Judge allows Alan Dershowitz's $300 million lawsuit against CNN to proceed: 'I think CNN is quaking in its boots!'

Judge allows Alan Dershowitz's $300 million lawsuit against CNN to proceed: 'I think CNN is quaking in its boots!'
28 May 2021 ~~ By Carlos Garcia Famed civil liberties attorney Alan Dershowitz won a procedural victory in court Tuesday that will allow his $300 million lawsuit against CNN to proceed to depositions. Attorneys for CNN filed a motion to dismiss the lawsuit in November but a judge in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida did not agree with their argument and said Dershowitz can proceed. The lawsuit claims that CNN unfairly edited comments from Dershowitz about whether former President Donald Trump could have been impeached if he committed an illegal act that he believed was in the public interest. Dershowitz says in the lawsuit that CNN repeated that clip over and over in order to make him appear as if he "had lost his mind."

Comment: I am delighted to see CNN’s ratings down 70%. I'm Also delighted to see Project Veritas has alos gone on the attack and now Dershowitz bringing more litigation to them to expose more corruption within that network. The dominos are falling fast, just keep your foot on their throats are falling fast, just keep your foot on their throats! I can’t wait to see Dershowitz win this. I wish he wasn’t asking for the low amount of 300 mil, he needs to sue for enough to shut CNN down. The Quisling and complicit Media doctored just about every single speech Trump made. They were so assured nothing would happen by doing the same to Dershowitz. They will pay for that dearly....
**********​

They took a huge hit with Sandman. Maybe this will force their lying asses of the air.

They didn't pay that kid a single penny.

Prove it.

Uh, no. You prove that they paid him. You made the claim.

Settled. It doesn't say anything about a payoff.

I see, a lawsuit for that amount of money settled with no payment of any kind. Do you know how stupid it is to even say that?

You do now.

Some settlements are just apologies.

Not this one dumbass.

Dershowitz is a pedophile who to this day defends Jeff Epstein's sex crimes. A perfect hero for the modern GOP.
That has not been proven. I know that does not matter to haters.
Nobody has proven beyond reasonable doubt that Dershowitz raped little girls, but of course there is years of evidence of him defending the raping of little girls. That's folk hero stuff to the Trumper crowd.
Sheer projection.

And you're far more outraged over someone daring to question your propaganda outlet than you've ever been about pedophiles.

So it looks like you can eat shit.
he’s defending his lying ministry of propaganda, attacking the Bill of Rights and at the same time supports the same causes as child rapist

28 May 2021 ~~ By Carlos Garcia Famed civil liberties attorney Alan Dershowitz won a procedural victory in court Tuesday that will allow his $300 million lawsuit against CNN to proceed to depositions. Attorneys for CNN filed a motion to dismiss the lawsuit in November but a judge in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida did not agree with their argument and said Dershowitz can proceed. The lawsuit claims that CNN unfairly edited comments from Dershowitz about whether former President Donald Trump could have been impeached if he committed an illegal act that he believed was in the public interest. Dershowitz says in the lawsuit that CNN repeated that clip over and over in order to make him appear as if he "had lost his mind."

Comment: I am delighted to see CNN’s ratings down 70%. I'm Also delighted to see Project Veritas has alos gone on the attack and now Dershowitz bringing more litigation to them to expose more corruption within that network. The dominos are falling fast, just keep your foot on their throats are falling fast, just keep your foot on their throats! I can’t wait to see Dershowitz win this. I wish he wasn’t asking for the low amount of 300 mil, he needs to sue for enough to shut CNN down. The Quisling and complicit Media doctored just about every single speech Trump made. They were so assured nothing would happen by doing the same to Dershowitz. They will pay for that dearly....
**********​

They took a huge hit with Sandman. Maybe this will force their lying asses of the air.

Prove it.

I see, a lawsuit for that amount of money settled with no payment of any kind. Do you know how stupid it is to even say that?

You do now.

Not this one dumbass.

Then prove it.

**********​

Prove it.

You do now.

Not this one dumbass.

Then prove it.

You are stuck on stupid. Next.

He defends pedophiles, rapists, and murderers... easiest route for him to have acceptance and acclaim is through the GQP.

Defense lawyers have a way of doing stuff like that.......defending the accused. Who would have thought?
They also have a choice whether to defend a person. He chose to defend a pedophile because that pedophile has evidence that Dershowitz is a pedophile.

He defends pedophiles, rapists, and murderers... easiest route for him to have acceptance and acclaim is through the GQP.

