Judge Approves Trump's 'Special Master' Request

Yeah . . . no. The USSC has consistently stated that all power of classification is vested in the President of the United States, along with all other executive power.
They have continuously said that presidential executive orders have to fall within the limits of federal law. And the presidents power to declassify information is through his power of executive orders. Nuclear secrets are classified by law, which executive orders can't be in violation of. And the law lays out that nuclear material documentation is not just inherently classified, but also permanently classified.

Why should I? The media never does when it publishes a leak.

I got my information from sources. They want to remain anonymous because reasons. I have too much respect for journalistic integrity to out the whistleblowers.
You can't cite the leakers, commonly referred to as witnesses.

Yes, but then they government could not prove that Trump intended to keep classified documents, Biden having kept the classification secret. But he can right now declassify documents that the Chinese are offering millions to Hunter for. Hunter could make copies and sell them with no penalty.

Scary thought, but we should have thought of that before picking the head of the Biden Crime Family as president.

If Biden wants to, he can classify all of the material taken from MaL now held by the DNC at the DOJ/FBI headquarters, give it such a high classification that only those hand selected by himself can see it, and also classify the reason for the classification. Because that's what "sole power," means.

You might look into advocating a constitutional amendment taking some of that sole power away from the president. I might even jump on that bandwagon. But until it passes, the president has sole power of classification.

The end.
His lawyers signed off that all were out of the house. Then the documents that were left were moved. Intent proven. He also said they were his. Intent proven.

The fact that you need to move your narrative to Hunter, points to your own cowardice to deal with the thread topic. Isn't he off topic mods? ;)

They have continuously said that presidential executive orders have to fall within the limits of federal law. And the presidents power to declassify information is through his power of executive orders. Nuclear secrets are classified by law, which executive orders can't be in violation of. And the law lays out that nuclear material documentation is not just inherently classified, but also permanently classified.
The court said that the presidential power to determine what is classified and not classified flows from the executive power that the constitution vests in the president. The law is what it is, not what you think it should be.

His lawyers signed off that all were out of the house. Then the documents that were left were moved. Intent proven. He also said they were his. Intent proven.

The fact that you need to move your narrative to Hunter, points to your own cowardice to deal with the thread topic. Isn't he off topic mods? ;)
Oh, boo-hoo! Mods, can I get some help here? Waaaaaaaah! Reading about Hunter Biden triggers me!

Hunter Biden is a crackhead bagman for his incredibly corrupt father. Picking Hunter Biden for a role like that, when he's the exact type of drug-addled fool who leaves a laptop full of evidence with a computer repair shop and forgets about, shows that Joe's judgement has always been very poor, even before the dementia set in.

Trump saying that the documents were his shows the opposite of intent to steal. If - and it's a big IF, Trump kept documents in the sloppy way that the DNC leakers describe, that means he had no intent to keep declassified documents with classification markings.

I'll trigger you again, I suppose, when I say that Hillary had tens of thousands of documents, that she rejected and negotiated over subpoenas to hand them over and when she decided that she had turned over enough of them, she destroyed the server with Bleachbit and destroyed her multiple devices with hammers.

Which has nothing to do with Trump, but everything to do with the DNC/DOJ/FBI's disparate treatment based on political pull.

So what does a Special Master do?

He ensures that docs taken by the government that belong to the person raided get them back.

Which would be like 5% of the docs taken.

Ho hum

So what does a Special Master do?

He ensures that docs taken by the government that belong to the person raided get them back.

Which would be like 5% of the docs taken.

Ho hum
Exactly!

So why are the girls in such hysterics?

Why should I? The media never does when it publishes a leak.

I got my information from sources. They want to remain anonymous because reasons. I have too much respect for journalistic integrity to out the whistleblowers.
It’s called playing by their rules and when that slaps them then they hate it.

1662666980126.png

That is great news! I'm very surprised that they are doing it, but it is great news.

The more this case drags out, the more frustrated Democrats will become. The more frustrated Democrats become at the poor performance of their very own Department of Justice and Federal Bureau of investigation, the more likely they are to do something stupid like... I don't know.. Rioting for a year before an election.

But this time the Republicans will be ready for the cheating.

I just wonder how long this appeal will take? Regardless, it will of course be appealed to a higher Court. And sooner or later.. probably later.. it will make its way up to the Supreme Court.

This court for some reason has not been known as the Trump Court, maybe to avoid giving him credit for the courts returning he issues back to the states where they most certainly belong.

Anyway, not hard to guess how the Trump Court will rule.

Yep. And one element of theft is the “intent” to permanently deprive the owner of possession. Since Trump was in negotiations with lawyers for the government over ownership and possession of the documents (and had already provided the government with 15 boxes), it is absolutely ABSURD to claim that anybody could ever prove that element.
There is no such thing as Trump having ownership of these documents. They belong to no one fool.

Her reputation is ruined because of Trump. Still want to claim documents were de-classified;

Her reputation will be elevated. And I already say the documents were declassified. Weissmann is a lowlife known scumbag and I wouldn’t give credit to any of his bleatings. Not surprisingly, ignorant gullible assholes like you do credit the word of that creep.

Forum List

Back