Judge dismisses Nick Sandmann's libel suit against Gannett over viral Capitol incident

You just proved my point. You are a cultist of the DNC.
Hence my near daily comparisons of the Democrat Party to the Nazis, eh?

But your confusion and irrelevant fallacy aside, can you share even a single instance of this kid being defamed by any of those he lost his lawsuits to?

Thanks! :)

Can you provide evidence for this?

I never witnessed it.
They edited the video to make him look bad. When the full video came out, they knew they were screwed.
Hence, why he is rich as fuck after settling with CNN.

Hence my near daily comparisons of the Democrat Party to the Nazis, eh?

But your confusion and irrelevant fallacy aside, can you share even a single instance of this kid being defamed by any of those he lost his lawsuits to?

Thanks! :)
Sure thing Joe played a good game to his first year at the discussion board.

They edited the video to make him look bad. When the full video came out, they knew they were screwed.
Hence, why he is rich as fuck after settling with CNN.
I think CNN settled in error, though we don't know for what amount, and thus whether he's rich, or even rich as fuck.

And editing a video may occur for a number of reasons.

Was anyone caught saying something behind the scenes like "Let's destroy this kid's life," or in front of the camera calling him (for instance) a Nazi? (Assuming he isn't one.)

That might be compelling, but I'm not aware of this happening/coming to light.

Yes they said he did something he never did
Did they (who?) say this?

Was it something despicable?

Can you cite this occurring?

I could say you rescued a little old lady from rabid tigers with laser beams, or I can falsely accuse you of littering, but in neither instance have I likely defamed you.

I could say you rescued a little old lady from rabid tigers with laser beams, or I can falsely accuse you of littering, but in neither instance have I likely defamed you.
Are you incapable of reading an article and getting caught up? Jeezus

Well obviously a court settled that argument already if you don’t have Internet access to research it yourself then you’re trolling.

Are you incapable of reading an article and getting caught up? Jeezus
Not incapable at all.

I simply never observed any evidence that defamation occurred.

If you have any evidence of it, I'd like to see it, as I haven't.

And call it coincidence, but the court/s seem/s to concur that no defamation happened.

Last edited:
Well obviously a court settled that argument already if you don’t have Internet access to research it yourself then you’re trolling.
The court/s agree/s with me; no defamation occurred.

Have you not read the OP, or/and are you trolling?

Anyone who has common sense and not a cultist of the DNC knows he has a case. The media attack the character of a kid that wasn't doing anything.
“common sense” is just cover for people who don’t have facts. There was no case. The kid basically admitted it on deposition.

Not incapable at all.

I simply never observed any evidence that defamation occurred.

If you have any evidence of it, I'd like to see it, as I haven't.

And call it councidence, but the court seems to concur that no defamation happened.
They said he harassed a Native American

Forum List

Back