Judge dragged from court room after sentence was impossed

Keep digging that racist hole deeper
I see you have been triggered

Poor little racist, called out and now trying to divert attention.
So I guess you'll refrain from any discussion when the criminal is White?

Why would I do that? I do not care about a person’s skin color, I leave that to you.

Why was her skin color so important to you?
Drop the double standards

I do not have a double standard, that would be you. I do not care about the color of ones skin be it white, black, brown or any other color

Horseshit she did what she did because she it was owed her

You are going to have to be more clearer.
Your lack of comprehension is not my fault

And yet it is.

?
Why did she do it?

I'm going to guess because she was upset. It's fairly common for someone that has been found guilty to have to be dragged from a court room.
If that was Ben Carson you would be doing jumping jacks

And yet it is.

?
Why did she do it?

I'm going to guess because she was upset. It's fairly common for someone that has been found guilty to have to be dragged from a court room.

Our little racist buddy has clearly never watched Live PD! :21:
Pointing out a double standard is racist? No I believe you got tangled in your own racist web.

You are making it racist by making it about skin color . I have never seen any judge do this regardless of the color of their skin. Thus I will not judge all black judges based off the actions of this one person.
So now it's racist to mention race? Would that make any who mentioned white supremacists a racist?

She did not do what she did because of the color of her skin. White Supremacists do what they do because of the color of their skin.

right now einstein would have a hard time comprehending your "rage". you are pulling it in here and assigning it to gator.

i usually see the left pull such moves.

And yet it is.

?
Why did she do it?

Because she was a dishonest person that abused her power. There are people like that of all skin colors.
Right double standard noted

If you go back and get your GED you might learn what a double standard means

And yet it is.

?
Why did she do it?

Exactly

She had not been a judge for 5 years.
That's great news and your point?

This is a non-story and the title of you OP is fake news.
OMG the great and powerful gator says this is a non-story time to shut the thread down but it's a story of how unhinged and corrupt black judges and politicians are.
Its so unfair to have to drag a black judge out of the courtroom for conviction of her corruption
And the crowd was ready to fight for her.

What does her skin color have to do with anything?

And yet it is.

?
Why did she do it?

Our little racist buddy has clearly never watched Live PD! :21:
Pointing out a double standard is racist? No I believe you got tangled in your own racist web.

You are too stupid to know what a double standard is. Treating all people the same regardless of the color of their skin is not a double standard

And yet it is.

?
Why did she do it?

I have nothing against Ben Carson. I do not always agree with him and sometimes I do. I do not want people punished for disagreeing with me.

But why people like yourself feel this incredible need to make everything political could make me reconsider that.

She had not been a judge for 5 years.
That's great news and your point?

OMG the great and powerful gator says this is a non-story time to shut the thread down but it's a story of how unhinged and corrupt black judges and politicians are.
Its so unfair to have to drag a black judge out of the courtroom for conviction of her corruption

What does her skin color have to do with anything?
hell i gave up trying to figure out how "Gator" brought that into the conversation. bigreb did that and then blamed it on gator and went all apeshit on gator for something he never said and is now all glib in some form of teen-angst-self-defense.

So now it's racist to mention race? Would that make any who mentioned white supremacists a racist?

She did not do what she did because of the color of her skin. White Supremacists do what they do because of the color of their skin.

right now einstein would have a hard time comprehending your "rage". you are pulling it in here and assigning it to gator.

Stop making excuses for black behavior by claiming it racist to talk about it

why did you have to go racist on us?

But it is good for you to come out of the closet and show your true racist colors.
I didn't go racist if it had been a white judge that did the same shit I would have said so. Have you ever seen a white judge do this?

You are making it racist by making it about skin color . I have never seen any judge do this regardless of the color of their skin. Thus I will not judge all black judges based off the actions of this one person.

Her race has no bearing on the discussion. That is why it is racist to point out something irrelevant to the circumstances.

And yet it is.

?
Why did she do it?

Because she was a dishonest person that abused her power. There are people like that of all skin colors.
But if it was Ben Carson

But it is good for you to come out of the closet and show your true racist colors.
I didn't go racist if it had been a white judge that did the same shit I would have said so. Have you ever seen a white judge do this?

Try that again in English, please!

And yet it is.

?
Why did she do it?

I have nothing against Ben Carson. I do not always agree with him and sometimes I do. I do not want people punished for disagreeing with me.

But why people like yourself feel this incredible need to make everything political could make me reconsider that.
Pulling the cover off of democrat
Corruption bothers you a lot huh

you're a trip dude. one fucked up trip. this is where we part ways cause your "reality" is certainly a fucked up place to visit.

have a day.

Why is it black behavior? You have the problem.

Why is it black behavior? You have the problem.
he's being very "liberal" today. don't 100% agree with him, you're racist.

my only guess about him is he's a closet extreme liberal who's suffering from whether or not to come out and admit it.

What does her skin color have to do with what she did? Why is her skin color relevant at all?

When speaking of White supremacist or Black panthers race is relevant to the discussion as their actions are based on race.

The crime this lady did has nothing to do with her skin color. It is 100% irrelevant
What does mention race of anyone matter?

It doesn't matter, but you did mention it. That is racist.

Her race has no bearing on the discussion. That is why it is racist to point out something irrelevant to the circumstances.
It was relevant because that why gator went with it's a non story right out the gate. Appears he doesn't want blacks shown for their actions.

Forum List

Back