select "alternate" electors and and send them to Congress, bypassing State Executive Authority, claiming to be the "official" EC certification.

WW

Demafasict tore down monuments to Douglas
It's Douglass with two s's, get your American history right if you're going to attempt lecturing about it, secondly the statute was torn down on the 168th anniversary of his famous July 5th speech and authorities don't have any clue who did it but it's unlikely the people who were protesting the Confederacy.

Who Tore Down This Frederick Douglass Statue? (Published 2020)
I know you want to erase history, but that just happened recently in
You can't erase history you moron. No one can go back and change what happened. We can choose to tell more accurate narratives around it however. Like the fact that's its more accurate to say the Founders were Tyrants who were some of the last to give up tyranny than to suggest that they fought against it.

Frail whites? Dang, you must be talking about them liberal pansies.
Nope. I'm talking about you. The actual frailures who, through your own impotency, let white children become demographic minorities in America. The liberals wanted that to happen.

It's Douglass with two s's, get your American history right if you're going to attempt lecturing about it, secondly the statute was torn down on the 168th anniversary of his famous July 5th speech and authorities don't have any clue who did it but it's unlikely the people who were protesting the Confederacy.

Who Tore Down This Frederick Douglass Statue? (Published 2020)

You can't erase history you moron. No one can go back and change what happened. We can choose to tell more accurate narratives around it however. Like the fact that's its more accurate to say the Founders were Tyrants who were some of the last to give up tyranny than to suggest that they fought against it.
Demafasict did it. Brown shirts trying to tear down our history, they also tore down monuments of Lincoln

For you, perhaps. I moved from Denver to a mostly white town. Super low crime rate and kids don't get their heads bashed into the cement just for being white. You know ... civilization!!
How is it tough for me that your fail whites have to keep retreating further and further into the interior of the country, conceding ground as you go? :dunno:

Demafasict did it. Brown shirts trying to tear down our history, they also tore down monuments of Lincoln
And erected statues of the career criminal, George Floyd. A true bastion of freedom and decency! LOL

Forum List

Back