Judge Approves Trump's 'Special Master' Request

I'm not a YouTube fan so I don't know. But Trump treated the DOJ like they were his personal law firm so they had some constant conflicts trying to remain neutral and nonpartisan. Trump expected them to be loyal to him at any cost.
Relevance?
It's obvious you never had a job; anyone who pays you expects complete loyalty.

All the documents belong to the National Archives. That's the law.

Sorry, but that is wrong.
NARA is due only a COPY of all documents created from government sources.
If a president gets copies along the way as well, those then are his personal property, for his private library.
And all documents created by the White House staff, certainly are for White House consumption only, and definitely fall within executive privilege, so that the White House staff can communicate freely on issues.

The Special Master will be a lawyer or judge with top security clearance who is bipartisan...

I hope so.
Because each and every doc needs to be argued over, as to whether or not Trump is entitled to a copy.
I can't think of a single reason why Trump should NOT be entitled to a copy of every single doc that ever came into the White House?

Relevance?
It's obvious you never had a job; anyone who pays you expects complete loyalty.

Those with positions of power in the government, executive, judicial, or legislative, should try harder to remember the citizens paying, appointing, and supporting them are from all parties.

Forum List

Back