LGBT Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine Advising Hospitals To Use Term ‘Father’s Milk’

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Do any of you agree with this degeneracy? I don't. Look at Dean Wormer's expression.

GettyImages-1248807893.jpg

I have summoned our resident defender of these matters, TheProgressivePatriot to see if he/it agrees with this.

The only image that comes to my mind when hearing such a phrase is the image of someone milking a male as if they were a cow. I wonder how a guy would feel about the life being squeezed out of his...well...you know.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Do any of you agree with this degeneracy? I don't. Look at Dean Wormer's expression.

I have summoned our resident defender of these matters, TheProgressivePatriot to see if he/it agrees with this.

This is THE END of Western Civilization. Too many fucking idiots think it's funny to realize the death knell omen it really is—the death knell of all mankind.

I'm all for being inclusive and respectful by addressing everyone by how they wish to be addressed as long as it's always socially okay to refer to white racists as pieces of human shit. 😁

First of all you do not sumnon me, I summon you as I am now inorder to ask you: Are you really so stupd asto believe anything and everything that someone posts on the internt? OR is it that when you get up in the morning, your life is so empty that that you have to scour cyberspace for something to become hysterical and outraged about ?'

In this particular case it appears to be both. You have been has . Your link is to the Sumit News sight which has no credibility

1659029218566.png

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
They provide their account of what the ABFM is saying but with no actual documentation, or direct quotes and context.

Here is a link to the actual web site of the organization

PROTOCOLS​

ABM Publishes Protocols to Facilitate Best Practices in Breastfeeding Medicine​

These protocols serve only as guidelines for the care of breastfeeding mothers and infants and do not delineate an exclusive course of treatment or serve as standards of medical care. Variations in treatment may be appropriate according to the needs of an individual patient.

Translated protocols that appear here have undergone a rigorous two-way translation to provide complete accuracy. Please be aware that translations that appear elsewhere, such as on other websites, are not 'official' ABM translations and ABM cannot assure their accuracy.

ABM's free Clinical Protocols are now also conveniently located within the new ABM Education Center. Visit the Education Center to access all existing and future published protocols, webinar and conference session recordings, and additional digital education materials.​

Your assignment is to show us where they say anything close to what is being claimed. Good luck

PS If they do use any language that is gender neeutral and intended to be more inclusive, I have no problem with it. The fact that you snowflakes are so threatened by any departure from the norm is your problem and no one elses'

Last edited:
First of all you do not sumnon me, I summon you as I am now inorder to ask you: Are you really so stupd asto believe anything and everything that someone posts on the internt? OR is it that when you get up in the morning, your life is so empty that that you have to scour cyberspace for something to become hysterical and outraged about ?'

In this particular case it appears to be both. You have been has . Your link is to the Sumit News sight which has no credibility

View attachment 675640

They provide their account of what the ABFM is saying but with no actual documentation, or direct quotes and context.

PROTOCOLS​

These protocols serve only as guidelines for the care of breastfeeding mothers and infants and do not delineate an exclusive course of treatment or serve as standards of medical care. Variations in treatment may be appropriate according to the needs of an individual patient.

Your assignment is to show us where they say anything close to what is being claimed. Good luck

PS If they do use any language that is gender neeutral and intended to be more inclusive, I have no problem with it. The fact that you snowflakes are so threatened by any departure from the norm is your problem and no one elses'
First of all, you do not tell me who or not to summon. You have no authority to talk to MAGA Macho Man that way. Secondly, I summoned you because you have weakness, and I was right, you complied to my summons in a submissive nature. I have once again proven the power of machoism over the mentally weak.

First of all, you do not tell me who or not to summon. You have no authority to talk to MAGA Macho Man that way. Secondly, I summoned you because you have weakness, and I was right, you complied to my summons in a submissive nature. I have once again proven the power of machoism over the mentally weak.
The only thing that you have proven is that those voices in your head tell you a lot of stupid shit. Apparently ypou are pathetically unable to deal with the dose of reality that I shoved in your face. I will talk to your stupid ass any way that I please

And do not think that you can gaslight me by calling me submissive. You're not smart enough to get away with that shit. You got caught posting bogus shit from a bogus publication and now you are trying to hide from that by attacking and belittling me. Not gonna work

Last edited:

View attachment 675640

PROTOCOLS​

Nobody fucking cares about your fake "fact checkers".

The only thing that you have proven is that those voices in your head tell you a lot of stupid shit. Apparently ypou are pathetically unable to deal with the dose of reality that I shoved in your face. I will talk to your stupid ass any way that I please

And do not think that you can gaslight me by calling me submissive. You're not smart enough to get away with that shit. You got caught posting bogus shit from a bogus publication and now you are trying to hide from that by attacking and belittling me. Not gonna work
Your profanity laced post indicates that I have successfully accomplished my goal of exposing you as a submissive fairy. Macho alpha male heterosexuality wins again. I will now release you to go back to watching Rock Hudson movies.

Your profanity laced post indicates that I have successfully accomplished my goal of exposing you as a submissive fairy. Macho alpha male heterosexuality wins again. I will now release you to go back to watching Rock Hudson movies.
You're still listening to those voices in your head. Your need to constantly engage in ad hominems and attemps at gas lighting expose you as someone who is full of shit and knows it, got caught in a lie and is now trying to divert attantion from that fact. Fuck off and don't come back until you can actually address the issue that you I raised in relation to your OP. Stop running from it, Don't be such a coward!

You're still listening to those voices in your head. Your need to constantly engage in ad hominems and attemps at gas lighting expose you as someone who is full of shit and knows it, got caught in a lie and is now trying to divert attantion from that fact. Fuck off and don't come back until you can actually address the issue that you I raised in relation to your OP. Stop running from it, Don't be such a coward!
I know it's hard but you just can't let go, can you? Once again, I release you. Be gone!

Forum List

Back