Mollie Tibbetts Finds Justice

I remember her democrat "Dad"
mollie-tibbetts-father-says-local-hispanics-are-just-lowans-with-35884448.png

Democrats feel compelled to pretend these unvetted rapists and murderers have every right to be in this country.

His daughter was a "sacrifice for peace"

The Democrat agenda is more important to him than the horror this girl had to endure.

Thank goodness this jury wasn’t afraid of leftists screaming “wacist!”. Justice served in this case. Now just wait for the usual leftist defenders of these type of criminals to spout off.
She won't find full justice since Iowa doesnt have the death penalty. Maybe in prison, but probably not. Hell be protected by the illegal invader army. She was only a white girl after all.

Thousands of Americans have been murdered by illegal aliens over the decades.
The Democrat do not care about illegal aliens murdering American citizens.
In fact Democrats say that it's racist to complain about American citizens being the victims of illegal alien murderers.

To be fair, many liberals do not care about the color of the victim.

They care only about the perp.

For some reason, they feel that it is absolutely horrible to execute those perps.

There is no understanding those bleeding hearts.

So don't even try.

Democrats feel compelled to pretend these unvetted rapists and murderers have every right to be in this country.

His daughter was a "sacrifice for peace"

The Democrat agenda is more important to him than the horror this girl had to endure.
Democrats are human-trafficking. Plain & Simple

/thread

Too bad her family doesn't realize that their daughter should have never had to deal with the likes of this illegal scum, and it's too bad that they do not take their tragedy and use it to demand that Dimocrats work for increased border security, and demand that Biden stop inviting illegals to "surge the border".

New Topics

Forum List

Back