Judge: Employers Don't Have To Cover HIV Meds If They Oppose 'Homosexual Behavior'

You are free to do that. Most employers would disagree. This employer is one of those
This is a miscarriage of Justice in a free society. Where does this type of judgment lead to, a very bad place for everyone. Hatred and bigotry affects everyone especially those who practice it.

AIDS isn’t a Gay Disease and as you stated it can be transmitted many other ways including usage of needles 💉 during drug usage.

Only a idiot ( we have many ) would attempt to label AIDS as a Gay disease and use religious bigotry to deny someone the expensive medication to keep the person alive.
HIV is a promiscuous unprotected sex disease

Something homo’s are famous for

It started as a gay disease and is still centered around homosexuals, prostitutes and drug addicts

But there was the LA Lakers basketball player who was proud to have laid THOUSNDS? of women

I think the judge is wrong about exempting HIV from insurance coverage

Last edited:

It started as a gay disease and is still centered around homosexuals, prostitutes and drug addicts

But there was the LA Lakers basketball player who was proud to have laid THOUSNDS? of women

But I think the judge is wrong about exempting HIV from insurance coverage
The ruling is definitely wrong and should be appealed. It violates federal law. HIV is a protected class under the disabled individuals act. Just as drug addiction is. This judge extended a feather to hatred and bigotry. He should be prosecuted also for gross mismanagement of duty

This is a miscarriage of Justice in a free society. Where does this type of judgment lead to, a very bad place for everyone. Hatred and bigotry affects everyone especially those who practice it.
Yeah only people with whom you agree with are “free” to do as they choose right? Hate to break it to you but that ain’t freedom. A truly free society is going to have all kinds of people doing all kinds of things you despise. Goes with the territory.

What I find so very humorous is that you guys are as bad as the people your railing against.

The ruling is definitely wrong and should be appealed. It violates federal law. HIV is a protected class under the disabled individuals act. Just as drug addiction is. This judge extended a feather to hatred and bigotry. He should be prosecuted also for gross mismanagement of duty
HIV is a disability? Link?

I think the judge is wrong about exempting HIV from insurance coverage
https://www.ncbi.nim.nih.gov>pmc. National institutes of health ( gov ) the changing face of HIV infection-PMC-NCBI your characterization of HIV-AIDS is abysmal. It is a disease for which there is no cure that is devastating to every aspect of life for anyone who is unfortunate enough to get it. That's why it's listed as a protected class under the Americans with disabilities act. You're correct this ruling is totally wrong. I don't know how this judge got away with it but I'm sure he'll lose his judgeship over it. This is gross negligence on his part. The last thing we need is more hatred and prejudice in this country.

Yeah only people with whom you agree with are “free” to do as they choose right? Hate to break it to you but that ain’t freedom. A truly free society is going to have all kinds of people doing all kinds of things you despise. Goes with the territory.

What I find so very humorous is that you guys are as bad as the people your railing against.
It doesn't make any common sense to attack those who are already ill. It's not the American thing to do, it's not the Christian thing to do and above all it's not the human thing to do.

https://www.ncbi.nim.nih.gov>pmc. National institutes of health ( gov ) the changing face of HIV infection-PMC-NCBI your characterization of HIV-AIDS is abysmal. It is a disease for which there is no cure that is devastating to every aspect of life for anyone who is unfortunate enough to get it. That's why it's listed as a protected class under the Americans with disabilities act. You're correct this ruling is totally wrong. I don't know how this judge got away with it but I'm sure he'll lose his judgeship over it. This is gross negligence on his part. The last thing we need is more hatred and prejudice in this country.
Dont engage in prostitution, share needles with other drug addicts, and above all stay away from the gay bathhouses and your chance of catching AIDS is very small

It doesn't make any common sense to attack those who are already ill. It's not the American thing to do, it's not the Christian thing to do and above all it's not the human thing to do.
When did we pass the “ it has to make sense” or the “American Thing” or “Christian Thing” law? And who decides what those things are? You?

The only way what these people are doing is discriminatory is if they are providing HIV coverage to one subset and not another. I guessing that isnt the case and their reasoning for not providing it is irrelevant. Would it be different/better if they said the coverage was just too expensive?

And your work not providing healthcare for every disease known and unknown to man is not attacking you or anyone else.

Dont engage in prostitution, share needles with other drug addicts, and above all stay away from the gay bathhouses and your chance of catching AIDS is very small
Most bath houses were closed down way back in the '80's. They're illegal here in Nebraska. Kansas City used to be a notorious for them, I haven't been to Kansas City in decades but I bet you they're all closed down too. That period I'll frivolous sex is largely over with. I've seen Christian events in New York City and San Francisco that make me wonder if the new generation is going to suffer the same consequences this time out of ignorance.

This is outragious! Not everyone who contracts HIV is a homosexual. It can be the result of heterosexual sex as well, or a blood transfusion, or maybe from being attacked by someone with HIV. So if they are going to refuse coverage to gay people with HIV, they had better damned well refuse coverage to all workers with HIV or it's discrimination and in conflict with Obergefell

As far as the Religious Freedom Restoration Act goes, discrimination is not a free excercise of religion. It is DISCRININATION
HIV-AIDS is protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act. This ruling was illegal before it was made. And you're absolutely correct, it is based on pure hatred and discrimination.

When did we pass the “ it has to make sense” or the “American Thing” or “Christian Thing” law? And who decides what those things are? You?

The only way what these people are doing is discriminatory is if they are providing HIV coverage to one subset and not another. I guessing that isnt the case and their reasoning for not providing it is irrelevant. Would it be different/better if they said the coverage was just too expensive?

And your work not providing healthcare for every disease known and unknown to man is not attacking you or anyone else.
No one wants to claim hatred, ignorance, bigotry and prejudice as part of their religious beliefs, it's a no-brainer unless you're brain dead.

Nope. He and you are letting your emotions cloud your judgement
Hatred, ignorance, bigotry and prejudice always need to be addressed. Nothing new, same old BS. Unfortunately the human race is still canabalizing it's own.

Hatred, ignorance, bigotry and prejudice always need to be addressed. Nothing new, same old BS. Unfortunately the human race is still canabalizing it's own.
Nothing to get excited about. just call it out for what it is.

It's a violation of federal law to begin with.

Anal on your mind I see. Are you anal retentive or anal expulsive? I would think retentive. Kind of uptight

There are various causes for anal trauma including crazy shit that heterosexuals do. Should employers, insurance carriers be able to decide coverage based on cause? THINK!
Most gay people are quite normal, just like most straight people are quite normal. Johngaltshrugged is obviously not one of the normal straight people, if he's even straight.

Should employers be required to provide medical coverage for major anal trauma as well?
Are the employers not allowed to choose the plans they want to provide to employees or should the govt force them to cover everything?

Not everything can be covered under a medical insurance plan, not even with socialized medicine like Obamacare.
It is cost prohibitive
Tell me about it. I had cancer twice. even with insurance it wiped out all my savings.

Forum List

Back