Judge allows Alan Dershowitz's $300 million lawsuit against CNN to proceed: 'I think CNN is quaking in its boots!'

Who does one root for here? Can they both lose and we all win?
why would you want them both to lose?

why wouldn’t you support the person who’s statements were purposely edited? why aren’t you outraged that a news network would do that? especially in something as important as an impeachment trial??

I can't get behind the guy that has his name listed in Epsteins flight logs as many times as Dershowitz was.

But you do support Clinton!!!
bil-clinton-blue-dress-lewinski.jpg.optimal.jpg

What another moronic statement. I've never supported either.

why wouldn’t you support the person who’s statements were purposely edited? why aren’t you outraged that a news network would do that? especially in something as important as an impeachment trial??

I can't get behind the guy that has his name listed in Epsteins flight logs as many times as Dershowitz was.

you seem to support xiden and he was part of the obama admin that caved to the legal skills of Alan and gave Jeff a sweet heart deal

you seem to support xiden and he was part of the obama admin that caved to the legal skills of Alan and gave Jeff a sweet heart deal

I have never supported Biden or Obama.

so why do you support CNN doing this?

Nobody has proven beyond reasonable doubt that Dershowitz raped little girls, but of course there is years of evidence of him defending the raping of little girls. That's folk hero stuff to the Trumper crowd.

Well we love to make fun of Democrats who do those types of things. You do know Dershowitz is a Democrat, don't you?

Judge allows Alan Dershowitz's $300 million lawsuit against CNN to proceed: 'I think CNN is quaking in its boots!'
28 May 2021 ~~ By Carlos Garcia Famed civil liberties attorney Alan Dershowitz won a procedural victory in court Tuesday that will allow his $300 million lawsuit against CNN to proceed to depositions. Attorneys for CNN filed a motion to dismiss the lawsuit in November but a judge in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida did not agree with their argument and said Dershowitz can proceed. The lawsuit claims that CNN unfairly edited comments from Dershowitz about whether former President Donald Trump could have been impeached if he committed an illegal act that he believed was in the public interest. Dershowitz says in the lawsuit that CNN repeated that clip over and over in order to make him appear as if he "had lost his mind."

Comment: I am delighted to see CNN’s ratings down 70%. I'm Also delighted to see Project Veritas has alos gone on the attack and now Dershowitz bringing more litigation to them to expose more corruption within that network. The dominos are falling fast, just keep your foot on their throats are falling fast, just keep your foot on their throats! I can’t wait to see Dershowitz win this. I wish he wasn’t asking for the low amount of 300 mil, he needs to sue for enough to shut CNN down. The Quisling and complicit Media doctored just about every single speech Trump made. They were so assured nothing would happen by doing the same to Dershowitz. They will pay for that dearly....
**********​

They took a huge hit with Sandman. Maybe this will force their lying asses of the air.

They didn't pay that kid a single penny.

28 May 2021 ~~ By Carlos Garcia Famed civil liberties attorney Alan Dershowitz won a procedural victory in court Tuesday that will allow his $300 million lawsuit against CNN to proceed to depositions. Attorneys for CNN filed a motion to dismiss the lawsuit in November but a judge in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida did not agree with their argument and said Dershowitz can proceed. The lawsuit claims that CNN unfairly edited comments from Dershowitz about whether former President Donald Trump could have been impeached if he committed an illegal act that he believed was in the public interest. Dershowitz says in the lawsuit that CNN repeated that clip over and over in order to make him appear as if he "had lost his mind."

Comment: I am delighted to see CNN’s ratings down 70%. I'm Also delighted to see Project Veritas has alos gone on the attack and now Dershowitz bringing more litigation to them to expose more corruption within that network. The dominos are falling fast, just keep your foot on their throats are falling fast, just keep your foot on their throats! I can’t wait to see Dershowitz win this. I wish he wasn’t asking for the low amount of 300 mil, he needs to sue for enough to shut CNN down. The Quisling and complicit Media doctored just about every single speech Trump made. They were so assured nothing would happen by doing the same to Dershowitz. They will pay for that dearly....
**********​

They took a huge hit with Sandman. Maybe this will force their lying asses of the air.

Prove it.

Nobody has proven beyond reasonable doubt that Dershowitz raped little girls, but of course there is years of evidence of him defending the raping of little girls. That's folk hero stuff to the Trumper crowd.

Well we love to make fun of Democrats who do those types of things. You do know Dershowitz is a Democrat, don't you?
No he isn't.

**********​

Prove it.

Uh, no. You prove that they paid him. You made the claim.

**********​

Prove it.

Dershowitz is a pedophile who to this day defends Jeff Epstein's sex crimes. A perfect hero for the modern GOP.
That has not been proven. I know that does not matter to haters.
it is...Republicans support the bill of rights and believe everyone has a right to a lawyer in a criminal case. moreover understands a lawyer defending someone charged with a crime isn’t guilty or even likes the accusations.

but ah...Due Process...the left hates it...mob rule is all they know

We need a remedial reading class. I asked if there was a way that BOTH could lose.

**********​

Prove it.

Settled. It doesn't say anything about a payoff.

to be fair i think he left the party after the part went so radially left and abused their power, pissed on the constitution and attacked jews

We need a remedial reading class. I asked if there was a way that BOTH could lose.
so you want allen to lose...why do you want him to lose this lawsuit to CNN?

**********​

Prove it.

Settled. It doesn't say anything about a payoff.

I see, a lawsuit for that amount of money settled with no payment of any kind. Do you know how stupid it is to even say that?

You do now.

to be fair i think he left the party after the part went so radially left and abused their power, pissed on the constitution and attacked jews

He was on Laura's show just a few months ago and stated he is a strong supporter of the Democrat party.

Forum List

Back