Defense lawyers have a way of doing stuff like that.......defending the accused. Who would have thought?
They also have a choice whether to defend a person. He chose to defend a pedophile because that pedophile has evidence that Dershowitz is a pedophile.
Do you really think we will ever hear the truth about Epstein pals, think again.

**********​

Prove it.

You do now.

Not this one dumbass.

Then prove it.

yeah sorry we spread lies about you

28 May 2021 ~~ By Carlos Garcia
Famed civil liberties attorney Alan Dershowitz won a procedural victory in court Tuesday that will allow his $300 million lawsuit against CNN to proceed to depositions.
Attorneys for CNN filed a motion to dismiss the lawsuit in November but a judge in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida did not agree with their argument and said Dershowitz can proceed.
The lawsuit claims that CNN unfairly edited comments from Dershowitz about whether former President Donald Trump could have been impeached if he committed an illegal act that he believed was in the public interest.
Dershowitz says in the lawsuit that CNN repeated that clip over and over in order to make him appear as if he "had lost his mind."

Comment:
I am delighted to see CNN’s ratings down 70%.
I'm Also delighted to see Project Veritas has alos gone on the attack and now Dershowitz bringing more litigation to them to expose more corruption within that network. The dominos are falling fast, just keep your foot on their throats are falling fast, just keep your foot on their throats!
I can’t wait to see Dershowitz win this. I wish he wasn’t asking for the low amount of 300 mil, he needs to sue for enough to shut CNN down.
The Quisling and complicit Media doctored just about every single speech Trump made. They were so assured nothing would happen by doing the same to Dershowitz. They will pay for that dearly....

**********​

Well, at least there's an actual lawsuit ongoing....still waiting for the Babbitt family to file their lawsuit against Capitol cops.

28 May 2021 ~~ By Carlos Garcia
Famed civil liberties attorney Alan Dershowitz won a procedural victory in court Tuesday that will allow his $300 million lawsuit against CNN to proceed to depositions.
Attorneys for CNN filed a motion to dismiss the lawsuit in November but a judge in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida did not agree with their argument and said Dershowitz can proceed.
The lawsuit claims that CNN unfairly edited comments from Dershowitz about whether former President Donald Trump could have been impeached if he committed an illegal act that he believed was in the public interest.
Dershowitz says in the lawsuit that CNN repeated that clip over and over in order to make him appear as if he "had lost his mind."

Comment:
I am delighted to see CNN’s ratings down 70%.
I'm Also delighted to see Project Veritas has alos gone on the attack and now Dershowitz bringing more litigation to them to expose more corruption within that network. The dominos are falling fast, just keep your foot on their throats are falling fast, just keep your foot on their throats!
I can’t wait to see Dershowitz win this. I wish he wasn’t asking for the low amount of 300 mil, he needs to sue for enough to shut CNN down.
The Quisling and complicit Media doctored just about every single speech Trump made. They were so assured nothing would happen by doing the same to Dershowitz. They will pay for that dearly....

**********​

Well, at least there's an actual lawsuit ongoing....still waiting for the Babbitt family to file their lawsuit against Capitol cops.

Check on Dominion for us.

Who does one root for here? Can they both lose and we all win?
why would you want them both to lose?

why wouldn’t you support the person who’s statements were purposely edited? why aren’t you outraged that a news network would do that? especially in something as important as an impeachment trial??

I can't get behind the guy that has his name listed in Epsteins flight logs as many times as Dershowitz was.

But you do support Clinton!!!
bil-clinton-blue-dress-lewinski.jpg.optimal.jpg

What another moronic statement. I've never supported either.
Tramp is 100X worst than Bill Clinton.

A race to the bottom.

And I'll anxiously await your credible evidence on that.
Democrats don't need evidence. The seriousness of the charge is proof enough it's credible.

Democrats are gullible buffoons.

Democrats don't need evidence. The seriousness of the charge is proof enough it's credible.

In that case they had one bimbo making such a charge. It sounded like she was a mental case. But like Democrats have said, always believe the women, unless they are women making accusations against Cuomo, or a woman making accusations against Biden, or a woman making accusations against Bill Clinton. Other than that, if a woman makes a claim, they have to be believed.

**********​

Prove it.

And I'll anxiously await your credible evidence on that.

Clarence Thomas-Anita Hill, folks. Remember the left's battle cry: "The nature of the evidence is irrelevant; it's the seriousness of the charge that matters." You simply need to make a harsh, totally unfounded charge, and that's reason enough to investigate. Not Nature of Evidence, Seriousness of the Charge

**********​

Prove it.

Ok, save me a click and tell us what the dollar figure was.

Forum List

Back