Judge allows Alan Dershowitz's $300 million lawsuit against CNN to proceed: 'I think CNN is quaking in its boots!'

They also have a choice whether to defend a person. He chose to defend a pedophile because that pedophile has evidence that Dershowitz is a pedophile.

And I'll anxiously await your credible evidence on that.
Democrats don't need evidence. The seriousness of the charge is proof enough it's credible.

Democrats are gullible buffoons.

Clarence Thomas-Anita Hill, folks. Remember the left's battle cry: "The nature of the evidence is irrelevant; it's the seriousness of the charge that matters." You simply need to make a harsh, totally unfounded charge, and that's reason enough to investigate. Not Nature of Evidence, Seriousness of the Charge
You also don't accept credible evidence.

Dershowitz is a pedophile who to this day defends Jeff Epstein's sex crimes. A perfect hero for the modern GOP.
Take your meds, Biden Loon.

Joe showered with his teenage daughter and just sprained his ankle while trying to hump the family dog

They also have a choice whether to defend a person. He chose to defend a pedophile because that pedophile has evidence that Dershowitz is a pedophile.

And I'll anxiously await your credible evidence on that.
Democrats don't need evidence. The seriousness of the charge is proof enough it's credible.

Democrats are gullible buffoons.
Saved for future use. :laugh:
Use it any time you like. Democrats ARE gullible buffoons.

I think Alan Dershowitz knows details about the election fraud of 2020 and opposes Biden's tomfoolery with Homeland Security threatened as never before. Maybe he now realizes Democrats will get us nuked if we don't get to the bottom of the 2020 election fraud that gave the American voter a wrongful outcome by inserting a mentally deranged puppet wrongfully into the White House where his incompetency has destroyed national security. The election also screwed voters out of getting rid of the traitorous and incompetent "squad". I think that all of them were removed by voters but were reinstated by crooked Democrat election overseers who yanked the votes for Republicans and gave the seats back to these four crazed women.

Forum List

Back